Chapter Six

Letters To The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

Then one-sided love it is. Well, I confessed that I like her.

Which one hurts me the most? Funny, it's the first. Aside from offering friendship,

now we've finally meet again, I realized that the feelings are still there.

Yeah, like what I've said, everything happens for a reason. 

But sometimes, the thought gives us this feeling

 that sometimes we wished that we know what's that reason.

Don't be blinded by forever, there's no such thing. 

Happy ever after? That's what fairy tales taught us.

But what's the right term, is the lifetime. That you love someone,

not  with forever, but for the rest of your life.

                                                                 -Y-

 

 

"Dara, calm down. I'm here" Jiyong whispered as he patted her back. She's not a weakling, she can even face Jaejoong at that moment. But being with Jiyong's arms, she suddenly feel, vulnerable. What is she thinking? It's not as if her life depends at the latter.

 

She moved away from Jiyong's embrace and he too lets her go, but kept his hand in her arms. He looked at her as she looked up at him before she shifted her gaze at the guy who wants to talk to her. 

 

She doesn't really want to talk to him or be alone with him after what happened a month ago. She wants to clear herself from all the feelings she just experienced that time. Heart broke into pieces, that small hatred for herself and pity...for him. 

 

"This is not the right time to talk with you, Jaejoong" she said and sighed, still Jiyong held her by her arms."I'm not ready to talk with you yet."

 

"Please, Dara. Hear me out..." there's a hint of agony in his voice, pain. He's in pain? How about her? Can't he just let it go and most especially, allow her to let go? She's trying her best to forget everything, treat it as if nothing had happened, then, but here he is, asking for a talk, for her to listen to him.

 

"Please Jaejoong, give me a break..."

 

"Dara, I think one month is just an enough break for you" she heard Jiyong said. She looked up at him, asking him what he meant through her gaze. "I mean, you need to clear things out with this guy. You know, I actually want to punch him now until he lost consciousness. But, no, because I am not involve with whatever conflict you two have. What the both of you need at the moment is to talk" her eyes widen. Jiyong, wants to what?

 

She sighed and shook her head. "I can't Jiyong. I don't want to talk to him-"

 

"You should" he said with conviction. He held her hands. Feeling its warmth calmed her. "I'll be here" he assured.

 

"We need to talk, alone, the two of us" she heard Jaejoong protested.

 

"If you want to talk to her, whether you like it or not, you have to deal with the condition here dude. I am going to let her talk to you, as long as I'm with her. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter