Chapter Five

Letters To The Secret Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five

 

A one-sided love, to conclude it all.

You said you experienced it twice. Comparing the two, which one hurts the most?

In my case, it's just difficult, if you get what I mean.

When you just woke up, one morning, then that someone you loved,

suddenly doesn't love you anymore.

But I'm finally enlightened, everything happens for a reason.

What hurts is that you thought, it was already a forever, a happy ever after.

But that's what I only thought...

                                                                 -S-

 

 

 

"Dara, what took you so long there? Hurry up" Bom shouted from outside her room. 

 

It's eight in the evening when her best friend show up on her doorstep, fully groomed and well dressed up for heaven knows why. She even brought some couple of dress, y dresses to be exact, telling her to wear one of those.

 

"This is too y Bom. I can't just wear one of these. Not my type at all" she shouted from her room and sighed. She really wanted to rest that time. She's been exhausted these passed days and all she need that time is her complete rest. She just submitted three manuscripts to her editor for the latter kept on bugging her about her delayed work.

 

The door flew open and there's Bom as she stepped inside and approached her. "I don't care about what your type at all. Just wear one of these, and move fast will you. I still need to fix your make-up" she stared at her, wondering what she's talking about.

 

"Why do I need to wear make-up?" 

 

"Wear this dress, go!" Bom just dismissed her, pointing at the bathroom, meaning she should get dress, must shut and just do what she's being asked to do. She shook her head and went to the bathroom, bringing with her the dress her best friend chose for her to wear.

 

Minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom, wearing the dress that barely covers her legs.

 

"There. No arguments, much better not to ruin the good mood right, Dara?" Bom said and guided her to her bed, bringing out her make up kit.

 

She just let her do her thing as she just sat there, not moving at all. Her friend isn't telling her yet on where in the world are they going at that time, dressed up on such dresses and completely groomed.

 

As Bom was finished with her, she let her face her mirror, revealing someone she cannot almost recognize. "Wow" she muttered under her breath.

 

"Yes Dara, wow. Now get yourself out there and show that what piece of treasure he just let go,  once upon a time" she said and Dara looked at her, wondering what she's talking about. "We'll party tonight Dara. It's time you wake up that wild Goddess inside of you and let her do her thing" her eyes widen in surprise.

 

 

They were now inside a club and the music is in full blast as well as the people, dancing at the dance floor, wild and free. She's not used to such environment. She's been into books, movies, and malls after all. Add cafe to the list, but clubs? It's her first time on that place.

 

"Bom, what are you really up to, huh?" she shouted at her friend for the music is too loud for her liking.

 

"I already told you earlier!" Bom shouted back.

 

"But this is not my type! It's my first time here!"

 

"Of course, it is! We have friends here who will accompany you, don't worry!" 

 

Dara didn't answer her anymore and just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter