006

How can someone get out from the calendar ?

since you guys can't decide which couple should it goes so i'm going to write it like roller coaster

and spoiler ! maybe it has 2 endings at the end ! yay !

super late and slow update T_____________________T i'm really sorry T________T

_____________________________________________________________________

Youngin POV

“So, you didn’t remember anything? About your parents or anything else?” I asked him carefully, scared to make him sad.

“I really don’t remember anything. I just remember when you hung this calendar here” he pointed to where the calendar is hanging.

I admit it, he is so cute! I’m 100% sure that he is a kind guy. Well, his eyes can’t lie, right?

“And what will happen to you if the calendar reaches 31st December?”

“I’ll be in there. I can’t go out like … forever”

“Wh-What?”

+00+

Taemin POV

I decided to not to listen to Jongin anymore. Just kill some time with playing games on my phone. The clock on the wall signed it’s 11AM. I’m wondering what’s Youngin doing right now. Eyy, why am I keep thinking about her? Sigh, lucky the storm ends faster than I thought. Should I ask her to grab lunch together? OH GOD TAEMIN WHY YOU …

“Hyung, what happen to you? You seem like having a trouble”

This kid has woken me up from Youngin’s shadow inside my head.

“Nah, I’m alright” I keep my voice tone cool.

“You sure?”

At that time, my phone rings. A message from Youngin. God, can you just slow down my heartbeat I’m sure I look like a zombie.

“Oh, you got a message. Tell me who sent you that, hyung!” he sat beside me with his smile on his face.

“No, it’s just my friend” I press the screen.

“Wow, a girl! You got one already? Awesome!”

“I told you she is just my friend”

 

From: Younginnie

Taemin-ah! Are you in your room now? Wanna grab lunch 2gether?

 

“How does she look like? Is she pretty? Where does she live?”

Tons of questions that he always asks me about a girl I know. Sigh, it takes forever for me to change him about his playing-girls-habit.

“Yes, she’s pretty and I won’t let you take her” I put my phone in my pocket.

“Oooh, what’s with you hyung? What’s so special about this girl huh?”

“Care your own business, Jongin-ah. I gotta go. Go home now. Don’t be late for your first day of college tomorrow”

I left the room. That kid is such a trouble sometimes. Hmm, I wonder what’s good for lunch.