New People

5 Stars

Woo Young Pov**

 

We already arrived in Manila, we're standing here for 30 minutes to my step sister to arrived. I hope I can speak tagalog... how can it be if I'm Korean and speaking tagalog is really hard. Oh My Gad, nose bleed~ 

 

"Omma, It's already 30 minutes... and-" Min hyuk stop whinning when we saw my step-sister is already standing of us.

 

"MA~! Ang tagal hindi na nagpakita. Namiss ko po kayo... ito na ba sina Yong Hwa? Bo Young? Woo Young? at sino to'h? Hhhhmm~ ah... si Min hyuk! Pinakakulit na bata. Oh, bakit ang tahimik niyong apat?" I feel that blood already flowing on my mouth. I really can't understand her. I only there are Ma, miss and our names. 

 

"Neul Ha, hindi nila alam magtagalog. Pasensya na, korean at koreano ang nasa harap mo ngayon." And also mom speak tagalog what's up with them?

 

"Oh... Can you speak english? Or not so-so? Ano ba to... " Is she asking us? I look Yong Hwa and he still understand also.

 

"Omma, can't understand her. We can't speak also englsih, just a little bit of it. Can you translate it for us? Please~..." That's the power of min hyuk, making aeygo sctions and speaking.

 

"Araso, araso... she told me that it's a long time that we didn't see each others. She can't believe that you all big like that already because the last she saw you was Yong Hwa was 5 years old. And... Hmmm... Min hyuk is really naughty child before and yet it still also. And why the 4 of you so silent?" Wow~! She really the best but I'm so hungry.

 

"Omma! omma... I think we need to eat now, I'm really hungry."

 

"As always be, Woo Young." Why always tease me when it's also about foods. It just I really like foods. They makes me happy also, they hide my emotions to them.

 

"Oh, tamang-tama naghanda na ako sa bahay ng pagkain. Doon na lang tayo para sayang yung pera ninyo." I scratch my head a little bit. Ahh~ I don't know how to answer her.

 

"Omma~"

 

"Oh, she said she already cook at her house and let's eat there and not cause anying payments anymore." 

 

"Ohhh, ok!" I grab my bag and stand and looking at my step sister.

 

"Mama, tara na. Hinahanap na tayo ni papa. (Mother, let's go. Father looking of us already.)" What's up with her? Oh well, we better hurry... I'm already hungry.

 

"Ok, ok... mama, si Dara pala... dara lola mo." Oh... she already have child, well a face like looks like the mother of mama. (giggles)

 

"Oh... Mama, ikaw ba ang anak o ikaw ang nanay?"

 

"Dara! Behave! Sorry mama, immature lang talaga to siya."

 

"Ok lang, at lest meron nagsabi na bata pa ko. Tara na, hinahanap na tayo ng asawa mo." 

 

"Opo mama." We follow them and I saw two cars infront of us.

 

This car owned by the child of my step-sister, very pink... really?

 

This owned by my step-sister husband... well very manly car he have, right?

 

"Dito sa car na ito six lang pwede... so, my husband, me, mama, woo young, bo young, min hyuk. So, sa kabila ay si Dara at Yung Hwa. Ok?" I don't know what she talking about. I wiggle the arms of my omma.

 

"You Yung Hwa, you will ride the pink car... the rest of us will ride the black car, ok? Let's get in already." We get inside of the cars and start to drive off.

 

 

Park Min Hyul**

 

 

We already arrived in their house and it's really.... BIG! I didn't imagined that they are really so rich, I have a RICH SISTER (devil laugh)

 

People called it Luxury house... those things really excist after all.

I will give you a look what inside of the house, I'm just really excited because I

Live like this :)

 

This is the living room and first place you can see when you enter.

 

And when you look to your left, you can see directly the dining room.

 

And look  to the right was the dining room.

 

On the right side of the living room, you can see the stairs already.

 

My step stop me from going out stairs because it's time to eat already. So I have no choice to eat also. Far as I can see, my step-sister didn't mention anything from her husband. I wonder why... after 2 hours... we decided to go up stairs and pick our room.

 

This is where my step-sister and brother-in-law sleep.

 

They said Omma will use this room, very huge for one person right.

 

They said Dara had two rooms in this house, this one was for her private place.

 

This one they said Bo Young can use this as her visit time because Dara usually her friends hang

out here.

 

This is for Woo Young, you see the pink blanket over there... Woo Young usually like it.

 

They said I can have this room, it's really huge because it had a small living room on it.

 

This is where Dara second room, for her sleep overs for her friends.

 

And lastly this is Bo Young room.

 

I go back from my room and sleep on my red and white bed. -_-ZZzzzz...