Different School Girl

5 Stars

Bo Young Pov**

 

 

Today was our first day of school, time pass to fast. I can't imagine I will be graduate next few years, I'm so excited. We just been arrived to our school, it's nice, cool and big school. 

 

They called this school as "La Salle Greenhills" 

 

It's very expensive to listen and really expensive when you get know all about this school. I'm looking for my name on the study board...and I'm in first section again. I always been place on first place, I really don't know, I'm not really smart as you know. 

 

I walk to third flr. to enter my class, ohh... I hope my adviser really nice. I REALLY HOPE SO. When I entered the room I saw directly my teacher. He is really... skinny and full of beauty of Goddess. Oh my gad, I feel more a live.

 

That was my imagining now, he's really handsome. I can't think anymore because of cute and pretty face.

 

"Excuse me, are you a new student?" I stop day dreaming and go back again to myself. I look everyone in the room and they are looking at me with question mark on their face.

 

"Yes, I'm a new student sir."

 

"Oh, come in. Come in, I'm Sr. Rae Yoochun." He suddenly rise his hands that it's like he want to hand shake with me. 

 

"I'm Park Bo Young, I'm from Gangnam in korea. Nice to met you sir and to you my classmates." And shake hands with him.

 

"Wow!" I was suprise when someone is shouting and clapping. And look who is it, it was a weird... girl? It's first time that someone fan girling to me.

 

"Ms. Choi, please sit down. Your disturbing the class." So her family name is Choi... I like her :)

 

"Sorry, I'm Eun Hye Choi. Nice to meet you Bo." She really cute even though she wearing jogging pants and looks boyish.

 

"Nice to meet you too." I'm bowing 90 degrees, I'm really formal right. After that class, Eun sit next to me.

 

"Hey, Bo! :)" 

 

"Hey, what is it?" 

 

"Look." She get a thing look like foods on a big plastic.

 

"What are you doing with that? Isn't that allowed when it's class time?" 

 

"Don't worry, It's ok." She give me one pack of biscuit. Well, I'm hungry after all... so, I get the food and eat it. After 6 minutes our next teacher get inside of the room.

 

** End Flashback.