Lunch Date

Live To Die For You

 

A/N: Hi everyone!!!! Is there still anyone with me?? :( Sorry for my lack in updating!

So, I've changed Heechul to Eunhyuk... that's the only change...

Otay! ENJOY NOW!!!! <3

======================================================================================

 

The next morning, Siwon got up and washed his face, brushed his teeth, his daily routine. He got his jogging outfit on along with a band across his head and a velcro phone pocket holder around his upper arm so he could listen to music.

He took a deep breath when he took a step outside of his door, closing the door behind him.

 

"Good morning. Let's get going shall we?" He said to himself then started jogging.

 

 

He jogged passed a park and looked around with a bottle of water in his hand. He took out his phone and looked at it, scanning through some songs to play.

Before he knew it, he bumped into someone. He looked up and faced a man who was as tall as him, but with a much smaller body.

 

"Oh, sorry," Siwon said looking at the man a little confused. Eunhyuk looked at Siwon and tilted his head confused also. "Oh, I'm sorry." Eunhyuk said then just left.

"He looks familiar." Siwon thought to himself.

 

Because the Choi's and Hwang's have never actually revealed each other's faced to anyone, they don't know the other's face and name unless stated so. They like to keep their identities hidden so no one knows who they are.

 

Siwon just shrugged it off and continued jogging. He saw a familiar girl sitting by the side of a fountain massaging her legs.

She was dressed in a pink short-shorts along with a small white tank. Her short black hair was tied up in a ponytail with her bangs hanging loose in front of her forehead. She looked up and saw Siwon and stood up.

 

"Oh Siwon!" Fany called him with her hand waving in the air. He forced on a corner smile and walked over to her.

 

"Second attempt... pretend like I accidentally met her at the park while jogging."

 

"Fany... what are you doing here?" Siwon asked when he reached her. Fany rested her hands on her back waist and sighed, squinting her eyes, covering the sun from her eyes. "Oh, I'm just here jogging." She said with a bright smile.

"I didn't know you jog around here." Siwon lied looking around. Fany shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I don't usually jog... but my friend wanted me to come out and jog with him today, so... I decided to." She told him then looked behind Siwon and waved a hand.

 

"Eunhyuk! I'm here!" She said. Siwon turned around and looked at Eunhyuk who looked at him back.

"Oh, Fany... you're here?" Eunhyuk said glancing at Siwon. He handed Fany an ice cream and looked at Siwon.

"Yeah... uh, this is my friend Siwon..." Fany said looking at him.

"Hi, I'm Siwon... nice to meet you." Siwon introduced himself lending a hand for a shake.

"Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you." Eunhyuk said then shook Siwon's hand.

They looked at each other with a smile but the both of them felt a weird feeling inside their eyes and heart.

 

"Uh... why don't we go out for breakfast?" Fany asked looking at the guys that were acting weird. "Um, I... actually can't Fany. I have an appointment, so I have to go." Eunhyuk said then gave her a smile and left. She looked at Siwon and smiled.

"What about you?" She asked. Siwon looked at her after glancing at Eunhyuk and chuckled. "Sure. I can go." He said then they walked off to have breakfast.

============================================================================================

 

Outside of a Restaurant

Fany and Siwon both had a plate of breakfast in front of them, eating away. She looked up at him and smiled.

 

"Let her start the conversation so it'll be that she has more interest." Siwon thought trying to pay his attention on his food.

 

"Siwon..." She called him. He smiled in his heart but looked up at her. "Hmm?"

"What do you work as?" She asked him. He smiled and looked around. "Um... I work in an office. I uh... take notes for a person behind a bigger desk than me." He told her. She chuckled and covered to make sure no food flies to him.

"That's... a nice way to put it." She said laughing again. He chuckled and drank his juice.

"What about you?" He asked her. She quiet down and took a deep breath, glancing around.

"I uh... I just work at a restaurant. As a waitress." She said smacking her lips.

"You work as a waitress and own a pretty big apartment? How much do you get paid?" Siwon asked. She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, its a pretty good amount." She said. Siwon looked down and ate his food.

"Maybe you should hook me up. Working behind a desk is pretty tiresome sometimes." He told her. She chuckled drinking her orange juice.

"We're actually hiring waiters. Did you want to come work with me?" She asked. He looked at her and chuckled. "Sure..." Siwon said.

"Really though... how can you live in such a nice place by just working at a restaurant?" He asked her again. Fany looked up at him and puckered her lips.

"It's... it just happened so that way." She said. "It just so happened that way? It just so happened that your father is a Gang Leader huh? Psh... chicken..." He thought to himself then nodded his head.

"It's okay. You  don't have to tell me. I understand. I'm just saying. It's not too safe living in a big apartment like that alone. You never know when something bad's going to happen." He told her.

Fany looked at him and in her lips. "I should be fine." She assured him.

"No you're not... but if you insist.... if you insist..." Siwon thought to himself then shove the foods into his mouth.

==============================================================================

 

Siwon and Fany walked around the block with an ice cream pop in their hand, side by side, arm by arm. They laughed pointing at funny pictures and people that were doing useless things.

A person came by Fany's side and bumped into her.

"Oh, sorry," he said then walked off fast. Siwon thought to himself confused and looked at Fany who was walking with a smile.

"Where's your wallet?" He asked. She looked at him confused and searched for it but couldn't find it. She gasped and looked at the guy that just bumped into her.

"He took it!!!" She yelled. Siwon smacked his lips and went straight running behind the guy.

"Siwon!" Fany called running after him. "Siwon ah, wait!" She yelled again. Siwon continued running, just a couple feet behind the guy.

He finally reached the guy and threw his arm back, making the guy fall down on his back. Siwon took Fany's bag before the guy fell on the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?" Siwon asked the guy. Fany got to them and panted with her hands resting on her knees.

"Oh my goodness... you're so crazy!" Fany yelled still panting.

Siwon looked at the guy that ran away and then he turned to Fany. He walked to her and held her arm up to make her stand up straight.

"Here... your wallet." Siwon said handing her wallet to her. She rested her hand on his shoulder and scrunched up her face, still tired from the run.

"Hold up! I'm.... I'm so... tired! Just... wait a bit." She said then stood up and rested her hand on her waist. She looked up at the sky and pressed a hand against her chest.

"Okay..." she said taking her wallet. "I think I'm good now." She said threw her wallet in her bag. "Thanks. Thank you Choi Siwon." She said.

Siwon looked at her and chuckled from her cuteness. Erm... not cuteness... by her stupid weak-self. Yeah, that.

"Yah, I thought you always excercise? Why are you so breathless?" He asked. Fany looked at  him who wasn't even breathless at all. Rather, he made it seem like he wasn't even running at all.

"Well... I don't excercise... a lot... only when I feel like it." She told him. "How are you so small?" He asked. She scoffed and covered her face from embarrassment.

"Aigoo, you don't have to say I'm skinny." She said blushing.

"I never said you're skinny. I meant short." He told her with a scoff. She glared at him and scoffed.

"Well, Choi Siwon... I am proud to be my height. You know, I'm actually at perfect height for my age." She said with her arms crossed. He chuckled and walked off. She looked at him confused.

"Yah, where are you going?" She asked following him. He looked back at her confused. "Wae? Do you want to spend the whole day with me?" He asked. She stopped walking and looked around confused.

"Well..." she said looking down. "You're not working today?" He asked turning his body towards her now. She smiled and shook her head.

"Later, but I'm doing night shift tonight. Ugh! Someone kill me." She said tired already.

"What's so bad about night shift? You don't even have anything to do at night anyways." He told her. "Yeah I do! I don't just stay home all day! What do you think about me?" She asked him sounding mad.

"All right... arraseo... don't get all mad. I was just saying. But I really have to go now." He told her. She pouted her lips. "Oh... okay..." she said then watched as Siwon turned his back to her again.

 

Somehow... Fany really liked his company. Well, they just met each other accidentally and went to eat out twice.

Somehow, even though he annoys her sometimes, and is a very weird and confusing person sometimes, it was fun having him around. She smiled and took a step.

 

"Choi Siwon!" Fany called him. He turned around and chuckled a little.

"Wae tto?" He asked. "Um... can I..." she took a deep breath and tried to act cool.

"I know we just met not long ago... and we don't know each other much. And if it's not too much... I just want to ask if I can have your number?" She asked him. Siwon snorted into a short laugh and stopped himself.

"So desperate... I didn't expect her to ask this soon. I see she already has feelings toward me." Siwon scoffed thinking in his mind.

"It's... it's okay if you won't give it to me. You know, I totally undetstand. Well, I'll try to understand." She said. Siwon chuckled and took out his phone.

"What's your number?" He asked. Fany smiled happily and gave her number to him. "I'll send you a text message." He said and saved her number down then sent her a text message.

"Oh, I got it!" Fany said with a smile, saving his number down too. Siwon opened up the camera and pointed it at Fany without making it seem obvious.

"Fany..." he called her. She looked up just in time for him to take a snap shot of her. She gasped and walked to him.

"Yah! Why did you take a picture of me?" She asked. He chuckled with a long look at her then walked off.

"I'll see you." He said with his back to her. She scoffed and opened up the camera on her phone. She chuckled silently and pointed it towards Siwon, zooming it in.

 

 

She looked at the zoom and found out it was all the way already.

"Dang it!" She said then walked slowly towards Siwon, still pointing the phone at him. She was close enough to just a couple feet away from him. She looked at the camera confused then turned around, now her back facing Siwon's back.

The camera still in the air in her hand, pointing at them. She turned back to make sure Siwon wasn't looking but instead she saw a piece of white hair. She gasped and tip toed, pointing at it.

"Oh, Siwon, a white-"

Fany was almost done speaking, until Siwon turned around and faced her, their faces inches apart. Since she was tip toed and facing him due to his hair, his lips accidentally landed on hers.

She out of nowhere clicked her phone and took the picture, saving it into her phone. Her eyes were wide opened, staring into his eyes that were opened too.

"Choi Siwon..." Fany said with her lips still pressed against his'. He looked at her awkwardly. "Huh?" He asked.

"Um... you can... move back. This is awkward." She said with their lips still pressed against each other. Siwon looked at her eyes confused then down at their lips and backed off.

"Oh, I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to." He said scratching his head. She chuckled nervously. "It's... it's okay. It was my fault." She said looking around.

"Um..." he said looking at her lips. He saw her lipstick smeared a little on the corner of her lips and reached for it to wipe it off.

"You had..." he said while she looked at him confused, moving back a little. "...your lipstick smeared." He said nervously then coughed. She smiled and wiped it off herself again. "Thanks." She said looking down.

"Okay... I'll go now. I'll... see you." Siwon said then walked off. She watched his back walking off and touched her lips.

"That... was an awkward kiss..." she said to herself. She took a deep breath and turned the other way, walking off too.

Siwon chuckled and looked at the lip gloss in his hands.

"So shocked you didn't even know if you wore lipstick or not." He said to himself.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Dang it!" Fany said then walked slowly towards Siwon, still pointing the phone at him. He looked at his phone that was like a mirror watching what she was going. She was close enough to just a couple feet away from him. She looked at the camera confused then turned around, now her back facing his back.

Siwon sneaked on some lip gloss and quickly placed it back in his pocket. Fany's camera was still in the air in her hand, pointing at them. She turned back to make sure Siwon wasn't looking and saw a piece of white hair. She gasped and tip toed, pointing at it.

"Oh, Siwon, a white-"

Fany was almost done speaking, until Siwon turned around and faced her, their faces inches apart. Since she was tip toed and facing him due to his hair, his lips accidentally landed on hers.

She out of nowhere clicked her phone and took the picture, saving it into her phone. Her eyes were wide opened, staring into his eyes that were opened too.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

Siwon wiped off the remainder lip gloss off his lips and looked around with a smile on his face.

 

A/N: Muahahaha... Siwon you jerk... planned everything... keke...

Is the story going by too fast?? I hope it isn't so much...

Welcome new sub! And thanks for all your feedbacks!!

Please leave more feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?!!! Keke...

Sorry for my slack in updating... I've been busy and writer's block didn't help at all... :/

 But I shall update since it's the weekdays!!! Until next time, BYE YEOM!!!!! <3