Why you treat me like this...??

I'M SORRY......PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

YOUR POV

Today is your birthday....You wake up early in the morning because can't sleep.You call myungsoo to come to your house but he said he busy with his dance practise...feel bored you plan to go walking at the garden....You wear a jacket and long tracksuit...while walking you saw a famililiar figure.When he turn around ,there your boyfriend with another girl talking, joking, smiling happily and....your heart feel like had dropped to the ground when myungsoo~your boyfriend kiss the girl cheek and then her lip. Your heart broken into piece when you see this...without knowing your tear drip to your cheek....You take out your phone and check for myungsoo number and call it...

"Hello, baby...why are you calling me" he said while walk away from the girl.

"Hello oppa, what are you doing now? Are you busy?" you tried to asked him with calm and normal tone because you don't want him to know you're crying.

"Erm, I busy right now...my hyung always ask me to repeat the dance step...I'm feeling really tired.." he said "Why are you calling me? Got any important thing?"he asked.He look like had been annoyed and not happy.'Do you really not like me to call you when you're with that girl?Am I not importance to you than her?' I thought to myself.

"No, I'm just thinking of you and miss you, so I callling you." I try to sound like normal.

"Me too, I miss you." he simply reply.

"Oppa, do you remember today is what day?"You asked him with full of hope that he will remember...but...

"Today?...erm, Today is Thursday... today got special day?"he asked you.Your can't  take it anymore...

"Nevermind oppa, I just asking you...remember don't "practise" to late...Bye!" you said.

"Ok, bye" he simply reply and end the phone call.

After end the call you cried so hard. You don't feel want to walking anymore. You feel betrayed by your own boyfriend.'Why must him treat me like this.' you thought. Just when you want to turn around you heard a familiar voice......

 


How it is this first chapter? .... please comment below...give your opinion .^^