I know this is my mistake...please forgive me

I'M SORRY......PLEASE FORGIVE ME...

 

 

Forgot to mention...place your name at "_____" . ^^


You heard a familiar voice...

"_______" he called your name while walking nearer to you. When you heard his voice this make you feel more hurt...' ____ don't show that you are weak .....be strong! you can do it.' you said to yourself. You try hard to act cool.

" Are you ok? You look different...was you cried" he ask with worry tone. He touch you sholder when you're not answer him. The girl walk to Myungsoo side and pull his right hand that was on you sholder and hold it.

"Oppa,Who is she? Why are you so close with her?" you ask Myungsoo. The girl glare at you.

"Erm....she is my-" he answer but been cut by the girl.

"Hi, my name is Stephany. I'm Myunsoo girlfriend...or can said that I'm his fiance."She introduced herself .When you heard that you feel like you heartbeat had stop." So it true that they have relationship..' You slap him on his cheek. 'How could he lied to me?..am I just nothing to him...this whole year he just used me?' your cried. You push his left hand from you and run away. When you arrived home , you straight away go to your bedroom and lock it. 

 

MYUNGSOO POV 

After end the call, I go to Stephany side and sit with her. When I turn around , I saw a familiar figure that want to walk away.Her hair...'___?' I thought.

"______" I called her name. She turn around .'It really ___, her eye red and a bit swollen.. like had been cried?' I though.

"Are you ok? You look different...was you cried?" I ask with full worried. She just keep quiet and look at the ground, don't look at me. I put both of my hand on her sholder....there Stephany came and pull my right hand and hold it. _____ look really hurt when Stephany pull my hand...

"Oppa, who is she? Why are you so close with her?" ______ asked me with sad tone. Stephany glare at ____. 'Why must she act like this when ___is infront of me? Aishh, this ...' I thought.

" Erm....she is my-" Stephany cut me..

"Hi, my name is Stephany. I'm Myungsoo girlfriend...or can said that he's fiance." she said , ____look straight to my eye...her eye showed that she is hurt, angry and sad. She slap me on my cheek after heard that.... ___ push away my hand from her sholder and run away. When ____ run away and I feel something.. I feel like forgot something importance, like today is a special day.......Oh crap, I forgot today is _______'s birthday.Why am I so careless? Stupid!' I scold myself. I straight away run to _____ house leave Stephany at the garden alone. When I arrived at _____ house gate I press the door bell.After a minit, her house door open reveal ______ with swollen eye . I come in and closed the door. She seat at sofa quietly and she turn on the tv. I walk to her and seat beside her. She moved to another sofa and continue to ignore me.

 

YOUR POV

"_______ah, I really sorry about your birthday..I'm too busy with the performanced and practice that make me forgot about your birthday. I'm really sorry about that." he said while walking to you and seat at floor carpet. He look straight to your eye.

"Are you that busy 'practise' with Stephany that make you forgot about my birthday?"you asked him ,Myungsoo look shock but he just keep queit and did not say anything."..Nevermind ,just forget about it" you don't know what to say anymore and don't want to start a fight with him.

"You saw us? I'm really sorry about that. About your birthday, let celebrate now.Don't angry anymore,ok?"he suggested. 'why don't you just explain about both of you, tell me that Stephany was lied and both of you are nothing..Say that you just love me only one..' you thought.

"I'm nobody to you..so you don't need to worry whether I angry or not. Just go home, I'm not in the mood to celebrate anymore." you said look away.

"What do you mean?" he asked don't understand.

"I'm just someone that you used to play around when you feel bored,is it right?" your tear start to slidding to your cheek." I trust you with whole of my heart..I give you everything to make both of us happy but you lied and betrayed me. How could you treat me like this?" you cry very hard.

"____ah, I sorry because I forgot your birthday" he stopped." I''m sorry that I lied to you, not tell you I had a fiance....I really sorry...-"  ...you cut him..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I want break up!" you said firmly and cried silently.