The Move

The Joker

After a day of shopping with Sunny I just wanted to go to bed. I opened the apartement door to see Changmin lazing on the couch watching tv in the dark. He looked peaceful and content. I tried sneaking behind him to get to the bedroom but my key charms jinggled as I walked.

"____, when you're ready, come sit with me. I want to talk to you" He kept his eyes glued to the tv as he spoke to me. 

I walked into my bedroom to find suitcases on the floor with clothes spewn across the beds and drawers hanging out of presses. I made my way across the floor to get my pyjamas. I threw them on and took off my make-up. Sitting on my bed, I silently thought to myself. Who was Junhyung? Changmin never spoke about him. I don't even know his full name, what he looks like or what age he is. Why would he think I'd be better off with someone I didn't know than with mum and dad. 

"____ you okay?" He shouted from the living room.

I picked myself up off the bed and snailed into the sitting room standing beside the couch facing him.

"Sit down" He patted the space beside him and smiled.

"I'm really gonna miss you. What am I gonna do without a big brother?" I blurted out. My eyes filled with tears and I dropped my head.

"I'm gonna miss you more. I'm always just a phone call away. I'll see you in between terms." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. "Besides, Junhyung is a good guy, he'll take care of you. He's a close friend and you'll get on really well with him."

"How come you never speak about him?" I looked up at him. His face was a blank canvas. His eyed darted around the floor as he was looking for an answer.

"I didn't think you'd want to hear about my friends.." He plastered a smile on his face trying to make himself sound believeable.

"Well I want to hear about him now, and tell me about his room mate" I'd got him now. I was starting to get suspicious and I noticed how uncomfortable Changmin was getting. He sat up and stared at the floor. 

"Well..." He started. "He's 21. My friends and I call him the Joker for a laugh" He smiled and shook his head remembering the fun times he had. "As for Dongwoon, I never spoke to him that much. He's a very nice guy though. He looks kind of european. You'll get on with him easily" He smiled at me and gulped nervously wondering if I'd copped on yet. This sounds A LOT like B2ST... What if it actually... Don't be silly ____! He wouldn't be friends with a famous rapper and not tell you! Or maybe.. maybe he didn't tell me because he didn't want me to fangirl about it.. I'm onto him..  I looked at him.

"Okay.. When are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked to change the subject.

"11am. I'll bring you to the apartement and then I have to leave. I'll stay for an hour or so I can have a word with Junhyung"

"Wait why do you need to talk to him?"

"Well just things that he needs to know like that you have asthma and where you go to school that kind of thing"

"Okay. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm exausted, Sunny really tired me out today. I swear she dragged me around 10 shops looking for a pair of white boots.  As if the first 6 pairs she'd looked at weren't fi.." I was interuppted by Changmins cute laughs.

"I'm gonna miss your rambles" A smiled creeped onto his face but I could tell there was pain in his eyes. "Go to bed you need more sleep." An he continued to watch tv.

I turned around and brisk walked back into the bedroom. Closing the door behind me I immediately freaked out, jumping around like a lunatic and flailing my arms around as I shook my bum from excitement. Whispering to myself, I tried to calm myself. "OMO.. I ... G-G-GET TO LIVE WITH JUNHYUNG AND D-D-DONGWOON FROM.. BEAST!!" I dropped to my knees in euphoria. I sat on the ground for a while smiling at myself. I spotted a red light flashing on the table. It was my phone. I got a text message from Sunny.

"____, I hope ur packing!
Call me 2moro if you need
to talk. Do you want me to
call over in the morning to
help u with ur stuff?"

Hitting the 'reply' button I quickly texted her back.

"Sunny u won't believe who
my brothers best friend is!
Had an ultimate fan girl
moment just there!!!"

My phone lit up with a reply from Sunny.

"Who?! Tell me!! Is it Siwon?
I know how you have that 
with him ;) Kekeke" She jokingly replied.

Just then, my phone went dead. My mouth opened into a large 'o' and my eyes widened.

"NOOOOOO!" I cried. "I need to tell her now!!" My screams were silenced when Changmin shouted from the sitting room.

"Would you go to bed!"

"Mianhe..." I uttered.

Cuddling my Domo teddy and snuggling down into the covers I closed me eyes and smiled. Tomorrow is going to be one hell of a day.

 

***********************************

How was that? ^ ^

More characters to come don't worry!

I'm gonna start getting into the good bits in the next chapter so thank you for sticking with it! :)

I know it's really short but I keep on getting told to go to bed >.<

I'll write and extra long one on Wednesday! ^^

Comments are appreciated, Gamsamnida!

<3