Bad News

The Joker

After taking my shower that morning and getting dressed, I decided to go into town. There was nothing else to do, and it was a nice day out. After sending a text to my friend Sunny inviting her to town, I got a quick reply.

"Hey! Yeah I'm bored too.. I'll call for you in a few. I've been meaning to spend some time with you anyways, I'll drop by your house in 10 and we can go! C u then, Sunny x"

Grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge I noticed Changmin standing behind me. He looked serious. I hated it when he looked like that.. it made me worried. I took a sip of water attempting to fill the awkward silence between us.

"____ I need to speak to you about something... It's kind of important, and I'd rather tell you know then wait" He looked down trying to avoid my confused gaze. I starting to feel sick.

"Ehm.. okay, what is it?" 

"The collage I was accepted into ensure that all students must live on campus meaning I can't live with you anymore, and you can't stay here on your own.." He gulped nervously waiting for my answer. 

"Wait so you're leaving? What am I supposed to do? How am I going to live? Am I moving in with mum and dad? Why do you have to go?" My sudden reaction was to drown him with questions, but he just stared at me with a blank expression on his face.

"I've organised for you to live with one of my friends and his room mate. They're really nice guys, and it was my only option. I didn't want to leave you on your own so I thought leaving you with a close friend would be better than moving away from here to live with mum and dad. I understand if you're upset, I'm really sorry ____. You know I'll always love you." Tears were forming in his eyes. He hugged me tightly so I wouldn't see him crying. I squeezed him back, his arms wrapped around me, made me feel safe. Tears trailed down my cheeks as I buried my head into his chest. 

"When are you leaving?" I choked out beneath my crys.

"Tomorrow morning.. I want you to do something fun today.. Don't laze around the house okay? Go out with Sunny or something.." He wiped the tears from his eyes trying to act like he wasn't effected. He patted my back and smiled weakly at me as he turned around to begin packing. Just then, the door bell rang. I took a deep breath and opened the door to a small blonde haired girl. 

"____-AH! I missed you! Are you ready to go?" 

"Yeah, lets go. I have to speak to you about something though.. Can we go to a coffee shop first?"

"Okay, sure" She looked at me confused but I could tell she was worried.

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

We found a small café on the corner of the main shopping street and proceeded to sit in the most secluded place. I looked out the window at the passers by. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows at me, almost telepathically begging me to speak.

"Sunny. My brothers moving to live on the collage's campus that he was accepted to, which means I can't live with him anymore. So he dumped me with his friend and his room mate.." I looked out the window again, showing signs of frustration on my face.

"... ehh.. I really don't know what to say. It must be hard for you living without your brother. I'm really sorry ____, I'll still get to see you right? And your brother will visit you on breaks, don't worry ____. Think of it as a new experience. You know I'm here if you need me" She leaned across the table to hug me tightly. I turned my head into her neck and broke down in tears again. She sat back in her seat and called the waitor over.

"I'd like to order a tea please" Wondering what she was doing, I nervously asked for the same but she inturrupted me.

"Could I ha- My friend will have a hot chocolate, with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. Gamsamnida" She smiled at the waitor and sat back in her chair sympathetically smiling at me. 

"It's on me" 

 

 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I'm so sorry I couldn't finish this chapter D: It was cut short because I have to go to bed >.< It was supposed to be the move but I didn't get it written in time! Thanks for your patience! Didn't think I'd get any subscribers so thank you ^^ Comments are appreciated! Saranghae <3