ONE MORE CHANCE

Do you believe in DESTINY???... SOULMATE ^___^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

After Jiyong brought me home I just plunged on to my bed and stared at the ceiling for too long. Then I thought of going to the doctor for this will I think answer my questions. So I stood up, grabbed my clutch and drove myself to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital the doctor was out for a while but her assistant told me she'll be back any minute. While waiting for the doctor to arrive, I stared at a baby figurin that looked like he's been sleeping soundly. Thoughts clouded my brain again with all the complication, me, Jiyong and Minho. I said to myself wayback when Minho and I was on a trip last winter that when I get back, I'll try to avoid Jiyong for then was the time that I realize all Minho's effort for our relationship. He too was never informed of this marriage 'till the engagement, so who am I to let him suffer. Jiyong and I decided to be together after having a divorce with him but the trip changed everything I planned for. But I'm still confused with everything, for I still have the thought, loving the fact that this baby would be Jiyong's, he was the only guy I've learned to love this much. I created a fairy tale with him but I guess there really isn't one after my engagement with Minho. But as time passed by I learned to love Minho, it all started on our trip, it was just me and him, then I realized that I belong to him and him to me but the only distraction is some part of myself, a big part of it, still belongs to Jiyong. My love for Jiyong.

"Ms. Lee, your turn" the assistant called me and guide me to where the doctor is. I sat on the chair fronting the doctor. I told him everything that I felt that made my decision to for a PT and resulted to positive. He then guided me to a bed wherein she'll be examining my condition and my baby's. While she was doing what she does best, thoughts came crashing me poor head again. I thought that if this will be Minho then I should stop seeing Jiyong and focus on the family that I'll be having, I think that would be the best since technically I'm already married and I'm somewhat having feelings for Minho now and it kept growing day by day. To Jiyong, I still love him more than I think I do to Minho, even if how much I wanted to be with him and wished that this baby is his,  it will just complicate everything more, everything could even get worst than what I expected to be. So I just hoped for the best. The doctor guided me back to my seat.

"Ms. Lee, your baby is already 2 months, you might've not notice some differences for the first month I believe" she gave me a smile but I was just quite, still putting all the pieces of puzzle. I hadn't had contact with Jiyong before the trip 3 months ago. When I was on the trip i planned on not seeing him again but a week ago, I wasn't able to stop myself and ended on Jiyong's doorstep knocking and longing for his touch. So that means this is Minho's! I was somewhat relieved that it gave me a smile on my face then tears started to form my eyes. I was happy for God gave me another chance, Minho will be happy and Jiyong, I can now let him go. This will hurt but for everyone's sake and for the chance God have given me, this is the price I needed to pay, letting go of my dearest Jiyong.

i decided to go for a walk. It gave me a smile again when I saw a kid running on the park while his dad was catching up on him. The laugh of the kid gave me a sudden feel of warmth. I seated on a wooden bench still on the park and looked on everything around me, i never had this since like forever. It was almost night that I decided to have something to fill my tummy since I haven't had any since this morning. While waiting for the food I decided to call Minho.

"yeobosseyo?" with the sound of his voice I knew his shocked by my sudden call. I don't usually do this unless there's important that I need to inform him and this is the most of all.

"please do come here, I'm on our fave restaurant, I need to tell you something very important and I wont take no for an answer"

"well, I guess I never have a choice then, be there in a couple of minutes, i just need to finish something first"..

I'm really hungry and the food isn't served yet then I remembered Jiyong, yes Jiyong. I haven't told him the news yet. Will he be happy or not? But whatever it would be he deserves to know. But when I was about to text him =, food was served and since I'm hungry food took over me. Minho arrived just few minutes after the food was served. We ate first then when I think I had my tummy full, I decided to say the news to him.

"Minho-ah" I stopped and gave him a big smile and was answered with a cocked eyebrow.

"don't give me such look for you will love my great news" gave him a grin this time.

"can you please tell it now???" I stood and sat beside him. I kissed him and whispered on his ear. "I'm 2 months pregnant".

"I'M NOW A DAD! EVERYONE, I'M A FATHER NOW, MY WIFE IS TWO MONTHS PREGNANT" I knew he'd be acting this way, wrong choice of place to tell him. Now I need to calm him down. After he was calm down, he excused to go to the bathroom. I then texted Jiyong.

Jiyong ah, I consulted the doctor right after you brought me home. The baby is Minho's, and this should be the end of everything between us. I love you but this is the right thing to do.

I know that wasn't formal to have it texted but I know that my feelings will take over me if I'm going to tell him this personally.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I was clouded with all my negative thoughts when a text got me out of trance. When I checked, twas from Dara, I immediately read the message thinking it would be so important to delay it and just as I've read it, it made me smile and think that this day isn't bad at all. I screamed excitedly after reading the message when I realize Chaerin was doing so. So we stopped and looked at each other for a moment. Taeyang broke the silence and stared at us.

"Have you two received a message that you won a million won lottery?"

"NO" we answered in unison and chuckled.

"My cousin texted me that his wife is pregnant, I was just too excited since the baby would be my first niece or nephew" with her answer it just can't be coincidence. So I asked.

"Your cousin's wife is pregnant?, my friend just texted me that she is pregnant, I guess there's a lot of happy dads tonight"

"What's the name of your friend?" Its safe to say her name since Taeyang never knew about her and I haven't mentioned her to him too. taeyang and I met months after Dara's wedding with Minho, so he only knew Kiko but thinks we're not together anymore too.

"Dara, Dara Park.. I mean Lee Dara"

"Whaaaaaat??? you're Dara unnie'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter