Our FAVORITES!

Do you believe in DESTINY???... SOULMATE ^___^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Manic Monday it is, ugh! I just so hate Mondays, not to mention the heavy pour down. Good! What a nice day to start my week! -.- I'm on way to my work and I'm bringing this red umbrella with me, no, its my sister's. My hoodie jacket wont be able to contain the rain that drops on it, I'll be soaking wet when I get to the station by then, so I had to borrow my sister's umbrella. Yeah, too much explanation, I just want to clarify that I don't own such red umbrella, well who owns a different color of umbrella in this city, aside from my sister? I guess it's her alone.

While on halt, about to cross the street I notice someone on the other side, the blonde hair girl who's still fixing his clothes, and I can't quite seem to see her face since she's too busy looking down on her shoes and her bangs is most likely hiding her face. But what really got me noticed her is her GREEN umbrella, yes! aside from my sister there's another human being in Seoul City who doesn't own a black umbrella but instead a colored one, not that its illegal but its too unusual. Were meeting half way across the street but I can't still seem to see her face since she's busy rummaging his bag. Well, enough with the thought of the girl on green umbrella, I need to hurry up for work.

I currently work as a DJ on a radio station, this is only a part time job since I just need something to occupy myself for half a day and for me to have something I can call a job. Salary isn't that much with that 4-hr-part-time job but I love music much (so job plus something I love is such a good thing) and I don't need much money though, my sister's always there to give me everything I want. My sister has always been there for me since the tragic accident of my parents that caused them to die, my sister became my mum and dad after that. Well, I could say, she made her best. I never asked for something, she just directly give it to me as if reading my thoughts kekeke. I love my sister and I guess she's the only girl i will love for the rest of my life... oh not! I haven't told you bout the dreams I've been having since ages, a girl on a black hoodie, I keep chasing her on my dreams trying to know her but wasn't able to do so. And I guess, I'm in love with her, weird as it may sound but I really can't explain how I feel every time I dream of her. Actually, I don't think its love too, but since my sister told me if you can't explain something you feel about a certain girl then it could be love. So, I had the thought that I'm in love with the girl on my dreams HAHAHA... It's not that I haven't had girlfriends before its just that I never once fell in love, except when I was 3 years old, I had this feeling too. The warmth, it's different then, but I forgot the baby's name who gave me that feeling of warmth, my mum knew her. I wish, I could remember her name. Everything is such a vague and blur from my memory and the only thing I could remember is the warmth she brought to me.

 

=================================flashback=====================================================

Little Jiyong was walking in a hospital's corridor together with his mum to visit her mum's best friend who just gave birth. He's wearing a grumpy face since he doesn't want to go with his mum and would just want to stay at home and play with his dog, Gaho. before they entered the room...

"Jiyong can you please put a smile on your face? you don't want to scare the new baby with that look" Mrs. Kwon pleaded

Jiyong put a grin on his face but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter