A cold night

My memories

Hara shivers when the wind blew at her. She stand alone in the garden and humming to an English song. She bow and smell some rosses plants. 'It's really pretty'- thought Hara. Suddenly she felt someone is holding her waist. She almost elbowed the person if she didn't heard the person saying " It's cold outside,let's go inside". She smiled and know the half whispers voice. It's Junhyung. She turned around there he is,hugging her from the back and smile. Under the moonlight,the wind is blowing again. Hara was shivering and Junhyung hold her tighter.

 

JHyung: I told you,it's cold out here. I've turn up the heater instead of the air-conditioner.

Hara     : Really? *turn her head a little and Junhyung nodded*

JHyung: Would you like to eat anything? I'm starving..

Hara     : I can cook.. or, we should order pizza,spicy chicken and black soybean paste noodle?

JHyung: It's your call,I'll agree with anything.

Hara     : Ok! *walks inside*

 

Junhyung P.O.V 

Cute girl.. Hara-shi, I've never open up to anyone. But,why was it so easy for me to be myself when I'm with you? Hahaha.. We barely know each other yet,but it's like we've known each other for a long time. I wonder what she chatted with her mother just now.. Hurmm.. Nevermind,I shouldn't bother if it's not about me. Wait,does it?? Nahh.. But,she might talk about me when she had to come out here. Nooo~ She wouldn't. She didn't right? Omo,I'm going crazy.. Haha.. This is all your fault,Hara-shi! You make me weak with your cute attitude and your innocence.

 

-At the kitchen-

 

Hara P.O.V

 

What should I cook? It's all pasta,junk foods, and no kimchi? hurmm.. Finally! There's kimchi deep in the fridge.It's fermenting really well.There's fresh prawn and mushroom too. I hope Junhyung love my kimchi stew with prawn and mushroom. It's my favourite dish! By the way, a help from spicy chicken shop could do me a favor. Just in case if he hates my cooking. It's better be prepared then embarassed myself for letting him eat my cooking. I hope everything went well! 

 

#I'll update again tomorrow.. ;) It's simple this time and a bit short than usual too. It won't be this simple next time!