To The Real Him

My memories

The wave crashed onto the beach where Hara was standing. She jump a little to avoid the sea water from drenching the bottom of her maxi dress. She walk by the water then stopped. She turn around where Junhyung stood by and looked at her happy face. She caught him smiling at the sight of her childish behaviour earlier. Hara glares at him and Junhyung suddenly looked away as if he didn't saw her. Hara took her wedges shoes and her cardigan that she threw earlier and put it next to him. She stand beside him and look at the sea.

 

Hara  : We're lucky that the sun is not beaming that hot in this afternoon.

JHyung: We? You're the one that got lucky. Don't be that happy yet,Goo Hara-shi. It's looked like the weather is going to change anytime.

Hara  : I hope not.. Junhyung-shi!

JHyung: De?

Hara  : Can you join me to relax for awhile? You seemed very tense..

JHyung: Nahh.. Don't mind about me.. Just take your time. I'll be right here if you need something. Go on..

 

Hara mumbled to herself. She walked slowly to the water and when the waves about to get her again, she jumped to her side. But,to her luck,she step on a dried thorny seaweed. She cried in pain. Junhyung who heard her scream suddenly ran towards her . He kneel in front of Hara who was already sitting on the wet sands. He didn't care about the sea water that is drenching his shoes and part of his pants.He lift her right foot and slowly get rid of the thorny seaweed. Hara was almost cried,but then she stop. She stares at Junhyung who was blowing her foot. She smiled. Aware of being stared by Hara,he put her foot down and stand up.

Hara tries to stand up. She almost fall from stepping her own dress if it wasn't for Junhyung's quick reflex that cathed her. Hara felt a sudden beating in her heart when Junhyung hold her hand. Junhyung bite his bottom lips again. Hara let his hand go and walk on her own to the car. Junhyung slowly walks behind her. Hara sit on the car. She stares at some families where their children was running at the waves,making sand castles, joking around with their parents and eating together with some home made dishes.

 

JHyung: Taking a peak on some family outing?

Hara     : Nahh.. I'm not peaking,I'm just envy those kids.

JHyung: Ahh.. Because your parents are successful parents who didn't have time with their daughter?

Hara    : You nailed that right. Yupp,they're busy with their works and they never take me out on a family vacations. If they really took me with them,it'll only for their business trip. Just like when we're in Milan for the past 4 years.

JHyung: I see.. I've never see this side of you before. You always so cheerful,loud and fearless. But now,all I see is a lonely,sad and a weak girl.

Hara    : Thanks a lot for pointing everything out,captain obvious! 

JHyung: Don't you get it? You're making yourself locked in this problem of yours. Stop thinking about it and look to the future. We may treasure our past,but we also should embrace our future ahead of us. 

Hara   : That's very deep! I know.. I get what you said,oppa..

JHyung: Ya! Don't call me oppa,Hara-shi!

Hara     : Mianhe.... OPPA~~ Wae?? Are you mad at me,O P P A??

JHyung: Yaa!!! You better run or I'll..

Hara     : Do what,OPPA??????? *pointed her tounge out to him*

JHyung: I'll do this.. 

 

He kissed Hara all of the sudden! Hara was shocked and back away from him. Junhyung was shocked too. He never expect he'll do it. Hara turned away from him.

 

Jhyung: Erghh.. Mianhe,Hara-shi.. I didn't see it that way.

Hara    : It's ok.. *looking at him* You're a pretty good kisser, O P P A~~

JHyung: Ya! Stop calling me that! I.. I'll kiss you if you said it again! 

Hara    : Aww~ How intimidated! O P P A,where did you learn to kiss like that?

 

JHyung was challenged by her words.. He didn't know what happened to him. He didn't realize that he was doing it out of sanity. It's a total insanity!!  Hara chukled and sing a child song to make him angrier. He took a step closer and suddenly,the rain starts pouring down! Hara move from her spot and about to go inside the car when Junhyung stopped her. She turned at him and the rain that wet his face make him look more handsome,not to mention.. hot! While the others are running to find some dry places from the rain,Junhyung walk closer to her and hold her cheek with one hand. Hara seems very chilled but Junhyung on the other hand,was trembling when his eyes were straight looking in her eyes. He's a little hesitate.

Slowly,he came closer and kiss her again. This time,it was a soft kiss than earlier. Hara kissed him back. In the middle of the rain,the two are kissing and didn't mind about the rain. Junhyung broke the kiss and looked at her. She hugged him. Junhyung smile and took her into the car. Junhyung didn't say any words at all. He fetch his towel from back seat and give it to her. She dried her hair and wrapped the towel to cover her soaking clothes. Junhyung do the same. He turned up the heater and Hara was looking at the heavy rain outside the car. 

Junhyung let her be. He smiled. 

 

Junhyung P.O.V

   

       I kissed her! Aigoo.. It was early than I thought. What?? 'early than I thought'?? What was I thinking? But,it's really are an unforgettable kiss in the rain. I could feel the sparks when I looked in her eyes. Those hazel coloured eyes.. So beautiful and can't be resisted from looking at it. I hope it's a meaningful kiss to her,too. Gosh,my heart is beating to rhythm that I can't explain! Eottohke(what should I do)??

 

Hara P.O.V

A beautiful day of my life! I barely know him,yet we already kissed? Hehee.. He's so gentle to me.. His heart-shaped-lips.. Haaaa~ So nice to feel it on my lips! What is going on with me? Since I spend some times with him,I couldn't rest my mind and he kept on appearing in my head. Earlier,he blew the pain off my foot. I mean,it was romantic! My first kiss.. Right,my first kiss was him. What should I do..? My heart is racing wildly!