You Again?

My memories

This shopping trip is so tiring! Look at the bags that I carries. Omo,I should call my driver to pick me up.. Erghh,where is my phone?! 'Dushh!!!!!'

 

Hara     :Ouch! Hey,watch where you going! Can't you see I got a  lot of bags here?

JHyung: Yeah,I can see that.. Mianhe,miss.. But,you're the one that ran into me again.

Hara     : Huh?? *looking around and realise that she's the one who got side tracked into the entrance of a music shop. Omo,jeongmal mianhe ahjussi! Wait,what do you mean 'again'? Since when I ran into you twice?

JHyung: This morning in the hallway? You don't even look at me and took off after apologizing to me. Ahjussi? I thought we're already know that we sit next to each other in the class earlier. I'm no ahjussi. 

Hara    : The guy I ran into was you this morning?? In class,too? But how? The guy.. Book... Huh?? I'm confused here!

JHyung:Now you remember. You don't have to apologise because I've already forgive you. If you will excuse me,I need to go inside and do my own things. Good bye.

 

Junhyung left hara at the door and go to the jamming room. Through the wall(which is made of glass),Hara sees him teaching some young people to play guitar and he also get along well with them. Without knowing it,she smile alone. A boy tapped Junhyung's hand and points his finger to Hara. Junhyung look,and she saw Hara smiles alone. Junhyung shook his head and told the boys to keep practicing. Junhyung went out and grabbed Hara's hand to join him.

JHyung: Ok,listen here,Hara.. I know we're starting on a wrong way. My name is Yong Junhyung and yes,I'm an owner of this music shop. I teaches people to play guitar and I also sell musical  instruments. I studied fashion in Seoul International Univercity as my extra-credit subject since I'm pretty good in fashion.

Hara     : Ok~ So,are telling the truth when you said you sit next to me in the class earlier?

JHyung: Yepp! I wear an earphone and I focus on the book. Miss Youngjae wouldn't mind about me in her class. She knew I could catch up so easily.

Hara     : OOoo.. I thought you're a silent guy who reads book. But,you're one of those bad boys who love to do your own thing.

JHyung: I didn't say I'm a bad guy,right?

Hara     : Opps,mianhe. By the way,how did you know my name? 

JHyung: I was behind you when you take that yellow pants and white shirt. I heard the teacher calls you and added you are a daughter of a famous designer.

 

Hara nodded and that makes Junhyung smile. Once again,Hara's heart is beating tremendously fast! What's the possible explanation? His heart-shaped-lips looks beautiful. Hara put her bag to the side and walk around the mini studio where Junhyung has keyboard for teaching. Hara tries playing it. Junhyung was impressed and give her his "You've gotta be kidding" look! Hara laugh a little and told him that her granpa taught her to play piano. Her first song is called 'Arirang(Korea's national anthem'. Junhyung only nodded as Hara kept talking. 

Then,Junhyung back to the jamming room and continue his lessons. Hara looked at him with full attentions. She couldn't help but feeling so happy to see him. It's weird how they knew each other in a funny way. Hara' clumsiness cause it all.