Stop it!

Can I ? [Drabble]

“Stop following me!” Sungmin screamed to the person behind him after took a stop from his step without even looked at the person who has followed him since he was leaving the college. This was another annoying day for him since he decided to enjoy summer breeze by the rail of the school's rooftop two days ago. And he was feeling sorry for himself that it cost him a very weird guy asked him something about 'borrow a kiss'.

And since that day, this weird annoying and over confident brat has always followed him around. Cho Kyuhyun, he learned the guy's name from his seatmate Kim Ryeowook, was a very immodest person he has ever met in his entire life. The taller guy never failed to make him angry. Like, who’s on earth will ask you for a kiss in the very first meeting?

Maybe one punch in the face wasn't enough to make his brain back to its proper place, Sungmin mocked him in his head. He spun his body to face Kyuhyun and glared at him when the latter showed him his infamous smirk. Sungmin raised his left eyebrow and crossed both of his hands in his chest while mouthing “What?”

“I'm not following you, cute! My house is in this way too, if you want to know.” Kyuhyun tried his best not to jump this cute creature right there and then when the smaller looked at him with that intense glare.

Damn, that chick is really cute! Kyuhyun screamed in his mind. He never stopped fangirling Sungmin because the smaller boy was so pretty. He was so beautiful and so cute and so y and… and… so...okay stop this!

Kyuhyun was forever drooling over him whenever he saw him. One punch from Sungmin and a routine glare the latter gave him every time he was around never stopped him from trying to make this overly cute guy to become his.

Called him masochist or whatever, even Sungmin's punch was the most beautiful punch he had ever got in his life. Not that he ever got the punch from anyone else before. Well, Sungmin was the first person who ever laid his hand on Cho Kyuhyun's face and strangely, the brunette boy liked it. Oh man, his hand was so smooth he could hold it everyday if Sungmin allowed him to. Okay, called him masochist now!

It was Kyuhyun fault after all. Kyuhyun had been into him since the first day he laid his eyes on him. And being the Cho Kyuhyun he was, he used to have what he wanted with just a simple wink. Girls even boys infatuated by him but he didn't care all. So, this was the first time that he was infatuated by someone and he must have him no matter what.

What Cho Kyuhyun wants, Cho Kyuhyun gets! That was the exact rule in Kyuhyun’s life.

Sungmin made a 'tsch' sound and put his hands on his waist. Eyes focused in the other's. "Why are you so stubborn? Don't play dumb on me, I know that your house is just two blocks away from the college building!" Sungmin exclaimed while pointing out his left forefinger toward Kyuhyun.

"Wow! You know where my house is!” Kyuhyun clapped his hands. Smiling widely when he heard what Sungmin just said.

“Excellent! I keep that as a sign that you're taking an interest in me then?" Again, Kyuhyun nodded his head while rubbing his chin as if he was just solving the most difficult things on earth.


"Don't make me punch you again, swelled head!"


"Wow! Easy, cute!' Kyuhyun jerked off from where he stood when Sungmin walked to his direction with an intense glare. "Believe me, I just moved out from my house this morning." Kyuhyun added while putting his hands in front of his chest to prevent anything that might come from Sungmin. Right across your apartment building actually, murmured Kyuhyun.

"No way! Not that too, Cho! You've already followed me everywhere and now..." Sungmin stopped his step and exclaimed right after he heard the new found information from the taller guy who was still smiling while scratching his nape shyly. What’s with that sudden shyness? Sungmin mentally asked himself.


"Oh my god! Now, I can't even sleep peacefully after this!" Sungmin sighed in despair. For about a minute after Sungmin let his tired sigh out, he concluded that talking with someone like Kyuhyun wasn't good for his health. Especially with his blood pressure!

"Oh, c'mon cute, it's not that I would disturb you even in your sleep. I still have a heart here. Besides I don't wanna be your real pain in the , yet after all." Kyuhyun reasoned when he saw Sungmin seemed too annoyed with him. Hey, he hasn't gave up yet with the kiss he wanted to borrow from this cute little angel!

"Seriously Cho, why are you always following me?" Sungmin asked him in despair. He was dead tired from trying to avoid this annoying brat.


Kyuhyun stared at him. The glint in Kyuhyun's eyes changed from the naughty ones to a sincere one before he sighed. Sungmin couldn't help but to stare back. There was something in the latter's eyes that made him couldn't look away.

"Let me tell you a story..." Kyuhyun began his monologue with a smile. A gorgeous smile if Sungmin might add.

"When I was a kid, my mom always told me to follow my dream. So... That's why!" Added Kyuhyun with a dazzling smile and shining eyes. Sungmin felt dumbfounded by kyuhyun's answer. He wasn’t expecting that kind of answer.

Then the realization hit him. Judging from the weird feeling in his face and its sudden hotness, Sungmin thought he was blushing. And hard!

Damn this brat! He dare to use that cheesy line to him?

Oh my god Lee Sungmin, you're so not have a crush on him with just that corny cheesy line! Just don't!

 

======.....=======

A.n : forever failed! Hahahaha... Oh and thanks for the comment! ^_^

And Oh! I have subcribes? like seriously?? /dead