Imagine4: suho

Imagine compelation


hands pressing on the wall, his arms muscles tenses, eyes sharp , his hair was messy and wet with sweat, sweat covered his milky skin.
his hand falls down from your back, reach silently your hand and put it on his shoulder as he does the same with your other hand.
everything went slowly and feezy.
he lifts you up and wraps your legs around his waist, one hand on your waist firmly.
he push you to the wall, you ties your grip on his hair. planting your head in his neck refusing to let go once you felt the heat in your cheeks "maybe he will make fun of me, I must look like right now" . 
he pushed you more .
you was stick between a white pale wall and a y junmyeon who us kissing and carressing you. it was not enough, it was always wanted more everyday . and even after 1year of marriage he will always be longing for kiss touches and every slice of affection and comfort you offered him . 
you became to know that he liked green tae, that he was agood football player and kisser.
everything was new and beautiful in each one of you. life was like an experimentation full of surprises.
"happy 1 year marriage birthday " he said hands playing and curling your hair while you was laying on him , both in bed trying to calm your respiration and thoughts .
" happy birthday " you said kissing his torso skin near your face

"I love you " " I love you too" 

T H E   E N D 

EriaXing