Imagine2: kai

Imagine compelation


(POV YOU)
"-pass me the bottle " he said, lay on the green lawn sweat all over his body , breathing hardly making his body go up and down.
"-you are such a player" 
"-humh?? what do you mean " 
"-I .. I 'm sorry didn't mean to offend you, really , I mean you are such a football player, I 'm sorry I wasn't .."
"- it's okay,he chuckles, I know you didn't mean it " 
he leans a little closer to me smirking gently , he missed my hair playfully.
"Yaah OPPAA!!! "
"-stop screaming, you little puppy "
little puppy it was my nickname that he gave me.
"oppaa, I told you that I hate it when you miss my hair, I look horrible now, stop doing that " 
I start fixing my hair when he brought his hands to mine taking them off my hair and smiling widly.
"-you look beautiful, with your messed up hair on your face, black hair on your snowlike skin and blood red lips, you look like a wintee princess "
" oppa " 
his hand traveled from my head to my eyes carressing them with his fingertips, I closed them immediately, it was a natural reaction.
he downed his fingers to my cheeks and mark a small kiss on it then an other on my nose .
he posed for a while, I opened my eyes to meet his eyes deeply looking into mine
"I love you " he said.
leaning back to put a passionate deep kiss on my lips that deepened more as I put my hands on his neck and get closer to him, he welcomed my presence and sitted me on his lap never breaking the kiss. OUR FIRST KISS.
I felt butterflies in my little tummy, music and the most romantic of symphonies playing in my ears as I saw fireworks playing before me.
I finally knew that my childhood friend who is my internal love ,loves me.
it couldn't get anyway better

 

T H E   E N D 

EriaXing