Sunday Part 2 (Eunhyuk's POV)

Can this possibly be a dream?

A/N: This chapter will basically be the same as last chapter... just in Eunhyuk's POV! enjoy^^

 


 

 

EUNHYUK POV:

 

"Uh... Hyung? What about Ryeowook and Sungmin? They have to come to practice too.." Donghae says to Leeteuk.

"Oh my gosh... With everything thats been happening, I cant believe I forgot them.."

"Its okay Hyung, I'll call them now" Donghae says, and takes out his phone.

"Neh hyung...... We are just headed down to the vans...... Okay, meet us down there, okay?...... Neh"

Im still holding on to ____ tightly, but Im making sure I dont hurt her. I would never want to hurt her. I would hate myself for that. I keep her right at my side. When the elevator stops, I feel really nervous all of a sudden. I guess she noticed, because she squeezed my hand as a way to say its going to be okay.

We walk out of the elevator, and I see something that I dont think anyone else does. I nudge Heechul in the side with my elbow.

"Fans. 2 o'clock. Chances of being sasaeng?" I half whisper

"Most likely. Get in the center, they cannot see ____" He whispers back

I nod and carefully drag _____ to the middle of all the members, so now we are surrounded. I see _____ try to look around the hyungs, probably trying to see what the situation is. I gently pull her back and around to my other side and side hug her to me when I hear the sounds of many footsteps and screams headed this way.

Great.. They have cameras.... Aish, I cant let her be blinded by these lights

I take off my sunglasses, and hand them to her. She just looks at me, so I quickly motion for her to put them on. We finally arrive at the vans, where the managers are waiting. They quickly jump out and try to manage the screaming obsessed fans that are clinging on to us. I climb in the van with ____, Yesung, Leeteuk, and Sungmin and Ryeowook, who just caught up with us.

"Kyuhyun and Shindong will meet us there. They are just finishing their own business" Leeteuk informs us and the manager.

Once the other members get into their van, we start to move. I can finally relax, knowing that those fans cant get her now.  I look over to ____ and she takes off her sunglasses. She hands them to me.

"No. Keep them on." I say

She just looks at me like a confused puppy, very cute.

"No one is allowed to see you... There are lots of paparazi and fans outside of the SM building." I explain

She makes a cute understanding face and holds the sunglasses in her lap. I get an idea. People could recognize her by . I let go of her hand for just a moment to pull out a bag.

Where is it? Dont tell me I left it at home.... Aha! There it is

I pull it out and place it on her lap. She spreads it out, then suddenly realizes what it is. He jaw drops, and I resist the laugh that was about to come out. She looks at me. I look back at her.

Obviously, she isnt going to put it on herself~ kkkk lets have some fun with this

I reach over and pick the mask up from her lap. I use my finger to motion for her to come closer, she does. I reach out to her face, and I swear I could hear her heart pounding in her chest. I hold back another chuckle and maintain a serious face.

Thank God I learned to act

I gently put the mask on her face, and tug a little to get it behind her ears. He ears are warm, which means she is blushing. I dont think I can hold in this laugh anymore. I pull back slowly with a small smile, trying not to burst and pinch her adorable cheeks. I'd probably end up kissing her.

We finally arrive at SM. Leeteuk- hyung opens the door, but pauses and tosses something at ____. Luckily she catches it before it hit her in the face. She looks at it, then back at hyung, with her cute 'confused puppy' look.

"Look ____.. Its a little awkward, but you probably want to change right? This is probably the most private place you will find..." Leeteuk says.

She stares at him in shock, and so do I.

What the hell hyung?! You want her to change here!? In the car?!?!?

"Dont worry, the windows are super tinted..... We'll just wait outside" He tries to reason with her.

He quickly jumped out of the van nervously and everyone followed. I closed the door and leaned up against it so no one will try to come open it. Leeteuk lead the members in our van over to the other members and greeted the paparazi and fans. I was contemplating reasons as to WHY and WHERE we got those clothes..... Suddenly I hear a small knock on the windows and I open the door. ____ is wearing a cute outfit, and I smiled at her.

Aish... This weird feeling in my tummy again! I've been getting this feeling alot lately when Im around ____.... I need to talk to someone.. Donghae maybe?

All the members gatherd around us, providing that much needed barrier. I took the sunglasses from her hand and put them on her, and without thinking, I give her a short hug. For some reason my heart starts to race. I let her go and grab her hand. We all start walking and the fans and paparazi take our pictures. She tucks her head down and into my chest.  We enter the building.

"Annyeonghaseyo" The receptionist greets us with a bow.

"Annyeong!" We all greet back with small head bows.

Some of the hyungs, like Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Donghae, wave at them too.

Tcccch, what kids...

Leeteuk- hyung leads us into our practice room. Well, technically its not ours... but we use it alot. I let go of _____'s hand and walk off with the others to take off our accessories. I notice ____ looking around really cutely.

Dang it Hyukjae, stop staring!

Leeteuk comes over to me with some clothes and hands them to me.

"Go change" He says, well more like demands.

I look at him, then look at ____. Honestly, I really dont want to leave her here.. Even if the hyungs are watching her. ____ takes off her sunglasses and mask and walks over to me.

"Go on, I'll be fine" She says to me.

"We'll take care of her, dont worry" Shindong says as he and Kyuhyun enter the room.

I bring my attention back to ____ as she puts her arms around my neck.

"Dont worry about me, I'll be right here when you get back" She whispers in my ear.

Shivers go down my spine and I fight the urge to kiss her right there. Leeteuk clears his throat and we let go of eachother. I walk out of the room and take another look at ____. She waves at me and I wave back. I walk into the lobby and greet SNSD, who just walked in.

"Oh! You have practice today too oppa?" Seohyun says to me.

"Yes we do" I reply

"Hey, maybe we can come watch you guys for a bit later!" Tiffany says, grabbing my arm.

"Ahhh I dont know.. You guys will probably still be practicing when we leave" I say.

Truthfully, I just dont want them to see ____... They could tell someone and we would get in so much trouble, not to mention ____...

"Awee.. Next time then?" Jessica pleads with a pouty face.

"Sure" I say with a half smile.

"Oh my goodness, come on girls. We have practice you know!" Sunny comes and peels them off me and drags them away.

"Sorry about that Hyukjae!" She yells from down the hall.

I laugh and walk into the change room. I change as fast as I can so I can get back to ___. When I walk back in the room, I see Ryeowook with his hand on her shoulder.

Dont get jealous... You dont know the whole story...

I try to shake it off, and walk over to the group.

"Alright everyone, lets get to work!" Leeteuk- hyung says.

Ryeowook and ____ join us.

"Uhm.. Where do I sit?" She asks, looking awkward.

I was just about to say something, when Kangin beats me to it.

"You can sit right over there, in front of the mirrors" He says.

She nods and leaves to sit down. Kangin elbows me.

"Now you can stare at her all you want without getting in trouble" He teases me.

I elbow him hard in the side. He just laughs.

"Come on guys, focus" Yesung says.

Leeteuk jogs over to the CD player, and puts in a CD. A remix of our songs comes on. We always warm up to our home-made CD. We all spread out and begin a warm up. Each of us takes a turn leading a stretch. After about 20 minutes of stretching and warming up, Leeteuk calls us all back into the middle. 

"One, Two, Three...." Leeteuk-hyung says

"SUPER JUNIOR" We all shout together.

Leeteuk breaks off and puts a different CD in the CD player. Since we had discussed what songs we were going to reherse, we knew what position to be in. Our song, U, comes on.

 

Cause I can't stop
No I can stop
The first moment I saw you
I couldn't help but want you
Don't look at me like that
I haven't started the game with you yet
Focus on my fortune telling skills
I will find your perfect match
I will be that man
Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
I'm going to make you mine
No I can't stop thinking about a girl
I want us to be together
 
Your youthful, soft skin
And your long, fragranced hair
When you attack me with an angry voice
There's no way I can win
I've prepared a magic trick for you
There's a ring inside this rose
I will be your man
Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
I want to be with you
No I can't stop thinking about you girl
Don't just leave me here
Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
I'm going to make you mine
No I can't stop thinking about you girl
I want us to be together
 
Your subtle scent brings back memories
My heart beat quickens whenever I look into your eyes
I've tried to forget you but it's not possible
I will run towards and find you
To make you mine, I'll risk all that I've got
I'm going to lose it all
Take note, the game has already started
Now I'm going to be your man
I'll make you want me, be attached to be (can't stop)
Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
I want to be with you
No I can't stop thinking about you girl
Don't just leave me here
Cause I can't stop thinking about you girl
I'm going to make you mine
No I can't stop thinking about you girl
I want us to be together
Cause I can't stop
No I can't stop
Cause I can't stop
 

Everytime I sung, and even when I wasnt singing, I looked directly at ____. Sometime I would catch her watching me too, but whenever she looked me in the eye and saw me looking back at her, she would always divert her gaze. I dont know it thats because she was embarrassed? 

Through-out the song, I could tell she was trying with all her might to contain herself. I tried my hardest not to laugh and go over to her and pinch her cheeks. 

Aish, just thinking about her gives me that weird feeling... help... 
 
Once the song ended and we were all in our finishing poses, ____ clapped and congradulated us with all her excitment just flowing out. We all just laughed at her and thanked her. Suddenly the door opens, and all the excitement dissappears as fast as you could snap your fingers. We all turn to the door to see our manager.
 
 
. Manager- hyung wasnt supposed to be at our practice today.. I can see the bewildered look on his face.
 
I take a glance at ___. She looks like she just saw a ghost. Her face is so pale and she looks so scared. I take a step to go over to her, but Im held back. I turn to see Donghae holding my arm.
 
"Dont" He whispers to me.
 
I turn back and face the scene unfolding in front of me. 
 
I watch manger-hyungs face change from confused to shocked to angry. I start to get really nervous as he walks in the room, and he's going directly at ____. One thing keeps going through my mind in the few seconds it takes for him to get over to her.
 
Hyukjae you better freakin go help her now. AND I MEAN NOW. MOVE YOUR GODDAMNED FEET NOW. 
 
Before I can move, he takes ____'s arm -roughly if I may add- and yanks her up off the floor. 
 
"And just who do you think you are?!" He yells at her.
 
Alright. That was the last freakin straw. NO ONE can yell at her. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED 'HYUNG' ANYMORE.
 
I jerked my arm out of Donghae's grasp and got over to ____ as fast as I could. Before she could speak, the anger in me exploded.
 
"YAH! What do you think you are doing?! Let her go!"
 
"Lee Hyukjae! Who do you think you are to talk to me like this?!" Manager-hyung  yells back to me this time.
 
Out of the corner of my eye, I see ____ cringe with pain. I see slight tears in her eyes as I look to her arm and see that his grip on her has tightened. I seriously contemplate punching him in the face. None of the members can move. We are all so shocked. 
 
"Hyung, please stop this. This is all just a misunderstanding. Please let her go." Leeteuk- hyung thankfully comes to the rescue with his calm leader voice.
 
I just glare at our so-called manager, hoping for his sake that he lets go of her before I punch him. He roughly lets go of her arm and Leeteuk pulls him away to talk to him. I gently grab ___'s arm, inspecting the damage, and hoping its not as bad as I imagine. I notice her wince, and I immediatly feel the anger building up again. 
 
That goddamned son of a URG. HE IS SO DEAD. 
 
I let go of her arm and begin to walk towards where Leeteuk and the manager are talking. Im stopped when I feel a hand on my wrist. I turn to face ____ as she calls my name.
 
"Eunhyuk" She says
 
I can see her thinking about what to say. I can feel all these mixed emotions running through my body. 
 
"Im okay" She says, in a reassuring voice. 
 
No. She is lying. There is no way she is okay.
 
My anger gets the best of me.
 
"No you are not. Are you stupid?! Have you seen what he did to you?!" I snap at her. 
 
Now look what you've done... 
 
She lets go of my wrist and takes a couple steps back. Tears well up in her eyes.
 
What on Earth did I just do...
 
"____... Oh my gosh... Im so--" I try to say.
 
She cuts me off and takes a step back.
 
"Dont. Just dont." She says. 
 
She turns and runs out of the room before I get the chance to tell her how sorry I am, and explain myself. The door shuts behind her, and I drop to the ground, holding my head in my hands. I feel tears starting to come to my eyes.
 
"What have I done?" I say to myself, letting a couple of tears fall.
 
"I was about to ask you the same thing" I hear Ryeowook's small voice come up beside me. 
 
I hear him sit down and put arm around me, in an attempt to comfort me. He just sits there, letting me be upset. He's a really great Dongsaeng.
 
"Im so stupid.. Why does my anger always get the best of me?... Why do I always end up hurting the ones I love the most?" I say, to no one in particular.
 
"Its okay... Im sure she will forgive you if you give her some time.. I know how much she likes you" He says
 
I dont respond, just letting out a few more tears and sobs. Once I've quieted down enough, I overhear a conversation.
 
"She doesnt know her way around here. What if she's lost? What if she gets kidnapped?! What if---" Sungmin says, getting cut off.
 
"Calm down. Im sure she couldnt have made it far. She's probably in a bathroom or something." I hear Heechul-hyung saying.
 
"But hyung! What if---" Sungmin gets cut off again.
 
"Seriously, Min. Im positive she is okay. I'll go find her, alright? I think I know where she might be.."
 
I can just imaging Sungmin's face, covered in worry and possibly tears, nodding. I can picture Heechul-hyung putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. I admire his tough image, and how he can be a softy when things go wrong. 
 
I hear footsteps come close to me, and then fade away as the door opens and closes. Im guessing Heechul went looking for her. I wish I could be the one to go out and rescue her. 
 
She probably hates me...
 
"Hyukjae..." I feel a hand on my shoulder.
 
I look up to find Leeteuk-hyungs worried face looking at me.
 
"I think we should have a talk..." He says
 
He stands up and holds out a hand for me. I grab it and he pulls me up. Ryeowook patts me on the back and walks over to the rest of the members. I follow Leeteuk- hyung over to the side where our manager is waiting. He crosses his arms and looks at me. I avoid his stare and look at my hands as we come to a stop. 
 
"Alright you two.. Is there anything you would like to say to eachother?" Leeteuk starts.
 
Both of us look at eachother, then at hyung. He sighs.
 
"Come on guys. How about an apology? And maybe you can explain to eachother, and me, why you both got to mad" He urges us.
 
I sigh. I guess he isnt going to be the first one to say sorry.
 
"Look. Im sorry, truly. I didnt mean to get so mad at you. Its just... " My voice fades out.
 
"Its just what, Hyukjae?" Manager looks at me expectantly.
 
I notice Heechul join us, and I look over to the others to see that ____ is back and all the members are talking to her. My heart starts to beat faster.
 
"Its just... I really like her and I didnt like how you were so rude to her and how you hurt her and I wasnt expecting you to show up at practice today so I thought it would be okay if she came as long as no one knew and now because of how I snapped at her she probably hates me and will never ever talk to me again." I explain all in one breath. 
 
Both the manager and Leeteuk-hyung stare at me. I look at each of them, then put my hand down. 
 
"Thankyou for that Hyukjae-ah. Thankyou for being honest" Leeteuk says, putting a hand on my shoulder.
 
"And you?" He says, turning to our manager. 
 
I look at him as he sighs and looks at me.
 
"Im sorry. Honestly. I dont know what posessed me to get so mad... I think part of it was because I was scared. I was scared that, because she was here, we were all going to get in trouble. I think I was a bit upset that no one told me that she would be comming, or that she even exsited in your life. Im sorry I hurt her, Hyukjae-ah. Please forgive me.." He says.
 
I decide that he does look genuinly apologetic. I nod my head, accepting his apology, and walk over to give him a hug. He hugs me back, and we let eachother go. 
 
"I'd like to help you get her back, since it is partly my fault. Please let me know if there's anything I can do?" He says, ending it in kind of a question.
 
"I appreciate it hyung.. but I think it might be best if she just has her space, and she will come back if she wants to.. hopefully" 
 
We just stand there, kind of awkwardly.
 
"I think it would be best if I took her home.." Heechul says to Leeteuk.
 
Leeteuk nods and Heechul walks away towards ____. I watch them as they walk towards the door, hoping maybe she will look up and wave at me like she usually does. Nope. I sigh.
 
"Alright guys.. Lets continue this rehersal, shall we?" Leeteuk says, getting everyone's attention. 
 
Everyone nods and gets into position as manager-hyung puts a CD in the player and a song starts. We do a runthrough of Mr.Simple, then when Heechul-hyung gets back, we do Bonamana. My mind keeps wandering and I keep messing up. Im wondering if she's okay, and if she hates me. Im wondering if she's possibly thinking about me.
 
Will she ever come back to me?
 
We take a quick water break and I poor half of mine on my face. 
 
"Glad you did that, or I was going to." Donghae comes up to me.
 
I turn to him. He wipes some of the water off my face.
 
"You gotta snap out of this okay? We really need you to focus. You are our best dancer and rapper, and we cant afford for you to mess up. We have preformances, and a comeback comming up." Donghae suddenly becomes serious. 
 
I nod and we all meet back on the floor to reherse our comeback song. y Free & Single.
 
We havent rehersed this song a whole bunch, so none of us are perfect at it yet. 
 
 
1 HOUR LATER
 
 
After an hour of rehersing SF&S and a couple other new dances, we decided to go back to the dorms. 
 
"Comming Hyukjae?" Yesung calls to me from the door
 
"No. I think Im going to stay here and practice a bit more." I reply
 
"Alright.. Just dont go too hard on youself..." He says and closes the door. 
 
I run through a couple dances and work myself really hard, not following Yesung's instructions. I need to work myself this hard to get my mind off of ___. Hopefully if I work hard enough, I can just go home and sleep, without thinking of anything. 
 
I shut everything off and close the door. I walk out to the lobby and call a friend to drive me to the dorms.
 
 

 

A/N: WAAAH. poor hyukjae..... hopefully things will get better! hahah please comment and tell me your thoughts! <3 saranghae!