Sunday

Can this possibly be a dream?

A/N: Enjoy~ <3

just so you know, the picture has nothing to do with the story really.. so dont get confused~


 

 

MY POV:

 

I feel myself slowly come back to consiousness after an amazing sleep. I check the time and its 7:30. I try to stretch a bit to wake up more, but I feel restricted. I turn around to find Kyuhyun right behind me, and to make things worse, his arms are wrapped around my waist. I mean, not that I dont enjoy this, but I still find things really awkward between us. I look around to see if anyone else is awake. Nope. But one thing that caught my attention was Eunhyuk and Donghae. They are cuddling!

I try to contain my fangirling self. 

Eunhae is reall!!!

Suddenly Kyuhyun moves behind me. He mumbles something in his sleep and nuzzles his face into my neck. I gasp with suprise at his action and I feel a tingle going down my spine. I stay as still as I can, to try not to wake him up. Suprisingly, I find this really comfortable and I feel my eyelids become heavier. I drift back into sleep with Kyuhyun's arms wrapped around me. 

In what seems like just a couple minutes, I wake up again and check the clock. Its 9:45! I try to turn around carefully, but end up waking Kyuhyun in the process. He groans and his eyes flutter open and our eyes meet, just like this.

He hold my eyes for a moment. He looks like he is studying me for some reason. All of a sudden, he removes his arms from my waist and get up, just leaving me there. I get up and watch him walk into the kitchen where Im guessing the rest of them are. I replay that moment in my head a couple times to try to figure out what just happened. My only conclusion is that Kyuhyun really does hate me, and he must have thought I was someone else in his sleep. I sigh and walk into the kitchen. 

 

EUNHYUK POV:

 

I wake up to find Donghae on top of me. Im not suprised or anything, this happens all the time. I push him off me and he wakes up. I look around and see that most of the others are awake too. Leeteuk stands and motions for everyone who is awake to come to the kitchen so the rest can sleep. Everyone gets up. I glance down to see ____ still sleeping. I look away, but quickly look back (double take) when I see something that caught my eye. KYUHYUN HAS HIS ARMS AROUND HER AND HIS FACE IN HER NECK.

WHAT THE HECK MAKNAE?!?!?

Im about to wake them up, when Donghae tugs on my arm.

"Relax monkey, they are just sleeping and he probably doesnt even realize what he's doing." I sigh and nod, walking into the kitchen with Donghae to discuss todays agenda with the members.

After about half an hour, Kyuhyun storms in and leans against the counter. Everyone looks at him. It looks like he's muttering something to himself. I try to make out what he's saying, something about being stupid? I dont know.. My thoughts are interupted when ____ walks in. She looks so cute as she yawns and stretches.

"Good morning everyone" She greets us with a small bow.

"Good morning ___, how did you sleep?" None other than Siwon greets her back.

"Really good actually" She replies.

"'WELL'. Not 'good'. Good is what you put in your mouth" Heechul corrects her.

"Yeah whatever" She lazily says and waves him away.

She comes over and sits beside me and Donghae, with Leeteuk across the table.

"So whats the plan for today?" She directs her attention to Leeteuk-hyung.

"Well," He starts, looking at her. "Since its Sunday, Siwon is going to church an---"

"Speaking of church, want to come with me ____?" Siwon cuts Leeteuk off and slides in beside him to talk to ___.

 

MY POV:

 

"Good morning everyone" I greet them with a small bow after I yawn and stretch my arms.

"Good morning ___, how did you sleep?" Siwon asks me. I turn to him.

"Really good actually" I reply.

"'WELL'. Not 'good'. Good is what you put in your mouth" I turn to see none other than Kim Heechul giving me a grammar lesson.

"Yeah whatever" I say and wave him away. He just rolls his eyes at me. I go and sit beside Eunhyuk and Donghae.

"So whats the plan for today?" I direct my attention to Leeteuk, who is sitting across from me.

"Well," He starts, and looks at me. "Since its Sunday, Siwon is going to church an---"

Oooh church!

"Speaking of church, want to come with me ____?" Siwon all of a sudden came and sat beside Leeteuk, cutting him off.

"I-I--Bu- WAH" I stutter. "Sure Siwon, I'd love to." I recover as if nothing ever happened.

I notice all of them (Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk&Siwon) giving me 'wtf just happened' looks. I just slide out of my chair and look at the clock. 10:30. Church usually starts at 11:00.

"Im going to get ready" I say as I leave them there, still wondering what just happened.

I go out into the living room, when I realize that Im not at home, and I have no clothes here. Except for the ones I wore yesterday. Then it hit me, Im still wearing Eunhyuk's clothes. I feel my face heat up.

Come on ___, you should be used to all this already. Stop blushing!

I jump about 5 feet in the air when I hear the door swing open.

"Hello everyone!! IM HOOMMEE!!" I hear someone yell.

I turn towards the door to see none other than Zhou Mi standing in the door way wearing this:

He sees me too, and raises an eyebrow.

"Who are you missy? Perhaps one of the guys girlfriends? Eunhyuk's, right?" He says, gesturing towards my attire.

He probably knew they were his. I turn red at the thought of being his girlfriend, but I shake my head furiously.

"A-ahh no no no.. Im j-just a f-f-friend. I was j-just spend-ding the night" I explain myself.

HOLY JOELAMYROIAHTOKAP _____! STOP STUTTERING.

"Chill, chill girly. I was just curious. Where is the gang? In the kitchen?" He says as he walks towards the kitchen. He stops right beside me and looks me up and down from head to toe.

"We're going to have to work on this" He mutters, to himself Im guessing, gesturing again to my style.

He leaves me there, really confused, and walks into the kitchen. I hear alot of noise comming from the kitchen. They're probably excited to see Zhou Mi from the sounds of it. I then come back to reality when I again realize I have no change of clothes. I need someone to drive me home. I walk back into the kitchen to ask Eunhyuk.

As soon as I enter, I look around to find Eunhyuk. When I spot him, I tap his shoulder and he turns around to face me.

"Um.. Can you take me home so I can get a change of clothes?" I say, bringing my hands into a begging position and putting on my best pouty face.

"Sure, just.. uh.. let me go change first~" He says, giving me a thumbs up and briskly walking out of the room.

After he left I just hung around awkwardly, until someone walked past me. A little too closely.

"Ouch" I grimace as I feel someone bump into me.

It looks like this person, who's name is Kyuhyun, was trying to avoid running into people as he was leaving. Bumping into me in the process.

"S-sorry" He murmers and walks away very quickly.

Why was he stuttering?

I brush it off and continue to awkwardly wait for Eunhyuk to get back.

Wait.. He actually talked to me!

I feel myself get a bit excited at the fact that he actually talked to me, even though he just said 'sorry'.

Maybe we could be friends now?

I feel myself getting a bit hopeful. My thoughts are interrupted when Eunhyuk walks into the room wearing this:

(but blonde)

I cant help but stare. I mean, look at those muscles!! He walks towards me.

"Kaja? (lets go?)" He says, extending his hand to me.

I nod and grab his hand. We go to the door and put on our shoes.

"Oh! I'll go grab your clothes from my room. Wait here!" He says as he rushes up the stairs.

I stand there, in heels and Eunhyuk's clothes... Fashionable I know. As I stand there, I notice a large rack with shoes on it... SO MANY SHOES.

I dont even have that many shoes.. And Im a GIRL. Like seriously, there's more than one pair for each member here!

Eunhyuk comes down and slips on his yellow shoes. He grabs my hand again, and goes to open the door.

"We'll be back soon!" He yells to the members.

"You better not make her late for church anchovy!" We hear Siwon yell back from the kitchen.

We laugh at his comment and leave. The elevator ride is quiet, comfortable silence. I dont know why, but I feel like something is bothering Eunhyuk.. I look over to him and see his face kind of scrunched up, like he is in deep thought, or really thinking about something, but he is still holding my hand. I open my mouth to ask him 'whats wrong' but the elevator dings, telling us that we arrived at the lobby floor.

He snaps out of his thoughts and flashes me a smile, and pulls me out of the elevator and to the car. When we are seated in the car I check my phone for the time.

NRILAMDALTEIRJ 10:45!!! WAAAH

"Its okay, we have lots of time" He says as he chuckles at me.

We start to drive. I put my phone away and he turns on his CD player and presses shuffle. Super Junior-T's 'Tok Tok Tok' comes on first. I start to hum the music, then Eunhyuk sings his part in a very deep voice. Just barely after he is finished we both burst with laughter. I mean really, have you heard that song?! His voice has to go really deep and its so cute   funny!! We both just sing and laugh at eachother, and I feel like somehow, we are bonding more. We pull up to my house and I check the clock. 10:50. He hands me my extra clothes from yesterday.

"I'll be back in three minutes!" I say as I get out of the car and run into my house.

Good thing my mom isnt here... WAH I dont know what to wear to church!

I whip open my closet doors and throw on the first casual but fancy outfit I cant find. (minus the Siwon pic...)

Should be okay for church, right? Lets hope so..

I quickly put on eyeliner and run back outside carrying Eunhyuk's clothes, with a minute to spare. I close the car door and look at Eunhyuk.

"Wow, that was fast, for a girl" He says with a teasing smile.

 I giggle and roll my eyes. We start moving and he turns the CD player down.

"____... you look really... beautiful today" He turns to look me in the eyes.

I blush and look down.

"Thankyou E-Eunhyuk" I say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

I get this weird feeling in my stomache, but I dont know why..

I couldnt possible LIKE like him could I? Like, more than just fangirl like?

 

EUNHYUK POV:

 

She gets back in the car within two minutes, new outfit and makeup on. Even though she doesnt need it to look beautiful.

"Wow, that was fast, for a girl" I .

She giggles and rolls her eyes. We start to move and I turn down the CD player.

Should I confess to her? I mean, I know she likes me, but what if its only a 'fangirl' like? Aish..

"_____... you look really... beautiful today" I say and look her in the eyes.

"Thankyou E-Eunhyuk" She says quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

I dont want things to get awkward, so I turn up the music again. And, just to my luck Donghae's 'Beautiful' is on...

"Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)"
 

I turn to ___, just to see her super red and biting her lips.

"My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips"

I quickly change the song before it gets any more awkward. I swear I can hear her sigh in relief.

The rest of the ride back to the dorm, which is only a couple minutes, is silent. I cant help but feel partly to blame for it...

When we park, we both get out and go to the elevator. Its also as silent as the car ride. I decide to text her.

"Im sorry if I made you awkward.... Please forgive me >V<"

I glance over at her and watch her pull her phone out and read it. She smiles slightly, which makes me happy.

"Its okay, after all, you didnt make me awkward... Donghae did!"

When I read it, I laugh and look at her. She laughs too.

So glad its not awkward anymore!!

The elevator 'dinged' and we got out. I reach down and grab her hand, and then look at her to make sure its okay. She smiles at me and links our fingers. I feel myself smile back.

 

MY POV:

 

We both laugh at what I replied to his message. Im glad I could clear the awkward air.  The elevator 'dinged' and we got out. I notice him grab my hand, and then he glances at me, nervously. I smile at him, to reassure him, and link our fingers. He smiles back, and I get that weird feeling in my stomach again...

Waaah.. I need to talk to someone about this.. besides my mom..

I check my phone and almost drop it when I realize its 10:55! I gasp and show it to Eunhyuk, who also gasps. He starts to run and pulls me with him. When we get inside the dorm, everyone is staring at me.

"What? What is it?"

I say as I look myself over for any imperfections. I make eye contact with Zhou Mi.

"Nice outfit"

He mouths to me. I smile and give him a small bow in return. Siwon comes down the stairs like this:

He stops and looks me up and down before smiling.

"You look really nice _____. Lets go, shall we?"

"Thankyou Siwon"

I say with a nod. Eunhyuk lets go of my hand and waves to me, mouthing 'bye'. I smile and wave back to him and Siwon and I leave.

We get down to where the cars are parked and go towards his car.

I find myself really in awe. Do all the Super Junior members have fancy cars like these?! I hear Siwon chuckle behind me.

"You like it?"

"Yeah! Its just so.. wow.."

He laughs again and reaches to open my door for me.

So all of them are gentlemen too eh?

I thank him with a bow and climb in. Once we start moving, I look out my window in admiration.

"I dont think I've ever been to this part of the city..." I say to myself

"Really? We're going to have to go on a tour then! After church of course." He says with a joking wink

"I'd love that!" I say with a laugh

We drive past a huge tower, and I try to see all the way to the top. Siwon notices and laughs.

"Thats Namsan Tower. Its a really beautiful sight in the nighttime. We will have to stop one of these nights while its still warm"

"Wow.. Thats so cool, we definately have to come here." I reply

The ride from that point is silent, but a comfortable one. Not too long after I feel us stop. I look around and see that we are at church.

We both get out of the car and start walking. He comes over to my side and puts his arm around my waist. I look up at him and we both smile at eachother. I guess I can say Im kind of used to all the skinship now? Lets just hope I didnt jinx it~

We walk into the church and he lets go of my waist to greet his church-mates (idk what their called..). I follow his lead and bow to everyone I make eye contact with. He introduces me to everyone there. (Its a small group).

(A/N: mianhae (sorry) chingus, I dont know much about what happens in church.. so Im just going to skip it okay? FORGIVE ME)

 

After church, we said our goodbye's and walked out of the church. Siwon put out his arm out and I linked mine with his.

This confirms it, Siwon really is a gentleman.

Once we get into the car we talk about what happened during church and other plans for today.

"Did you enjoy church today ____?" He glances at me while driving.

"Yes, I havent been to church in a while.. It was really fun~"

"Thats good. Maybe we could make this a regular thing, even though Im sure Hyukjae wouldnt approve.."

We both laugh and I get that weird feeling in my tummy again... Right after he said Eunhyuk's name... I shake it off and continue to talk to Siwon.

"Are there any other plans for today? Do you guys have scheduals?" I ask him.

"Well.." He thinks for a moment. "Im pretty sure we do have scheduals, but Im not sure when and what they are. Im not quite sure what else is planned for today to be honest" He replies, doing some weird hand gestures.

"Hm, alright. I guess we will find out when we get back"

The conversation kind of stops there. We just sit in comfortable silence for a while. I pull out my phone and decide to text Eunhyuk to tell him we're almost home.

"Hiyaa ^_^ We are almost back to the dorms! What are you guys up to??"

Within seconds I get a reply.

"Oh hi there! ^--^ YAY! Cant wait to see you~~ We arent really doing much.. Some of the members have scheduals soon, so they are preparing"

"Kkkk~ Cant wait to see you too! Oh really? Who's leaving, and for what?"

"Kyuhyun has Radio Star, then he has to film his 'Three Musketeers' thingy, Shindong has to DJ 'Shim Shim TaPa', and some of us have dance rehersals later on~"

"Ahh I see~~"

After that message Siwon and I arrived at the dorms. Just as I was about to get out, he grabbed my arm.

"Wait!" He yelled.

I turn to him, supprised and a bit scared.

"There are sasaeng fans (overly obsessive and dangerous fans)  right over there. Its not safe for you to go out just yet." He says.

I nod my head slowly, trying to understand the situation and trying to think of a solution. I look out my window carefully and see that some of them pointing at the car and comming this way. I look over to Siwon.

 

SIWON POV

 

We pull up to the dorm parking lot, and I hear alot of noise. Sasaeng fans?! Just as ____ was about to open her door, I reach over and grab her arm. She looks at me, and I notice suprise and a bit of fear in her eyes.

"There are sasaeng fans right over there. Its not safe for you to go out just yet." I say.

She nods her head slowly, comprehending the situation. I try to think of a quick solution. We cant be stuck in this car forever..  Im distracted from thinking when ____ taps me on the arm with a frightened look. She points out her window and I see that they are headed this way.

I cant let them see her.. This could ruin her life.

An idea pops into my head and I point towards the back of the car. I think she understands what Im thinking because she climbs into the back. I follow her quickly so the fans dont see us. I push the seats to make them go forward so we have more room. I motion for her to crouch down behind the seat on the floor. I do the same. When I look her in the eye, she looks really scared.

"It will be okay" I mouth to her.

She nods, but I can tell she doesnt really believe me.

"Text Hyukjae for help" I whisper.

She nods again, but this time her eyes gleam with hope.

 

MY POV

 

"Text Hyukjae for help" Siwon whispers.

I nod, feeling a bit hopeful that he can get us out of this mess. The fans have left our car, but I can still hear them close by. I pull out my phone.

"Eunhyuk!! Help us! We are stuck in the back of Siwon's car! There are sasaeng fans outside!! TT_TT"

"WHAT?! OKOK. Stay calm! Help is on the way! Are you guys okay?!"

"Yes we are okay, but Im scared!!"

"Dont be scared!! Wait just a second more and you guys will be able to come out!"

After that message I hear lots of footsteps going into the distance. I turn to look out the window to see where they are going. It looks like Ryeowook and Sungmin are there, talking to them and risking their lives for us. I sit back down and face Siwon.

tap tap tap tap

I scream slightly, but cover my mouth before the rest of it can come out. I hear Siwon chuckle, so I turn around to see who it is.

Thank God, its just Eunhyuk.

I exhale with relief and open the door. Eunhyuk grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car and brings me into a hug. He rubs small circles on my back while whispering 'its okay' in my ear. I feel actually really safe and relaxed now. I take a deep breath, inhaling as much of his scent as I can. When I exhale, he lets go of me and grabs my hand.

"Lets go, Ryeowook and Sungmin probably cant hold them off for long" Eunhyuk says.

Siwon nods and we walk around back to a different entrance. Once we get in the elevators Eunhyuk lets go of my hand and pulls out his phone and calls someone.

"Neh hyung, its me...We are all inside the elevators now....Yes... Thankyou"

He hangs up and puts the phone back in his pocket. He grabs my hand again and the elevator 'dings'. We get out and walk down the hallway to the dorm. As soon as the door closes behind us Leeteuk rushes over to us.

"I heard about what happend. Are you guys okay?! Did they get any pictures?? Did they hurt you?! Did they leave?! Are Sungmin and Ryeowook okay??"

He says all in one breath, checking us over for signs of hurt or anything.

"Yes we are okay, though I think it was quite a frightening experience for ____... Im pretty sure they didnt catch us, Ryeowook and Sungmin were talking to them, not sure what they are doing now." Siwon says to Leeteuk.

"You poor thing.... At least they didnt see you. Are you okay?" Leeteuk says.

He directs his attention to me. I just nod. He gives a half smile, but I can see some worry in his eyes. Leeteuk then grabs my other hand and leads me into the kitchen. He sits me down at the breakfast bar and turns on the kettle. He starts to rummage through the cupboards for who-knows-what. He finds what he was looking for just in time for the kettle to be ready. He turns to me with a mug in his hand, walks forward and places it in front of me.

"Hot cocoa always makes me feel better after a tough day"

He puts a hand on mine and looks me in the eye.

"Are you okay? Honestly ____"

I nod slightly.

"I guess so... I mean, it was really scary.. But Im okay"

"Thats good. You can always talk to me you know, about anything."

"Thankyou" Is all I can say

He smiles slightly and nods, then turns to leave. I sip my drink, burnning my tongue in the process. Yesung walks into the room and sits beside me.

"I heard about what happened...." He says.

All I can do is nod and look away from his eyes. I feel really stupid. They are probably used to these people, then comes me.. I feel like I--- I get pulled out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my knee. I keep my gaze on his hand.

"Dont feel bad for being scared by it, we all were at one point. Heck, Im sure some of us still are. And you dont have to feel bad because we are all just worried about you... Especially Hyukjae."

I look up at Yesung and unconsiously tilt my head to the side at the mention of Eunhyuk's name.

Is he really worried about me??

 

YESUNG POV

 

"I heard about what happened...." I say.

She just nods and looks away from me. She bites her lip and almost looks like she's scolding herself? I gently place my hand on her knee, but she doesnt look up.

"Dont feel bad for being scared by that, we all were at one point. Heck, Im sure some of us still are. And you dont have to feel bad because we are all just worried about you... Especially Hyukjae."

She looks up at me and tilts her head to the side slightly, when I mentioned Hyukjae.

I wonder... Does she like him? Like... Like like him..?

"Its true ____, you should have seen him after you left.. And especially when you texted him for help."

I try to remember everything that happened, and tell her the whole story.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Siwon comes down the stairs and stops and smiles at ____.

"You look really nice ____. Lets go, shall we?"

"Thankyou Siwon" She says with a nod.

Eunhyuk lets go of her hand and mouths 'bye' to her. She smiles and waves back. Once they leave, I notice a change in his mood. The other members have left to get ready for the day, so its just me and him. He's still facing the door. I contemplate approaching him, but the thought is quickly washed away when he turns around. He doesnt appear to have noticed me, but instead he just walks right passed me and up the stairs, mumbling angrily about how Siwon was flirting with her and how he wished she didnt go with him.

Could he be jealous?

I hear his door slam, and look around to see if anyone else heard. Nope. It appears they are all in the kitchen or something. I hear alot of noise comming from his room, so I creep up to his door and listen.

"Stupid Siwon! Why does he have to flirt with her?! Why is he trying to take her from me?!"

I hear him yelling and cursing inbetween crashes and thumps. He's throwing things... I contemplate approaching him about it... But I wave it away once more. He needs to just let it out.  I walk back down the stairs and join the members in the kitchen.

In about an hour and a half, Hyukjae appears in the doorway. His eyes are puffy and red. He's been crying.

"S-sa-sasaeng f-f-fans..." He croaks.

His voice is hoarse, probably from the yelling and crying. Everyone turns around in shock at the sudden voice.

"What are you saying Hyukjae?" Leeteuk asks.

I think we are all wondering the same thing.

"T-they n-n-need help. Th-they are s-stuck in the c-c-car down-downstairs"

A tear rolls down his cheek and everyone goes silent.

"Siwon and _____?!" Ryeowook squeeks.

Hyukjae nods and wipes his face as yet another tear falls. Leeteuk walks over with a tissue and wipes his face gently.

"Tell her that everything will be okay, and help is on the way" Leeteuk says.

"Sungmin, Ryeowook. Go down and distract the fans so they can get out. Oh, and we need some groceries, so pick some up while you are out. Be careful." Leeteuk orders them.

"Neh Hyung" They chorus and walk out of the room together.

Leeteuk takes Eunhyuk out of the room and sits him on the couch. He just holds him for a moment while Eunhyuk lets out more tears. I've never seen him get so mad and be so upset over anything before....

"Im s-so stupid. I s-should h-have went w-with t-t-them. I-Its my f-fault..." He rants inbetween sobs.

"No, no.. Shhhh.... Its not your fault. We dont know why they are here, and theres nothing we could do to prevent it." Leeteuk comforts him.

"Why dont you go down and get her? She probably needs you Hyukjae" He reccomends, rubbing circles on his back.

He nods and stands up, wiping the last of his tears away, and running out the door. After he left, I sat beside Leeteuk.

"I dont know whats with him... He's never been this way before. He was really mad earlier, like throwing things and cursing.. It was almost scary." I explain to Leeteuk.

"Im not sure either. My only guess is that this behaviour has something to do with ____. I think we all just need to be there for him and understand as best as we can" He says, giving his best advice.

I nod my head in agreement.

I hope they are okay

The members who have scheduals leave, sneaking through the fire exit so they wont be caught by the fans. I go gather the other members, making sure they get ready for dance rehersals that start in an hour. Leeteuk waits for them to return. Im in my room when I hear noise downstairs. 

"I heard about what happend. Are you guys okay?! Did they get any pictures?? Did they hurt you?! Did they leave?! Are Sungmin and Ryeowook okay??" I hear Leeteuk asking them.

I didnt really pay attention to the rest of the conversation. Instead I just focused on getting ready. Once I was, I headed downstairs to see how everything went. I saw Hyukjae sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I was about to walk over to him when Leeteuk walked out of the kitchen. He motioned for me to come over to him, and I did.

"Go talk to ____, Im going to talk to Hyukjae for a moment." He whispers to me.

I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen and found ____ sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking cocoa.

 

FLASHBACK OVER

 

MY POV

 

After Yesung told me everything that happened after I left, I felt really shocked. I looked away from his face and looked down at my mug.

So Eunhyuk went through all that dilema... because of me...? Aish I feel so bad... Maybe I should leave. I shouldnt be here.

Leeteuk walked in the kitchen and made more cocoa.

"Im guessing Yesung told you what happened?"

I nodded my head.

"Yesung-ah, we have to leave in 10 minutes. Can you go tell the members?" Leeteuk asks.

Yesung nods his head and walks out of the room. Just before Leetuek exits the kitchen with him, mug in hand, he turns and motions for me to follow him. I take my mug and walk out with him. We walk over to where Eunhyuk is sitting, with his head in his hands. Leeteuk gently pushes me down beside Eunhyuk, while he sits on the other side and places the cocoa on the table. All the stuff that Eunhyuk went through raced through my mind. I found myself placing a hand on his knee. He turns his head and looks into my eyes. His eyes are swollen and red. Another tear falls and I reach up and wipe it away.

I feel myself start to tear up too. The thought of him being so upset and crying because of me finally sinks in, on top of everything that has happened its just too much. I feel overwelmed. The next thing I know, he pulls me into his chest and rocks me back and forth. I find myself crying now, and I can hear that he is too. I wrap my arms around his waist and his are around my neck.

"Im sorry. Im s-so s-sorry"

He says repeatedly.

After about 10 minutes, I hear Leeteuk talking to someone.

"They are just having a moment, dont worry. We have to leave to rehersals now... Go get the other members."

As if Eunhyuk heard it too, he lets go of me, but keeps his hands on my shoulders.

"Come with us... Come with me. I dont want to leave you here by yourself..." He trails off.

I nod and try to swollow the lump in my throat that you get from crying. He half smiles and stands up pulling my with him, and into a hug. Leeteuk walks in.

"Sorry to interupt.. Its time to go. Hyukjae I have a change of clothes for you, you can change when we get there. I take it you are comming ___?"

I nod. Eunhyuk grabs my hand and we walk out the door with the rest of the members.

Im sorry for causing you all this trouble....

 

 


A/N: waaaaaaaah what a chapter eh?! Poor Hyukkie! D: Sorry for the super late update... comment and subscribe! <3 saranghae