STAYING SILENT.

thai tea with a side of love ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter four; ! Haerin POV

 It's been a few months since we first met. We're happily dating now. Today's our three month anniversary. He said he had a special date planned for us tonight. Gah! I was so excited, yet anxious at the same time. I planned on telling him that I love him. Does he feel the same way? I mean, it's been three months.

Pushing my thoughts aside, I put on my outfit and some makeup. As I finished putting on the final touches, I heard the doorbell ring. 

It must be Baro..Hmm..he came earlier than I expected.

"Coming~", I called, rushing and nearly tripping to open the door.

I saw Baro standing there in a button down long-sleeve and black skinny jeans. His hair was tousled to the side, looking messy yet cute. God, he was as handsome as always.

"Wow.." He let out a breath of air and stared at me,"You look beautiful."

"T-thanks." I barely managed to get out, blushing like mad,"You look great."

"Shall we go?" He asked, smiling

"Gladly~" I intertwined my hand with his as we headed to his car.

He drove me to a really fancy restaurant.

"Wow.." I beamed,"It's beautiful."

"Just wait 'till you get inside.." Baro winked at me.

Without a second thought, we went into the restaurant, got our table, and ordered. When the food arrived, we weren't really talking.

Should I tell him now?

"Oppa?.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter