M E E T A G A I N -

thai tea with a side of love ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two; ! Haerin POV

I was on my way to the nearby orphanage where I usually volunteer to play with the kids. I was carrying a container of cookies and I saw saw a man playing with the kids. I had never seen him around here before, so out of curiousity, I walked up to them.

"HaeRin Noona!" I heard a soft, yet familiar voice call out to me. I turned my head and saw that it was Jaehak.

Jaehak was my favorite. He looked up to me like I was his older sister. He's the cutest and nicest little boy I have have ever seen. Okay, maybe I am a little biased. But, only when it comes to Jaehak. Anyways, that's not the point.

I bent down to his height and hugged him, "Hi Jaehak! I missed you."

"Noonaaa~ It's only been a day!" He giggled, showing his cute little eye smile

He led me to the man and I now saw his face clearly. I was surprised. It was the man that had spilled his drink on me!

He looked up at me and his eyes softened a bit.

"Oh. Hi." He smiled softly. He has a beautiful smile!,"I'm sorry for the other day. Can we start over? I'm Sunwoo, but you can call me Baro."

I smiled back, "I'm Haerin. Um..I'm sorry if this sounds kind of creepy, but do you come here often?  I've never seen you around here before."

"I go here pretty often." He laughed,"You probably just don't notice me."

I smiled sheepishly," Oh. I'm sorry~"

"It's fine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter