F I R S T M E E T I N G ~

thai tea with a side of love ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
! HaeRin P O V
 

"Haerin! WATCH OUT~!" Sungyeol yelled just before I ran into a pole. I rubbed my head and saw people around us snickering.

Aish. Why am I so clumsy?!

I continued walking forward with Sungyeol to the cafe. We about the randomest things. Nothing was awkward beetween us. Afterall, we were the best of friends. Some people actually mistake us as a couple, but we're more like brother and sister.

When we got to the cafe, we sat at our usual spot and ordered.

I went went to the bathroom and as I walked out, a guy bumped into me and spilled his drink on my shirt.

Great..Now I get a drink spilled on me. Why is this such a bad day?

The guy who spilled his drink on me scowled at me,"Watch where you're going! Now I have to buy a new drink!"

I pouted and walked back to the table.

"What happened?" Sungyeol asked, sipping on his drink

"Nothing." I shrugged and noticed that a guy was coming towards our table.

"Uh.Hi", He awkwardly waved and cleared his throat,"I'm that guy that spilled his drink on you's friend. I'm sorry if he disrespected or hurt you, he's just been having a bad day, y'know."

"Oh. Then I guess it's fine." I smiled,"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm HaeRin~"

"Nice to meet you.", As I extended my hand, he grabbed it and shook it,"Sandeul. I'm Lee Sandeul."

"Yah! Sanduel-ah!" I looked and saw that the guy who spilled his drink on me w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter