Chapter 5

The Idol Prince's Sweetheart

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"Noona,we were kids.We were too young to know what marriage really meant and that was a game we always played." I crouched down next to her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

She wiped off her tears and stood up.

"Moo,do you love her?"

"I do." I lied.I can't believe I'm lying in this fake thing.

She gave me a nod."Tell mom I'll be in the bathroom.Now go take out the cupcakes."

Then she disappeared behind the doors.I grabbed the plate of cupcakes and headed back to the picnic area.Mom looked at me and probably wondering where noona was.As I got there mom was already drooling on the cupcakes.

"Noon said she needed the bathroom,she'll be back in a bit." I said as I layed the plate of cakes on the blanket.I sat down leaning on the oak tree and ate 6 cupcakes.Noona always baked cakes and pastries for our 'banquet'.

Me and mom had most of the cupcakes and left 3 for noona.When she came back I knew she'd re-applied her make-up and used her eyedrops.

"Oh,Tiffany.You alright?" mom said.

She smiled revealing her beautiful eye-smile and exclaimed."Better than ever!"

I knew she was faking.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

Next day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.Beeping.

Then someone gently knocked on my door."It's Daehyun."

"Come in." I faced the other side of my room,my wall which was plastered with pictures and little framed images of dolphins.

"I want to talk.And if possible,right now." he sounded desperate.

"Go on."

He sat on my bed."Yonghwa hyung is really upset."

I didn't say anything because I clearly knew he was.

"He made a promise to mom and dad.For him to give you a bright future,succeed in whatever you do and for us to protect you.And now...your suppose to marry that guy?Yonghwa hyung thinks he broke his promise to mom and dad after he saw the news.That he didn't do enough to protect you."

I started to cry.I wish he didn't think like that.He is the most reliable and loveable brother in the world."Oppa...what shall I do?I don't even know what my future is anymore...what happens to me now?The whole country surely saw that news...what would they think of me?"

"You care too much about what other people think.Just let them think what they want."

"NO! I thought I could do that!Actually,I did and had to because when you and oppa debuted everything changed! I was judged and compared to both of you.I'm outcasted and even feel sorry for Eunji and Shin Hye unni for being friends with me! It's easy for you to say that when you haven't even felt my feelings.Everyone said that I was probably in the wrong family because I wasn't like you and my confidence shot down.But never have I thought that I didn't want to be related to you because I was proud.I was happy that I did that but now...I'm sick of it.Always being compared to you and oppa.." I cried my whole speech.

"They know your name not your story,they've heard what you've done not what you've been through." he got up and walked out.

What's that suppose to mean? Is it another one of his quotes? His quotes that he always recites whilst cooking,cleaning, and driving.He always says it's suppose to motivate me and oppa.

But anyways,I was 13 years old when they debuted and had to move to my aunt's house with her annoying daughter(she's 2 years older than me) who was such a two-faced cow.I had to live behind her shadows for 3 years listening to her gossips about me.

I got up from bed and showered.I was dreading my day.I had to go back to the restaurant and face the staff.I walked out the door not saying anything to my brothers.Apart from eye contacts,which I avoided.

But as I walked out the gate...chaos began.Papparazzis suddenly began clicking there shutters rapidly.Then people with mics and notepads approached me and bombarded me with questions and there were also people who had banners saying 'LEAVE OUR PRINCE ALONE' and 'HE'S ALSO OURS NOT JUST YOURS' and 'GIVE HIM BACK'.

Then a man in a black suit pushed his way through the crowd of cameras and reporters making his way towards me.Then I realised that if my brothers were to come out then their career's would be over because of me and they'd be caught in my mess so I locked the door on the outside and stuck a small rock in there so they wouldn't come out and the lock would be jammed.

Suddenly I was pulled by the man in suit and the crowd split like the Red Sea still taking pictures and bombarding me with questions.

I saw the handle twist a few times then Daehyun oppa appeared on the window opening it but paused when he saw me shouting.I shook my head so that he could see. 

"Oppa!Please, don't open it!Just stay in there!I'm begging you!" I pleaded with tears forming in my eyes.His eyes dropped and gave up.He closed the window and disappeared.The press didn't even take notice.

I was then shoved in a car with tinted windows,the door slammed behind me.I took about a minute to adjust my eyes.Then I saw the man who knocked on my door.Jim Lee.

He looked smug.Why the hell do you have that look on your face,I thought.

"What it is!!" I shouted.

"Sorry for troubling you but-" 

"Are you really sorry!?With that conceited look on your face!?"

"It's a request from His Royal Highness."

I got pissed.What the ?! Why wouldn't he just face me instead of making this creepy guy's bodyguard pull me?! 

"That son of a cow!" I shouted louder making the driver a.k.a the-bodyguard surprise.

Jim ignored me.He kept his eyes fixed on the scenery outside.Houses,street lamps,puddles and trash cans.

I think we were in the car for about an hour before we reached a grand place I only see in fairytales and movies.

The Royal Family's residence.Their palace or castle or kingdom or whatever they call it.

It's beautiul! It was surrounded with tall bricks and the black gate stood firmly then people in suits opened the door using their hands(I thought gates these days were advanced with the use of technology?) we drove in.Seeing the palace up close was beyond my imagination.In the middle of the front lawn was a big marble fountain and an angel on the top.On my left were a parking area.I saw a Red Ferrari,about 10 limousines,5 BMW's, a white HYOSUNG 650R and I guess it belonged to the evil cow because it said so on the plate number and there were others but couldn't really make out as I saw most of them as a dot.

The driver stopped by the door and I was ordered to get out.

Then walked up a to a double door which opened and revealed a magnificent place inside.But standing on the staircase landing was 'him'.

With a smug look on his face eating ice-cream in a white suit. 

****************************

Author's Note:

Hope this chap. is enjoyed!

:D

Next chapter is like their confrontation or whatever you want to call it.

^_^

Happy Reading!

heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif