Chapter 4

The Idol Prince's Sweetheart

Krystal's P.O.V

That guy is such an .The TV had a picture of me next to the freaking evil monster.

"The Crown Prince had been reported to have been engaged to Krystal JunG and to marry early next month.The Royal Family held a press conference at 4pm today at their residence where only a few broadcasting channels and reporters were invited specially chosen by the Queen.The bride was not present at the conference."

A photo of me was revealed next to L.

Yonghwa oppa switched the TV off and slammed the remote on the table."Krystal is this true?!?"

"Soojung-ah..."

I was never shouted at like that by oppa.I was shaking and I felt like crying.Daehyun oppa looked so disappointed as he sat on the sofa turning away from me.Eunji was at the door avoiding eye contact she kept her eyes on the floor.

"Oppa...I really don't know it would turn out like this..."I bursted out crying.That is so horrible!He doesn't even consider a person's feelings.

"Hyung,let her explain."Daehyun oppa said.

"Sorry Soojung,my mom just texted and wants me back.I'll see you tomorrow." Eunji said.She grabbed her stuff and ran up to my room to get her over-sized glasses then left.She didn't even give me time to say goodbye but oh well.

I sat down and Daehyun oppa came over with a box of tissues and hugged me.I began to explain the whole situation even the part where I was pinned on the wall and I could see both my brothers burning.They were fuming and I knew how protective they were of me.Once I got to the end of my explanation the door bell rang.Daehyun oppa immediately stood up and opened the door.Yonghwa oppa just sat there and I thought he was about to cry so I went over to him,said sorry and hugged him.

"Hyung!Come here."

Oppa stood up and I followed him.

And on our doorstep stood a man in suit and another 2 behind wearing black shades that looked like his bodyguard.

"I am Jim Lee.I was sent by His Royal Highness to come pick you up Miss Jung."he said in the nicest posh accent I have ever heard.

Yonghwa oppa stepped in front and confronted Jim."Sorry but this isn't right.My sister was forced into this and you people have no right to take her.Now please may you leave."

Then he slammed the door.Right in in his face and right after that I peeked outside and the man quitely went back to their car and drove away.As if nothing happened.So casual.

"Oppa...you didn't have to that."

Myungsoo's P.O.V

My mom was the one who called the press and organised it.I actually wanted to reveal it tomorrow but I thought 'It doesn't even make a difference' so I went along with mom.

Ring...ring...

Jun.

"Hyung?"

"Your Royal Highness,a man stepped up and declined for her?We're on our way back." 

Man?She's not already married,right?Is that why she resisted so much? "Hyung,please look in to it more.That guy's important."

"Yes,sir."

I hung up.She lives with a man? No...I need her...My dad saw her with his own eyes.

I shook off my thoughts as my father came in the library to join me.Well,that's what I thought.

"Son,you're really going with this?" he asked as he sat on the brown leather sofa puring himself a cup of coffee.

"Yeah.It's all set.On the papers,internet and news."

He sipped his coffee and got a newspaper on the table,delivered by one of our maids."Would you believe it?My son whom I've loved and cared for since young is getting married...Don't mess up.Girls never want to be played and tossed away." he sighed.

"Abeoji." I felt myself go red.

He laughed."We all know your girls,son.No need to deny."

"She's everything to me.I love her." I lied.Why would I?!?! She's a stranger I'm about to make a contract to.

"I know but just treat her different if you really do.Now,go and prepare yourself to meet Tiffany." he smiled.

I nodded and bowed then left the room.I got myself dressed in a suit and headed to the lawn where my mum,Tiffany noona's mum and Tiffany noona herself were having a picnic on the daisie covered lawn.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Tiffany noona exclaimed as she ran towards me.And as always she wore pretty flower-patterned dresses and also tucked a flower behind her ear.When we were young mom always gave her flowers which I tucked behind her ear and it still goes on now but mom's the one who tucks it.

"Hi,noona." I said as I gave her a hug.

I greeted HaeJung eomeoni,Tiffany noona's mom, and sat beside mom on her orange and red blanket.

"Ah as always,the Prince is getting more handsome everyday!Congratulations on your engagement."

"Thank you,eomeoni."

I looked at noona.She stood up pulling me up with her."We'll go get the cupcakes I made."

Mom nodded and off we went inside the palace.

"I made these cupcakes as a congratulatory gift on your engagement so you better eat most of it because I've poured my love over them." she said.I knew she said that with sadness.

"Noona your against it,right?"

She shook her head and placed the cupcakes on a plate.She made chocolate cupcakes with strawberry filling and buttercream.My favorite.

"You are.I can read your mind,noona." I protested.It's true.I could.I know when she's lying when her eyebrows twitch and I know when she's sad when her eyes look withdrawn and teary.

She threw the box covered with buttercream in the bin and her eyes started to water.

"Noona..."

"You're getting married,Moo.I wonder if you forgot the promise you made when we were young." she sobbed.Moo became my nickname when dad didn't want to say my whole name.

"Promise?"

"You promised me you were going to marry me and I dressed up as a princess to match your little cute military uniform.Then you gave me a fake diamond ring that you bought in a toy store in Italy.I loved you and still do."

She sat on the floor and sobbed more.

I'm sorry,noona.

********************************

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for subscribing!

You know who you are ;) and so do I!

Happy Reading.

Enjoy!

heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif