Chapter 6

The Idol Prince's Sweetheart

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Krystal entered with awe and surprised at her surroundings but as soon as she saw me,her face fell.She glared like a little girl who didn't get a dollhouse for her birthday.The massive chandelier that hung high up above her was the thing she stared at for a bit.

"Good work,Hyung!" I said and gave Jim a high five.Actually at first he declined to do this but knowing my respect and love for him he agreed.

He smiled then called his men outside and I was left with Krystal,still glaring at me.

"What do you fricking want?" she hissed.

I laughed.Wasn't I clear the other day? "Just marry me for a month or two.My old man's making me marry Tiffany noona and I don't want to.It's awkward and I never thought of her as my 'future wife'."

"But my question is, why is it me? There's tons of girls out there!" she said.

"I'll pay you.1 million.Or higher if I'm satisfied.Deal?" 

"No effing way! You and your money can go die! Money can't buy you happiness!" she yelled.

"There's no proof.It's all over news and the web."

"Don't you care about my feelings? The world is all about you just because your a freaking Prince.It doesn't revolve around you!"

Why is she so hard to handle?All women listen to me and why not her?!

"Son,is she here yet?" said a voice from the hallway leading to the kitchen.

Dad.He emerged from the hallway and stopped as he reached the staircase.He examined Krystal up and down,wearing her graffiti shirt,blue baseball jacket,skinny jeans and her pink Doc Martens.

Krystal looked surprised and greeted my father,"Good Morning Your Majesty." she said and not forgetting to courtesy.

"Good Morning.I'm assuming your Krystal?The one from the restaurant and my son's girlfriend?" dad said.

Krystal nodded and smiled.

"Well you guys better get ready, you have a party to attend." he said and advanced up the stairs.

Krystal bowed.I didn't know such foul mouthed girl had manners...

Her smile faded and her glare was back at me.

"What?" I said.

"You are so dead!What girlfriend?!"

4 of our maids came."Your Highness,we would like to prepare Miss Jung.As requested from Her Majesty."

I nodded approving and they took her away.

My mother had organised an engagement party at Seoul's Lotte Hotel and invited close friends and families...thinking about it...I haven't got information on Krystal's family yet.After Krystal was out of sight I looked for Jim hyung outside.

I found him lounging beside the pool in the back garden reading his philiosphy book.

"Hyung!" I called.

He looked up."What's the matter?" 

I sat next to him."So did you find out anything?"

He looked back down and started reading again."About what?"

"Her family!"

He closed his book."Oh right.I visited her school yesterday and they seem to have all the information plus I kept my on her for last couple of days."

"So did you get any?"

He grinned."Tons of it."

But then he's grin faded."Her parents died when she was 6 in a car accident and she lived with her aunt with her two brothers."

"Brothers?"

"Yes.It seems that her brothers are in the same field you're in."

Huh? "They're idols?"

"Exactly.After her brothers debuted and were able to support themselves Krystal moved in with them.Also her image in school is...rocky."

"Rocky?"

"I've heard girls gossiping about her.They said that she creeps everyone with her emotionless expression and cold appearance.And only befriending Jung Eun Ji and Park Shin Hye just for their fame."

"She's friends with Eunji and ShinHye?"

He nodded.

"Then who are her brothers?" I questioned.

"Jung YongHwa and Jung Daehyun."

"CN BLUE's YongHwa hyung and B.A.P's Daehyun hyung?"

He nodded.

"You're joking,right?!?" 

He shook his head.

Oh !I'm not close with them but I saw their Strong Heart broadcast and revealed their protectiveness of their younger sister.I didn't look on it.Now it turns out it's Krystal.

Krystal's P.O.V

Today is the worst day ever.I was being whisked away by maids who apparently has to get me ready...Ready for what? What was I getting ready for? Plus, I'm his girlfriend?!?!? Not in a billion years.Never. He's such a spoilt brat.Only cares about himself.And he's a playboy...with so much girlfriends in his life I don't think he even knows the meaning of love....

Anyways we entered a bathroom.It so spacious.It's as big as a football pitch...

Then one of the maids tried to undress me.I cringed.

"Erm...I'll take a bath by myself..." I said.

One of the maids shook their heads."It's not possible Miss as we are in charge of making you beautiful for today.Aren't you excited?" 

I smiled,fakingly."Yes very." NOT! I don't even know what it is!

One bathed me,the other did my nails and the other two were putting stuff on my face.Cucumbers on my eyes and clay mask then tweezing my eyebrows.They kept quite in the whole process and when they finished they all took out a wireless headpiece and slot it in their ears and I'm pretty sure on their sleeves were hidden mics because one held their wrists close to their mouth and spoke.

"Mister Hwang?We are ready."

She nodded as and kept talking away from my hearing zone and the others dressed me in a pink fluffly dressing gown.

"Mr. Hwang will dress come over with your dress and his team of make-up artist as well." 

I nodded.I don't how long it took but by the time we heard a knock on the door the maids had already cleaned the bathroom and were starting to leave when 'Mr. Hwang' came in.

He strolled in with a rack of dresses,they were all white and knee length.Some of them had gold or fabric embellishments and some had rhinestones.Then his 'team' came in.One was carrying a make-up case,the other was carrying a bag of jewelries,accesories e.g scarfs,collars,hair clips etc. and shoes and the last woman came in with a hair styling case and held a hair-dryer.

Mr. Hwang came over with a big smile."Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Leo Hwang! I'm your stylist for the day and this is my team!" he exclaimed. "That's Maria,she's a make-up artist." and pointed at the one carrying a make-up case. "That's Anna,she's my assistant." he pointed to the woman with bags of accesories who started to lay out her stuff on the white shiny tiles. "And that's Faye,a hair-stylist." and pointed at the woman who was plugging her hair-dryer on the socket and unpacking the rest of her tools.

Faye unni did my hair first.She blow dried it then curled it with her curling wand and my hair were in loose waves and sprayed a reasonable amount of hairspray.When she was finished she called Maria unni over and she started to put products on my face.She smeared on a small amount of eye-cream for my eyebags and moisturizer to hydrate my skin.We waited until it sank in and she started applying foundation followed by powder.She did my eyes,swiped a kabuki brush on pink blusher and applied it on my cheeks then she finished off with tinted lip-gloss.

"Oppa!I'm done." she called Leo over.

He looked impressed and pulled me up on my feet.We walked over to his rack and he looked through picking out dresses pressing it against me.He shook his head for most of the dresses.Just as I thought...I don't suit dresses...

"Oppa, how about the 2 piece?" Anna unni suggested.She got the '2 piece' she was talking about off the rack.

Leo nodded in agreement and told me to put it on.It was a white skirt and a loose long sleeve blouse which I tucked in.

The 4 of them decided I'd be wearing it so Anna unni got her jewelries out and made me hang them around my neck.She went for a statement necklace that hang just below the collar of my blouse.For the shoes she debated between a black pumps or a light beige wedges.I personally requested for the wedges because I wasn't used with pumps nor have I ever worn one.I was admiring my reflection when someone knocked on the double white double doors.

"Leo hyung,is it safe to come in?" he said.And from the moment he said 'Leo' I knew who it was.

Leo opened the doors."Yes,Your Highness."

And stood their was the Prince,his hands in his pockets and looked at me.I turned away.

"Come on, we have to go.Mum and Dad just left." he said and entered.

"Okay,one last touch!" Anna panicked and fixed my clothes then gave me a clutch.

I waved goodbye to Leo and his team then off we went at the front lawn where a car was waiting for us.Jim opened it for us so we got in.

"Listen.I'll play along with you for a month and after that we'll divorce and leave me alone for the rest of my life.Got it?" I said.

I've decided to play along until one month is over.I'm planning on changing myself and not be involved in this.I could shave my hair,change my name and live in a another country, maybe Canada or Australia.Because right now I hate that it's ruining my relationship with my brothers.They're getting involved.

He looked at me in shock.Then twisted his head and looked out the tinted windows.

*******************************

Author's Note:

Thank you sooooo muchh for subscribing and commenting and reading!!

I love you guys!! <3 

Hope you enjoy and Happy Reading!

Have fun!

One more thing!

Are you guys fine if I use images?

I'll be using some on the next chapter and if you guys don't like then please tell me.

^_^

Please share??

heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif