Puppy Bonding

Wolf Boy

 

Thanks to the new subscribers, I really appreciate it!!! I hope you continue to read and enjoy my story. I am thinking about adding a second pairing to the story, not a major one just something on the side. I am thinking of setting up Joonmyun with someone if anyone has any preferences or suggestions let me know!! I will also be introducing some new characters soon so please keep reading. Again image is not mine, it belongs to lovely person who put it up online.

 

After the awkward moment with the strange boy being all up in Baekhyun's grill, he decided that maybe it would be best to stay away from said boy. But having the terrible luck that he has, the boy decided to take a liking to him and followed him around like a lost pup.

"Hyung, we CAN'T keep him! He smells, I don't think we have enough bedding and the house only has two rooms." Baekhyun complained as he flopped down next to Joonmyun who was cooking some instant ramyun to feed their hungry guest. Joonmyun figured that the apples could not be enough for the boy to eat and with limited resources decided on instant ramyun. After trying to figure out how to get the boy into their house and make sure he wouldn't tear up the place, which honestly took longer than one would think. As Joonmyun tried to lure the boy in with food, to no results and the boy finally came in when Baekhyun was exhausted by watching his hung failing at luring the boy in decided to step in. All Baekhyun had to do was yell at the boy to come in, to Joonmyun's surprise the boy bowed his head a little and followed Baekhyun's order unhesitantly. "He also follows me like some lost puppy."

"Baekkie, he's already here! We can't send him away now! Besides the smell, bedding and sleeping arrangements  we can work with." Joonmyun jokingly push Baekhyun over so he was lying on his side on the floor, pouting as per usual when he didn't get his way. " Why don't you help him get cleaned up while I finish cooking and set up the beds?"

"Hyung! Why me?? Can't you wash him?" Baekhyun exclaimed sitting upright from his previously flopped out position.

"You can't cook, and he won't listen to me. Maybe it's a puppy thing and he relates to you." Joonmyun said ignoring his cousin's cute pout and turning his attention back to the task at hand.

"Puppy thing??" Baekhyun asked perching his chin on his hyung's shoulder.

"Yeah, you look like a puppy, and he acts like one. Something you both have in common." Joonmyun replies setting down the chopsticks and turning around. He places his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders and spins him around in the direction of their new friend and gives him a little push in the right direction with a pant on the bum. "Now I have to finish cooking and you have a job to do. Now scoot!"

Baekhyun trips a little as his hung lightly pushes him towards the boy. He looks up and down at the boy sitting on the floor occupying himself with a spoon that he had taken from the table.

"Hey…" Baekhyun started, looking down at the boy. The boy stopped playing with the spoon to slowly look up at Baekhyun in confusion. "You need to take a bath now, so follow me okay?"

Baekhyun started to walk towards the bathroom but stopped halfway when the boy hadn't move and was just sitting on the floor staring at him. Baekhyun looked back, with a look of equal confusion as to inquire why the boy didn't follow him when he told him to. Baekhyun walked back halfway to try and indicate again for the boy to follow. In return the boy just stared back. Thinking back to the puppy comment Baekhyun slowly got an idea.

"Hey you! Come!" Baekhyun said in a slightly raised voice while lightly smacking his hand against his thigh. To his surprise the boy slowly got up from the floor and come toward him. "Good, now follow me. Got it?"

Finally, the two make it to the bathroom where Baekhyun enters first and starts to fill the tub with semi-hot water. Once the tub is filled and Baekhyun is content with the temperature, he turns to face the boy.

"Alright, here you go. Take your clothes off and put them in the basket and then clean yourself okay?" Baekhyun tells the boy, then turns to leave giving the boy privacy. He leaves and closes the door, and listens for the boy to enter the bath. All he hears a few moments later is little splashing sounds, curious to what the boy is doing Baekhyun opens the door and enters the bathroom again. The sight he sees is actually quite cute. The boy keeps putting his hands in the water, slowly taking them out and then putting his mouth the the surface to lightly lap the water up, drinking it. This in turn gets his hair wet, causing droplets to splash back into the tub creating little sounds. Baekhyun walks closer and puts his hand on the boys shoulder as to not scare him. Baekhyun realizing that maybe this boy is not some boy, but an abandoned boy that has no experience in the human word. "Hey, this isn't for drinking, it's for getting clean now come one stand up."

Once the boy has stood up, Baekhyun reaches for the hem of the boys dirt encrusted sweater and slowly starts to peel it off the boy. Once it is fully off, Baekhyun throws it in the dirty clothes basket. Baekhyun then takes off the boy's haggard t-shirt, followed by pants and underwear. He takes the boy by his elbow and directs him to the tub. 

"Okay get in." The boy just looks at Baekhyun with the same look of utter confusion he wears when Baekhyun gives him long orders. Baekhyun, not knowing how to go about this, puts the boy's hand on his own shoulder while slowly hoisting the boys leg up and over the side of the tub and into the water. He then encourages the boy to finishing getting in. He then helps the boy into a sitting position. 

"There!" Baekhyun exclaims. Finally achieving a major step into getting things done. He then notices a bracelet on the boys wrist, it is an old twine bracelet with old yellowed beads on it. He reaches out for the boy's hand, who quickly draws it out of reach. Slowly reaching out again Baekhyun looks deep into the boy's eyes, "it's okay, I won't hurt you. Just let me see okay?"

The bracelet after closer examination has a name on it, simply Chanyeol. There is no family name, or any other information. Baekhyun looks back to the boy. "Chanyeol? Is that your name? Chanyeol?" The boy simply looks back at Baekhyun with a blank face. Baekhyun tries another approach, he points to himself and repeats his name a few times. When he points at the boy he says Chanyeol. Slowly the boy catches on and nods his head  as if to say yes, I am Chanyeol. Baekhyun figures that he's made even more progress and turns to scrubbing the caked on dirt off Chanyeol. Which turned out to be a harder feat than Baekhyun first thought, as he soon discovered that Chanyeol is not a still person. By the time the boy was cleaned of all dirt and whatever else was caked onto his body Baekhyun and the rest of the bathroom was soaking wet. Baekhyun had just finished washing the boys hair when he was sprayed by even more water. Chanyeol had decided that he didn't like his hair wet and tried to shake all the water out.

"Chanyeol! No! Stop it!" Baekhyun tried to say while holding up his hands to shield some of the water flying at his face. He reached out to grab Chanyeol's face between his two hands to stop the oncoming water attack and looked straight into the boys golden eyes. With a stern voice he tried to get the boy to listen to him."Stop that is enough."

This seemed to work well as Chanyeol just simply starred back at him. Baekhyun slowly moved his hands from the other's face and turned to get some towels and prepare himself for getting Chanyeol out of the tub and dry. This action was met with another cascading attack of water onto his back, to which the only thing he could do was voice his frustrations. "CHANYEOL!!!!!"

Once Baekhyun had finally managed to get Chanyeol out of the tub and dried off, he realized that he had no clothes for the tall boy to wear. Joonmyun's clothes were completely out of the question as his hyung was a few centimetres shorter than him and making Chanyeol stand tall to assess his height, he had a good ten centimetres on himself. Baekhyun tried to think if he had a pair of baggy sweats and an old t-shirt to lend the boy when he heard approaching footsteps. 

"Hey, Baekhyun! Are you finished? I found some old clothes in the attic that might fit our new friend!" Joonmyun called through the door. 

"Yeah, we're finished. Come in!" Baekhyun called back, making Chanyeol sit on the toilet so he could finish drying his hair. He looked over to the door as he heard it opening, and Joonmyun entered holding a box of clothes. As Joonmyun approached he slipped in a puddle of water that was left from Chanyeol "drying" himself, but quickly caught himself before completely falling over.

"I didn't think you would clean our new friend, yourself and the bathroom Baekkie, you are sure overachieving today." Joonmyun smiled, holding in his laugh. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and let a sigh out at his hyungs humour. "Anyways, I found these clothes, they are a bit big and they seem like they may fit."

"Alright hyung. Also I think I may have found out something about him." Baekhyun started.

"Ah, that his name is Chanyeol?" Joonmyun questioned.

"Yeah, wait…how did you know?" Baekhyun fired back and looking at the older curiously.

"Well after hearing you yell it so many times, I only assumed." Joonmyun laughed. Baekhyun looked away embarrassed and focused on drying Chanyeol's hair. Now that the boy was clean, Baekhyun could fully see what the boy looked like. Chanyeol was lean but not skinny he had some muscle to him, his skin was smooth and not too dark and his hair  was a light orange-blonde. After Chanyeol's hair was dry they looked at the clothes Joonmyun found. Joonmyun handed him some clothing while looking through what else was in the box. " Here try this t-shirt and these grey sweatpants."

"Alright. Chanyeol stand up." Baekhyun commanded, using his hand to bring the boys gaze to meet his. Chanyeol understood and stood up slowly and watched Baekhyun intently as he was dressed by the smaller boy. "Alright, all clean and dressed. I guess we should take care of those wounds hey? Joonmyun, where's the first aid kit?"

"I think it's in the box in the living room marked bathroom." Joonmyun replied, looking up from the box. He set the box down in the corner that somehow remained dry amongst the chaos that transpired there earlier. Watching Baekhyun leave he focused his attention on the boy. "Hello Chanyeol, my name is Joonmyun! How are you feeling?"

Chanyeol simply starred back at Joonmyun, eyes moving unblinking taking in his features. Chanyeol reached his hand up and touched Joonmyun's cheek bone, after a moment he put his hand back down and looked around Joonmyun, searching for Baekhyun. Joonmyun reached out and patted the boys head and addressing the worried look on his face."Don't worry, he'll be back!"

True to his word, moments later Baekhyun returned with the first aid kit and placed it on the counter to prop it open. Baekhyun took out an medicated cream and rubbed some onto the cuts on Chanyeol's face. Afterwards Baekhyun found one on his cheek was quite deep and decided to put a bandaid on it until it started to heal over. Looking back into the kit for the bandaids he found only bright blue ones with a penguin on them. He looked to Joonmyun with disbelief wrote all over his face. 

"Seriously hyung? Pororo bandaids?" Baekhyun asked holding them up.

"Oh yeah, my roommate at university filled up our medical kits with them. Cute huh?" Joonmyun smiled back. He walked toward the two boys and patted both on the head before turning to leave the bathroom. "After you finish in here come out and we'll eat okay?"

"Okay, we'll be out in a minute." Baekhyun replied turning back to look at Chanyeol, sighing he tears open to the bandaid package and carefully places it in the right spot. He then presses the bandaid softly around the edges, to make sure that the bandaid sticks properly before admiring his handy work. "There we go. Sorry for the childish bandaid, but you probably don't care, do you? Come on lets go eat."