Sleeping Arrangements

Wolf Boy

 

Hey everyone!! Thanks for the subscriptions and the comments! Keep sending me love okay?? ^^ I would seriously love an edit for my story!! Please?? Also please note that I may not be updating everyday like I have been doing. I have finals soon and I have a major research paper that I have to do but I will try to write in advance and keep this story updated!! Here is the next chapter!! Enjoy! As per usual image is not mine and credit goes to the person who made it!! This is confused Chanyeol I always picture throughout the story.

After sitting down for a few seconds with food, both Joonmyun and Baekhyun realize that maybe having ramyun wasn't such a good idea. Chanyeol just used his hands and ate everything as fast as he could. Joonmyun smiled weakly at Baekhyun.

"Well at least we ate earlier huh?" to which Baekhyun fired him a judging glare.

"Hyung, he doesn't even use chopsticks! I can't deal with this." Baekhyun exclaimed getting up from the table and walking towards his room. After the door had slammed Chanyeol had peaked up from his assault on the table and looked at Joonmyun. The older smiled back and patted the younger's head."

"Don't worry Chanyeol-ah, I'm sure he'll be fine." Joonmyun slowly got up from the floor and started cleaning away the dishes. Chanyeol watched in interest, wondering what the shortest boy was doing. "Well the dishes aren't going to do themselves, come on Chanyeol-ah time to learn something new."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun closed his door and saw that Joonmyun has placed his folded bedding in the corner. Baekhyun sighed and went towards his boxes labeled books. He opened the box and shifted the books around until he found the novel he was looking for. Right underneath his found an old book from his childhood, a book that he forgot he even had. He pulled it out and laughed slightly at finding it, it was a book on how to train your new puppy. He bought the book when he was young to gain the knowledge, so he could convince his father to let him have a puppy, a companion. After buying it and starting to read it, he father had said no, as his health condition was still not good and so he gave up on hoping for a companion. He sat down at his desk and opened the book, the old pages crinkled and started to read. 

Awhile later, Baekhyun heard soft padding heading towards his room, he quickly hid the puppy training book and took out a novel that was required for a course he wanted to do when he returned to university.  His door opened and Joonmyun stuck his head in, with Chanyeol peeking above him.

"Hey, I think it's time to turn in for the night. Get some rest and then we can bring Chanyeol into town tomorrow." Jonnmyun said, turning around and pushing Chanyeol into Baekhyun's room before running away. "So I was thinking that he can room in here with you. There's extra bedding in the wardrobe!"

"What?" Baekhyun cried as he turned around. Seeing the door shut and Chanyeol standing by the door just looking at him. Baekhyun sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and turned to open the wardrobe, getting out the extra bedding. He laid out both beds one in the corner of the room away from the windows and one at the other end of the room closer to the door. He pulled Chanyeol to the one by the door and tried to get the taller boy to lie down. "Here, you sleep here okay?"

Baekhyun then turned to get his sleepwear, to change and get ready for bed. He took his clothes and looked back to Chanyeol who was standing by his bed and watching him. Feeling awkward Baekhyun took his clothes and decided to go change in the bathroom, as he went to leave the room Chanyeol moved to follow him. "No, stay here. Okay, you got it? Stay here." Baekhyun attempted to leave again and yet again Chanyeol tried to follow. Baekhyun pushed him back towards the bed, and said again in a stern voice "Stay Chanyeol!"

When he went to go again and Chanyeol stayed put this time. He continued on to the bathroom to get changed, after brushing his teeth and washing his face he went back to his room. Once he closed the door and looked towards Chanyeol's bed he saw that the boy was in the same position as before. Standing looking at the door waiting for Baekhyun's return. 

"You can lie down and go to sleep you know." Baekhyun said walking into the room and heading towards his bed. He looked back at Chanyeol, to which the boy was still starring at him, watching him. " Still not talking eh? Well go to sleep yeah?"

 

Baekhyun pulled back the covers and lid down, carefully covering himself back up to make sure he was completely covered. He looked over to Chanyeol to see if the boy actually followed his orders, when he looked the boy's face was a few inches from his own.

"Yah! What are you doing??" Baekhyun yelled scrambling up into a sitting position. Chanyeol mimicked his actions and sat up looking at Baekhyun confused. Baekhyun got up and pulled Chanyeol back to his bed and tried to situate him into a lying position. In the process Baekhyun had lost his footing and ended up on top the boy, after being aware of the position they were in he quickly got up. The boy went to sit up as well but Baekhyun held him down. "No, you lie here and go to sleep. You hear me? Go. To. Sleep."

Baekhyun eyed the boy as he walked back to his own bed to make sure he wasn't being followed again. Once he was sure that Chanyeol was going to stay in his own bed he began to settle down again. He reached out to flick off the lights and got ready to let sleep overcome him. After about 20 minutes of lying there, he was just drifting off to sleep when he heard a loud howling in his room. He snapped his head over to the window to see Chanyeol looking towards to moonlight howling. He got up and ran over to the boy, quickly putting his hand over the boys mouth and pulling him away from the window.

"Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun yelled, looking at the other with wide eye. "What in the hell are you doing?? You know what? I don't even want to know, just shut up and go to sleep before I throw you out."

When Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's face, he could see the boy was upset at getting yelled at. Feeling a little guilty Baekhyun guided the other back to his bed and helped his get comfortable and tucked him in.

"Now Chanyeol, go to sleep okay? If you are quiet and sleep all night I'll give you more apple in the morning okay?" Baekhyun said looking down at the boy and pushing his long curly bangs out of his face. He then headed back to his own bed and lid down and got comfortable. "Goodnight Chanyeol."

 

Hey guys!! Anyone here a B.A.P. fan?? If you love those manly blonde korean boys, you should totally check out this fic! It's a Banghim/Bangjae fic based off One Shot music vide!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384158/one-shot-bangyongguk-himchan-bap-daehyun-youngjae-banghim-bangjaehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/384158/one-shot-bangyongguk-himchan-bap-daehyun-youngjae-banghim-bangjae