Chapter 2

My secret

The classes went fast and it was time for lunch. “ Do you want to eat lunch with me and Infinite?” you asked Yongsoo. “ If it’s okay but first I must go to my locker” he said. “ Okay see you in the cafeteria” you said and he went to his locker. You stood up and went to find your locked cause there was a little bit of time before hi would be in the cafeteria. You walked in the hallway as four girls came to you. “Why did you come to school with L oppa?” they asked. “ He gave me a ride” you said and wanted to go through them cause you saw your locker but they didn’t let you. “Yah we are talking to you” one of them said. “What?” you asked. “ Don’t go near L oppa”  they said. “ Sorry can’t fulfill that” you said. One of them took her water bottle and poured it over you. They walked to the cafeteria laughing. You walked to your locker and put books in. You turned around and saw Yongsoo walking to the cafeteria. “Yongsoo-ah!”  you shouted. He turned and run to you. “What happened?” he asked. “Some girl poured her water over me” you said. You shivered as the door opened. Yongsoo took his jacket of and put it over your shoulders. “Thanks” you said. “Come we go eat I’m hungry” you said. “ Don’t you want to change into dry clothes?” he asked. “ I want to tease my oppa” you said smirking. Both of you walked to the cafeteria. All eyes were on you and they began to laugh. You just smiled. Infinite didn’t even notice that someone came in, they just laughed by themselves. You walked to their table Yongsoo behind you. “Omo Sooyun what happened ?” Sungjong asked. You didn’t answer but turned to L. “ Oppa, who said would protect me, huh?” you asked smirking. “I-I-I….” he stuttered.  “Who did it?” Sunggyu asked. You looked around and saw Dongwoo and Woohyun having ‘fun’ with the four girls who poured the water over you. Sunggyu saw it. “Girls you’re not gonna eat with us today” he said. “Why? Oppa~ pleaseee. You are just helping that ” one of them said. Dongwoo and Woohyun let go of them. “Oppaa~ what’s wrong?” they asked. “ No one calls her ” Woohyun said.” Huh like you would know her. I bet she is just playing with you” one of them said. “ Yah she is my sister” L said. The girls looked at you wide-eyed. You smirked. “Now go away” you said. They stood up and went away. You walked to one side of the table and sat down and Yongsoo sat next to you. L was looking at Yongsoo. “ Oppa stop” you said. “ What is he doing here?” he asked. “He is my friend” you said. “ All of the people why him the nerd?” he asked. “ Yah do you want a real friend to your sister or someone who calls me a ” you said. He became quiet. You smiled in victory. “Who were those girls?” you asked. “They are the queenkas in this school. I don’t like them but Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung likes to play with them” Sungjong said. “Players” you mumbled.

It was the last class of the day and you have become a lot closer to Yongsoo. “Class you must do a project with the person sitting next to you” the teacher said. You looked at Yongsoo and high-fived him. You were partners. “So do want to come to my home for the project?” you asked him and he nodded.