Chapter 1

My secret

“Sooyun wake up” you heard Sungjong saying. You didn’t move at all. “Yah are you dead or what” he scolded. You chuckled. He pulled your blanked away and you shivered. “Omo do you have a fever?” he asked. “ I’m always cold in the mornings” you said with your sleepy voice. “Now get up and ready” he said. “ For what?” you asked. “ Pabo did you forget? You transferred to our school, remember?” he asked. “ Omo I forgot” you said and jumped from your bed and went to take a shower. After the shower you dressed yourself into a black school uniform and went to the kitchen. “What took you so long?” L asked. “I kind of forgot that I have school” you said. Infinite chuckled. You ate your breakfast and went to L’s car. All of Infinite has their own car.

You arrived by the school and saw girls waiting for something. “Oppa what are those girls waiting for?” you asked L. “They are waiting for us Infinite. We are the kingkas in this school” he said. “ I’m gonna be in danger” you said. “Why?” he asked. “ Me a girl with you Infinite the kingkas” you said “ Don’t worry. We are protecting you. They won’t lay a finger on you” he said. “ If you say so” you mumbled to yourself.

As you stepped out of the car you heard whispers like ‘Who is that girl?’ ‘ Some ?’. You looked down. This school is so much fun, you sarcastic thought. “Come we met the others inside” L said and dragged you with him. “Yah stop dragging” you said. He let go of your wrist and looked at you. “See you at lunch” he said and went away. “Wow you helped me so much” you mumbled to yourself. You looked around and girls were giving you dirty looks.

You found you class and went in. “Class we have a new student, please introduce yourself” the teacher said.” Hi I’m Kim Sooyun please take care of me” you said and bowed. “ B*tch” you heard someone say. “We could play with her” some boys said. You shivered at the thought. “ Miss Kim you can sit there” the teacher said pointing at a free sit next to a boy. You went there and sat down. “ Hi I am Sooyun” you said. “ I’m Yongsoo, the school’s nerd” he said. “So you are not like them?” you asked him pointing at the rest of the class. He shook his head. “Can you be my friend then?” you asked. “ I heard you are with L the kingka. He would not want his girl to be with a nerd like me” he said. “ His girl?” you asked. “ They all say you were his girlfriend and he is playing with you” he said. You chuckled. “ I’m his sister” you said. ”But you don’t look alike” he said.” We are not blood related” you said. He nodded in understanding. “ So do you want to be my friend?” you ask. “If you want to” he said. “But you must know you are in danger cause no one knows that L has a sister so I don’t think they are gonna believe you” he said. “I know. I tried to explain it to him and he just said Infinite would protect me but I don’t thinks so” you said. “Miss Kim and Mr. Lee we are in class please speak after it” the teacher said. You chuckled.