Chapter 3

My secret

School was over and you walked to the school gate with Yongsoo and saw L waiting. “ Yah why is he following?” L asked.  “ He is coming with us. We have a project” you said. “Get in the car then” L said and went to the driver’s sit and you and Yongsoo went to sit in the back. You were speaking to Yongsoo all the way home. As you arrived you and Yongsoo went to your room. L went to watch tv. Sunggyu called. “Can we come?” Sunggyu asked. “Yeah” L said and hung up.

After an hour or something Infinite came. “Hyung where is Sooyun?” Sungjong asked. “In her room with Yongsoo” L said. “What?! Alone with a guy? How can you let that happen?” Sungyeol was overreacting. All of Infinite looked at him. “What?” Sungyeol asked. They just shook their head. “ I’m gonna say hi” Sungjong said and went to your room.

You were laughing at Yongsoo’s joke. ”Stop joking” you said and lied next to him on your bed and started to read your book. You were on your bed with him since your floor is too cold and hard. You were reading as the door opened. “Sooyun-ah… What the hell are you doing with a boy on your bed!” he shouted. You were shocked to her Sungjong shouting so you turned and fell on the floor. Infinite came to your room. Sungjong helped you up.” You okay?” he asked and you nodded. “Why are you on Sooyun’s bed?” Dongwoo asked Yongsoo. “We were just…” you began but Woohyun cut you off. “We didn’t ask you” he said. You did mehrong to him. “ We were doing our project” Yongsoo said. “And what do you do in her bed?” L asked. ”The floor was too hard and she asked if I would like to…to. Sooyun-ah it sound strange if I say it” Yongsoo said looking at you. “ Now you know why I blushed and now you are red like a tomato” you said. He hid his face. You chuckled. “Now oppas get out, we are doing our project” you said and pushed Infinite out. You went back to your bed. “Sorry for my oppas” you said. “It’s okay. L is your brother. He can be overprotective” he said. “Wait” you said and stood up and quietly went to your door and hit it one time. You heard a tumble and opened the door and saw Infinite on the floor. “Why are you eavesdropping us?” you asked. “W-we w-were j-just walking by” Dongwoo said stuttering. ”Don’t lie. If you were just walking by where were all seven of coming from?” you asked. “ W-we were in t-the bathroom. Right guys?” Woohyun said. All of Infinite were nodding. “Are you gay or what?” you asked smirking. “Yah!” you heard them shouting as you closed the door and locked it. “Yah Sooyun-ah open the door. What if does something to you?” L asked. You chuckled. “ Is he like that in school?” you asked Yongsoo. He shook his head. “ He always has his cold stare” he said. “ Yah don’t speak about me!” L shouted. You chuckled with Yongsoo. “Do you always ?” he asked and you nodded. “You know you are my first friend expect for my oppa’s friends” you said. “Really?” he asked and you nodded. “ In my old school I was bullied but oppa doesn’t know about it” you said. “Why were you bullied?” he asked. “ I don’t know but it was better than having friends just to be close to your brother” you said.

After you had done the project (yeah you were really fast). “I think I must go home” Yongsoo said. You nodded. You went to the door with him. Infinite was still there ‘cause they wanted to be sure that Yongsoo would not do something stupid. “Bye Yongsoo. See you tomorrow in school” you said and he nodded. He went out and turned right. You closed the door and went to your room. You saw a note on your table.

   My number: xxxxxxxxxx

You smiled and looked out of your window. You saw seven guys watching you. You knew those eyes.* No they can’t be back*  you thought and hid. You were sitting on the floor hugging your legs. Tears falling down your face. Someone came in your room. You were shivering. “Sooyun-ah what’s wrong?” you heard L asking. “ W-whe-where i-is a-ap-appa?” you asked. “Working” he answered. Now he saw you crying. He didn’t know what to do ‘cause he haven’t see you cry in 5 years. “Sungjong-ah come. Sooyun is crying!” he shouted and all of Infinite came. Sungjong hugged you. “Sooyun-ah what is wrong?” he asked. “Ca-call a-ap-appa” you mumbled stuttering. L took his phone and called his appa. “Sooyun is crying and told me to call you” L said. “ Okay”. “ Appa said he is coming home” L said. You nodded slightly.

After half an hour your appa was home and came to your room. “What happened?” he asked. “ We don’t know. I just came and she was crying” L said. Appa went to you and Sungjong let you go. “Why are you crying?” he asked. You looked at Infinite and your appa understood you. “ Guys go to the living room” he said. Infinite obeyed and went away. “ Now tell me” he said. “ I-I saw them. They are back” you said. “What? How can they find you so fast? Are you sure?” he asked. “ I’m s-sure. I r-rem-remember t-their e-eyes” you said between sobs. “Shhh” he hugged you. “ I’m gonna tell Infinite to protect you okay?” he said. You nodded. He stood up and went to the door but before he could go away you hugged his arm. “ Don-don’t l-leave me alone” you said. He nodded and you both went to the living room. As Infinite saw you they stood up. “ Appa what is wrong with her?” L asked. “ Ehm… when she was in the orphanage she got enemies for an unknown reason and she saw them and is scared” appa said. Infinite nodded. “ So from now on you must protect her” appa said and Infinite nodded again.