Memoirs

Nemesis of the Sky Descendants

            

PROLOGUE♦MEMOIRS
Nemesis of the Sky Descendants - A LISHlian Storyline 
 
 

"BOOM!" That was the last thing I remembered. The loud crashing sound of thunder and rain, along with the vivid pictures of my surroundings were carved into my head. The sky was filled with hatred. He...was infuriated. I can hear the sound of a baby girl crying. It was me. I remember feeling the agony, the pain, and the dreadful sense of fear. Young as I can be, old as I could live, I felt like this wasn’t the first time. I truly felt that everything in my life was somehow, all linked to that sky...

This is my story. A story journaling back to hundreds of thousands of years when power and fame took over, and love was banished. I told myself not to love and obediently lived my life. That was until I met you. I was warned, but the power of love blinded me, and finally it was time for us to pay the price. Three words “I love you.” Are these words worth the three hundred thousand years of repeated destiny? I hope that our last encounter of fate will be a happy one. One that will finally break the spell and return the power of love back to the world. A place where dreams can be recognized and miracles can finally happen. This is my love for you...

Author's Notes: A very short prologue to give you guys a very basic idea of the plot line. I wanted to keep it a little mysterious, so I didn't really put anything 'out there', just in case I end up ruining the storyline. Basically, the whole purpose of the prologue is to give you an idea of what to expect in the following chapters, and keep you guys guessing. Thanks!