Boys Over Flowers(Teen top,Infinite,BAP and EXO)

Fanfic Ideas~~

Characters:

Kang Hyemi(OC)--->Geum Jandi

girl-kfashion-korean-ulzzang-Favim.com-2

Kim Myungsoo----->Gu Jun Pyo

myungsoo.jpg

Jung Daehyun--->Yoon Ji Hoo

jung-daehyun-people-in-tv-photo-u1.jpg

Kim Jongin---->So Yi Jung

tumblr_m5iryeadYt1r7zbw5.jpg

Bang Minsoo----->Song Woobin

121153495031165928F085

 

Kim Jooyeon(OC)--->Chu Gaeul

ulzzang_girl_21.jpg

 

Profile of the characters:

Kang Hyemi(OC)--->19 years old

Hyemi is a commoner whose parents operate a Laundromat. She is a swimmer of her school which doesn’t even have a swimming pool. One day, she visits Shin-hwa high school, where the top 1% of the wealthy children gets to go, and accidentally saves a student from a suicidal attempt. After this incident, she is scouted to this prestigious school as a student. The school itself and the students who go there has complete different lifestlyes from her, but Hyemi bears the problematic circumstances, as her parents hope she will get closer to the rich. She happens to stand up for her classmate who is being bullied by four boys, called F4, and gets the ‘Red Card’. As the whole school starts bulling Jan Di, she unexpectedly meets Daehyun in the park,playing violin and fell in love with him but later Myungsoo shows his feeling for her and their relationship gets tangled.

Kim Myungsoo--->20 years old

The leader of F4 and the heir of the largest conglomerate in Korea. Raised by servants, instead of parents, In Myungsoo’s world,there is nothing that can not be done. Growing up as the son of the rich family, he has gone through numerous of kidnapping, terror attempt. He is a master of martial arts and self defense skills, but avoids swimming because he experienced drowning when he was kidnapped. His older sister, MyungHee, is the one who he afraids the most. Ironically, Myungsoo falls in love with Hyemi, who reminds him of his sister. Myungsoo is hot-tempered, but has an innocent heart. Although he can fluently speak 5 languages, he shows weakness on common sense and Korean vocabulary. Myungsoo has a simple and straight personality that relies upon intuition more rather than being rationalized.

Jung Daehyun--->20 years old

The grandson of the formal president of Korea and the most attractive guy among F4. Daehyun is the heir of Su-am Cultural Foundation, Art Center, and Orchestra own by his family, and also a musician. He lost his parents at age of five when he got into a car accident. He overcomes the hardness with his first love, Seo Hyun. Daehyun believes that she would be his last love but he can’t get to her completely. Hyemi is the one who encouraged him when he was hesitant to get closer to Seo Hyun. With Hyemi’s support, Daehyun follows Seo Hyun to France, but comes back after he realized that his feeling for her was admiration, not love. Daehyun does not show concern for others, knows what he wants to do, and never sweeps along with others. After Daehyun becomes a friend with Hyemi, his personality starts to change…

Kim Jong In--->20 years old

The gifted potter and the successor of the prestigious family. Although Jong In has gained reputation for his talent for ceramics, he cannot take away the feeling that he is living a life of his brother. Jong In’s older brother, who was exceptionally talented and expected to become the heir, left home and also quit working with ceramics. Jong In was possessed by a sense of inferiority and this complex made him couldn’t settle down with one love. He is a playboy, but gentle and warm-hearted. Although he didn’t realize about himself yet, Jong In is desperately looking for his first love until he met Jooyeon and eventually falls in love with her...

Bang Minsoo--->20 years old

The most flirtatious of the F4 group, Minsoo is the son of giant corporation in the construction industry. As the successor of a newly-promoted noble family, he is poised to face a political marriage against his will and his flirtatious nature is just a way of self-indulgence.There is a feeling in his heart that he can't explain when he see Jooyeon,a feeling to stop being flirty and settle down thought...

Kim Jooyeon--->19 years old

Best friend of Hyemi, and very feminine character. Whenever Hyemi is faced with any trouble, Jooyeon will always churn out ideas like an experienced adult. Gentle-looking on the surface but is actually a girl with a strong resolute. Met with F4 because of Hyemi and even falls in love with Jong In...

 

Story Plot:

Tough, hardworking Kang Hyemi attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School, but she finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4. Rich, handsome, and arrogant, Kim Myungsoo, Jung Daehyun, Kim Jong In, and Bang Minsoo are the kings of the school and no one, not even the teachers, dare challenge them. No one, that is, except Hyemi. Angry at their rudeness, Hyemi tells off F4 leader Myungsoo, bringing a world of trouble upon herself. The proud and persistent Myungsoo falls hard for feisty Hyemi, but she shares a connection with the quiet, sensitive Daehyun. Caught between the two friends, Hyemii's heart is torn.