The battle of Sanctorum, Hellion, and Sicut Deus

the SHINee Gods

"Alex!" She turned around, Key was jogging up to her, "I want to talk to you." 

"Sure, but make it quick I'm going to take a shower. I haven't gotten the chance since we had the test." She wasn't lying, the dirt and turf had left her ranking with a fowl stench. 

He laughed, "Alright, i just wanted to know, who's daughter are you? I mean you said you didn't know, but i don't believe that. You can't be THAT good with no expierence." They had stopped in front of Alex's "tent."

"I wasn't kidding. As a baby i was raised by my adopted parents. They didn't even know about all this. We were regular church- goers and just barely breezed by in life. If you don't believe me, then don't bother." She shrugged and walked into her tent.

No way, Key. Kim Kibum, just took intrest in me! Alex thought to herself as she undressed and stepped into the shower. The hot water trickled her skin, it was pure bliss. She hadn't been able to shower for almost a week. This was heaven.

She stepped out and dressed. "So you're done." She spun around. BoA had been sitting on her chair. She still looked as beautiful as the first day she had met her. "I was waiting an awful long time." She said as she looked up at Alex.

"Sorry, ma'am. I was taking a wonderful shower, I haven't been able to take one in a while." BoA stood up and walked over to her night stand. 

"I see, but i have several questions." BoA was sitting on the bed and patted next to her. Alex walked over and sat next to her.

"Sure, shoot. What's on your mind?" 

BoA sighed and turned suddenly grave, "I looked into your history. I searched you up and found some pretty intresting things. I learned who your mother was, but bits and pieces are missing. I searched the the archives, but i only found out that your mother was the great goddess Athena."

Everything went fuzzy. Athena, like the goddess of war and wisdom was Alex's mom? "Wai, wait what? You are trying to tell me that my mother, my birth mother, is Athena?" Alex must've looked funny becuase BoA suddenly touched her face.

"Yes. You will have to go through extra training becuase of this. You see all children learn different things based on their ancestors. For example, Onew. He has it easier. Poseidon has given him the easy part, Onew can do almost anything related to battle, and battle tactics. He works extremely hard in his studies, to make up for the part that his ancestor couldn't give him."

Alex nodded. Numbly she said, "ok. but why would this vary? wouldn't all of us excell in every subject?" 

"Not exactly. You understand that every god or goddess was given his/her job because of what he/she is best at. Poseidon was one of the greatest in war, aside other gods. He was exeptionally great. So, Onew still works hard in his battle skills, but he has to work harder in his academics. Most of the Elites are like this. The only exeption is Taemin, but her is overly gifted with Battle plans and tactics. You too. When we recieved your app, it said you would be over acheiving in battle, so we put you in Elite." 

Alex somewhat understood, things were unclear, but she could follow along, "Wait, so who sent in my..."

Red lights went flashing out of her tent. There was a loud siren. "Oh no.." BoA said with a calm voice, but her face told a different story.

They dashed out of her tent and straight to the home office. All the teachers were gathered by a large oval table. "Hidra! tell me what is going on?" Just then Key and Lilia came bursting in.

"Their attacking! Both at the same time!" Everyone's attention turned to the two students.

Lilia came forth, "Angels and the demons. First the Angels came, i guess they found a hole throught he barrier, The demons must've followed them, all the students are out there fighting." She stepped back and took a breath.

This time Key stepped forward, "The Angels have been distracted by the demons. There are tons of those hellions. All the students are out fighting. The demons are only of level three, but there are so many. The Angels are currently subsided from attacking us and trying to surpress the hellions back. So Teachers, what are we doing?" Key put his hand on his hip and leaned toward the left slightly causing him to have this diva air about him.

"We fight!" Everyone looked over at BoA, she had put on battle armor, "We don't have much of a choice, now do we? they are only level three. Elena! stay behind and start rebuilding the barrier. Make it stronger by ten fold. We will get rid of the hellions and then deal with the sanctorum.(Lating for Holy ones)."

Everyone disperesed at once battle armor was thrown at Alex and she looked up. Key was holding a sword out at her. She slipped the armor on and grabbed the sword. "It's name is amadis. Call it's name in battle and it will sanctify itself. You can only kill a demon with a holy sword." He winked and went running outside screaming saoirse. 

Alex yelled, "AMADIS!" she went running outside and saw a huge battle going on. Something landed in front of her. It's face was bloody, but could be seen throught the light that was flashing in battle. It's eyes were hallowed, its mouth stitched closed, the ears had been removed, and all that lay left was its nose. It poofed! and shaddered into ashes. There was a faint sigh and a soul seemed to appear.

She saw Onew fighting off three "hellion" as Key had said. One shot toward him from behind, the other from the front. He ducked and the two collided. Each fighting onne another. The third hurtled itself onto Onew, but there was a scream and it flung backwards Onew looked over at Alex he had a face of horror.

"Alex! watch out!" There was a flash of white and a demon lay dead at her knees. Onew was sprinting to her. "How did you do that?"

Alex looked at him in confusion, "Do what? that!??? (she pointed) I couldn't have! there was a flash of white and then...!" This time Alex's body reflexed on its own and she threw herself at a demon coming towards them. She could faintly hear Onew screaming and fighting off another demon.

She lifted her sword and whispered words even she had never in her life. She didn't know what they meant, but they came out of her mnouth as if natural. She sliced her sword down throught the hellion and it shreiked a grotesque, almost human-like screan."

She looked around and threw herself in between a winged boy and a demon. The hellion's horns hit her right in the stomach and she flung to the floor. The boy looked at her in shock. He hesitated, but killed the demons and picked her up. She out for a second and then woke up. 

They were up alomst 500 ft. in the air. "You okay? thanks for saving me out there. I owe you sicut deus." They landed and he lay her down. He put one hand over her stomach and the slightest pain winced her. She flinched, "It's alright, it wont hurt for long i am a sanctorum so it is holy." Alex relaxed and the pain went away. There was a glowing light that shimmered from the boy.

Alex hadn't noticed, but the boy was heavenly. His hair wipped his face, blonde. He had blue eyes that shimmered like the water of Itheca's sea. He was well sculpted and had an angelic face. The thing that stuned Alex the most was the magnificent pair of wings that lay peacfully on his back. It seemed so natural, but to Alex, it was what made him so beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you imagined the angelic boy hot! cause i did! i know it sounds kinda weird. I really hope you continue reading! I put a lot of effort into thinking about this. If you have any suggestions PLEASE COMMENT them. 

Anyway thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! I would appreciate it!