Chapter (7): I’ll always be by your side…..

It's a mistake after all!

I opened the door of the apartment our boss was staying which was just above the shop.

There he was….lying effortlessly on the wall with his back on. He was pale,…no…ghost white with a hint of blood visible on his loosely dressed white clothes. The buttons were open revealing the visible hickeys and bruises on his milky white skin. It pained my heard to see this kind of Taemin and I was also shocked too.

“Tae…Taemin-ah..”                                                                

I ran to him and kneeled beside him. He looked at me. I was shocked. His eyes were empty…his eyes were never empty before. Like I always told him, his eyes were the most attractive part of him because they revealed his feelings. No matter what he felt, his eyes expressed them..the happiness, the sadness or the enthusiasm. But now, his eyes were empty and he didn’t even seemed to recognized me. How much did you go through to make you become like this, Taemin-ah?  

I called him again and this time I saw a hint of fear flashed through his eyes.

“No..No!!! Don’t come near me!! Don’t hurt me please!!!”

He began to struggle and I hugged him tighter trying to calm him down.

It really pained me to see you like this Taemin-ah. It’s all my fault you become like this.

“Ssssshhh….Taem, it’s me…it’s Mireu. Don’t worry, everything’s over now.. you are safe.”

I felt my tears are flowing and I didn’t do anything to stop it.

I’m sorry Taemin-ah.

I’m sorry for not being there when you need me.

I felt the struggling stopped and Taemin looked up at me with his teary and scared eyes. I felt a pang inside my heart.

“Mir..Mireu…..”

He sobbed quietly, barely audible because he was too weak.

“I’m really sorry Taemin-ah. Sorry for not being here for you. Sorry for not protecting you when you were in trouble. I am such a bad friend. I’m really…”

“No…don’t say that…”

He cut me off with his barely audible voice.

“It’s not your fault. Who would think that he would…..he would…”

He cried again. I held him tighter.

“I won’t let this happen to you again Taemin-ah. I will be here for you. I’ll always be by your side if you need me. I’ll protect you.”

I said with determination in my voice. And to my surprise, he smiled…Taemin formed a weak smile on his lips and he whispered,

“I know Mireu-ah…and thank you….”

No need Taemin-ah.

All the things that happened to you are my fault.

So, I will be your guardian angel and I will always be by your side.   

 A/N: Double update today! Since I feel that I have the responsibility to make up to my subscribers.

Taemin got ra*ed. T.T

I’m sad too. But this will make Taemin and Mireu’s relationship more deep.

And GUESS WHAT? New chapter with IDOL LIFE is coming soon!!!

This is gonna be fun!!!

And also I have another fanfic planned to write with my friend Choconober. It’s gonna be about FT ISLAND!!! My beloved idol group!! ^^

 Behind the story, idol life, idols’ secret love life, hidden emotions behind their touching songs…Please support my fanfic soon!!!! 

Subscribe and comment please!

Love you all!!!!

Khamsahamida!