Chapter (5): Taemin’s nightmare

It's a mistake after all!

Taemin POV

I saw all the audience and I was a bit nervous. However, I still managed to perform well because I knew I had to if I wanted to become an entertainer. That was my dream after all.

“Oh, my prince. Please don’t go. I don’t like fighting. Anger will never be able to solve problems. Listen to me!”

I said my lines and cried. That caught the audience. They’d never seen me cried before, right? I didn’t know what had gotten into me. But I felt like crying. May be I was too absorbed into my character.

During a little break, all the stuffs of the play, including Mir, ran to me and asked if I was acting or I really was crying. I smiled proudly because of my acting skills and put my thumb up to show Mir. He was showing his Pushh-I-don’t-care-because-I-already know-you look. Aigoo…so only he knew, right? No matter how, I am a great actor. ^^

The director called me because it was the last scene of the play. I went up to the stage, took a deep breath and prepared my mind.

“My prince! Ah….!!”

I was stabbed by a knife. I felt into Junhun’s arms. He held me tightly. My face looked like I really was experiencing the pain. My tears fell from my eyes and I held my prince’s hand.

“Don’t fight…my prince. Fighting will only lead to sorrows and regrets. Promise me…ah….that you will stay away from all the battles and wars…”

My voice fainted away slowly. It was barely audible now.

“I will! I will! My princess….Please please don’t go away! Don’t leave me alone!”

I smiled. A sad smile. It broke everyone’s hearts.

“I…will never leave you…I will always be by your side…just trust me..my..prin-c-e…”

My eyes slowly closed. My hand dropped to my side. My body just lay lifelessly within his hands.

“Princess! Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Junhun pretended to cry. I knew he wasn’t crying because he never did at the rehearsals. Well, seemed like I hadn’t either.

Here comes the big event! I thought slightly panicking. It was the kissing scene. It’s not a real kiss though. But I was still afraid, a little bit shaking while waiting for his to fake kiss me. He lowered his head slowly. I could feel his hot breath reaching my face. I shut my eyes closely, my heart was beating fast.

I felt a hot sensation on my lips. Before I knew, he had kissed me.

What the?!!!! I panicked and didn’t know what to do. Although my body wanted to get up and ran away hiding my embarrassed face, my brain told me not to because this would ruin the play. That audience didn’t know what was going on because he was hiding my face with his hair as planned. I felt myself tensed up. He didn’t let me go and I didn’t open my eyes because I was shocked and I didn’t want to see his face. I could hear the noises from the audience and the stuffs which are completely different.

“OH! So romantic!” 

“! What’s he thinking?”

“I feel like crying!”

“Why did he really kiss him?”

The spot-light went off and the audience cheered loudly unknowing the situation. As soon as I heard the voices, I pushed Junhun away from me and ran away without looking anyone’s face. I somehow managed to find my way towards Boys’ restroom and I ran into one of the rooms shutting the door. I didn’t know what to feel. I was so confused. Someone help me please! Just then I heard footsteps coming towards me.

“Taemin-ah, are you alright?”

Mir POV

“Taemin-ah, are you alright?”

I ran after him and heard him locked himself up in a toilet room. He must feel like crying something. I really didn’t know his feeling exactly because I hadn’t experienced that. (Although a few tried to…^^but I managed to escape myself.)

I heard him sobbing silently in the room.

“Taemin-ah!”

“I’m OK, just leave me alone for a moment Mir.”

He said between his sobs. I sighed frustratingly. I though this would be the best for him. May be if leave him alone for a moment, he will be alright. He was just controlling himself. ! That bastard Junhun! He must pay for what he did! I would go and find him and then come back to Taemin later.

“OK, Taem. If this is what you wish, I will leave for now. But I will come back later. Don’t worry Taem. Everything will be just fine.”

I told him and he just didn’t reply. I walked out of the rest room and headed to where Junhun would be. Oh my! Junhun, you are so dead!

A/N: Sorry guys. I couldn’t update for a long time. Just SCHOOL, SCHOOL,SCHOOL!!

And also, sorry if I couldn’t reach your expectation. Taemin wasn’t getting ra*ed in this chapter. ^^ But I’m just making things interesting.

WARNING: I’m not a scene writer. So, I’ll skip those parts but I promise I’ll make things interesting. If anyone wanna help me write this scene, I will not reject and I will appreciate your kindness.

THANK YOU EVERYONE! KHAMSAHAMIDA! ^^