Chapter (6): It’s my fault you are like this….

It's a mistake after all!

Mir POV

                It had been weeks since that incident now. Taemin had recovered quite well. His angelic smile had returned to his beautiful face. I felt much more relieved now. After that accident, I went to find Junhun and made him explain or else, I threatened him that I would beat him up and make him never could come to school again. He was afraid of me of course since I had some guys who would do anything for me to just simply date them. He told me that he was not being himself at that moment. I admitted that in my mind quietly because Taemin was so hard to resist for any guy after all. He would just turn a straight to a gay only with his innocent smile. Well, it was LEE TAEMIN after all. I should take more care of him if everyone tended to think him like this. I let Junhun go this time but he transferred to another school the next day. It was the best for him since everyone thought that he was a ert now.

                I sighted and looked for Taemin at the Cafeteria. He was sitting with his classmates. I waved at him and then he saw me and finally waved me back with his so-called angelic smile. I went to him and sat down beside him.

“Feeling alright, Taem?”

He laughed,                                                                                                                                                                                       

“Well of course. Mireu don’t ask me like that whenever you see me. It’s embarrassing. It makes me look like a kid!”

“YOU ARE A KID! “

I stuck out my tough at him and laughed playfully.

“Look who’s talking! Aren’t you the one who always acts like a kid, huh? You stuck your tongue out at me just now!!!”

He laughed at me too and other people just looked at us with an amused look on their faces. Well, we can’t blame them. Who said we are the most popular boys at school! Just then, I remembered something and my face dropped.

“Taem, I have something to tell you. I can’t go to work and dancing class with you today.”

He looked surprised.

“Why not? Do you have something to do?”

“It’s my mom. She wants me to help her clean the whole house since my eldest noona is coming home tomorrow.”

“Oh, your noona is coming! WOW, that’s good. You should help. Don’t worry about me. I will be fine.”

He said cheerfully.

“Really? Are you going to be alright, Taem?”

“Of course. Stop treating me like a kid Mireu!”

“Alright, alright”

                After the last class, I said good-bye to Taemin and I ran home to help my mom. I was quite excited because my eldest noona hadn’t been home since she got married six months ago. It was the first time she was coming home and we were going to make her a welcome party.

                When I got home, I changed my uniform and began helping my mom. She told me to get rid of the old news paper because they were taking so much space. I began to carry them and accidently, I laid my eyes on one of those papers. I widened my eyes. A middle school boy getting by an owner of a fast food store. I quickly read the paper and there it was. The name I wouldn’t like to see on this page the most..the was our boss…Kim Jae Hoon.

I ran with all my might to Taemin.

 He would be alright, right? Please god. Don’t let anything happen to him. He doesn’t deserve this at all.

 I felt like crying but I have to stay strong for him. It was just my stupid imagination after all. The reality shouldn’t be that cruel.

But…………………..

“Tae….Taemin-ah….”

I would never forget that scene in my entire life. It would be my nightmare hunting me for the rest of my life.

It was all my fault…it was all my fault that he was like this.

A/N: Hello! My dear readers!! It’s so nice to see you again. I know I’ve let you all down by not updating for about 4 months! I am truly deeply and madly sorry. I was really really busy and I don’t have the inspiration to write this at all. I know you’ve all forgotten about me and my subscribers, if you want to read my story again, you will have to read for the start right? Since it has been 4 months I last updated. But please bear with it. I promise it will turn out interesting.

So, now WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO TAEMIN?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

Love you all!

Comment and please subscribe!!

Khamsahamida!