The sleepover

A Concert Of Our Lives
I skipped down the stairs two at a time. The doorbell has just rang. I opened the front door. "Eek! I can't wait!" Sadia screamed, jumping up and down. I grinned, opening the door wider, I gestured them to come in. We headed for my room. The three of them dumped all their things on my bed. "So... First thing. Get ready your clothes," Zhiye said. Since I have done the first few to-do list, I sat down on the desk chair and watch them. They laid out their clothes, accessories, bags and they put in things they are going to bring to the concert. "Ok! Now let's have our mani, pedi!" Kimberley excitedly said. The four of us took out the nail polishes we brought. The make-up table was cleared out and was now filled with different colours of nail polishes. It was all bought from the same shop, Nail World. We practically have all the nail polishes they are selling if we combined it. We picked our choices and went to do our own nails. It was a quiet 1 hour other than the music from the music player. After that, we applied softening cream on our body. One by one went into the toilet. Soon, it was almost time to sleep. The three of them laid out sleeping bags around my bed. The last thing we did before we slept was eating ice cream and applying face cream, facial mask on our faces and cucumber on our eyes. We gossiped for a while but soon dozed off almost at the same time... "I cannot wait for tomorrow..." I sleepily said.