Getting ready!

A Concert Of Our Lives
Eight alarms woke all of us the next day. Four from our alarm clocks the other four from our phones. I sat in bed and stretched my hands. Then, I remembered about the cucumbers. After finding high and low for it on my bed, i found them on my pillow. I ate them as quick snacks and quietly walked towards the toilet. I came out of the shower after 20 minutes of washing and messaging conditioner into my hair after applying shampoo on it. The 20 minutes also contained some time for me to wash my body. I brushed my teeth and apply facial wash. I came out of the toilet to find Zhiye and Kimberley on my bed, waiting to use the toilet. "At last!" Zhiye dramatically acted out. I rolled my eyes, "Puh-lease!" I changed into the clothes. It was a 6 button highwaist jeans with a dropback loose sleeveless top. A cropped jacket was worn on top. I decorated the look with our friendship bracelet, a charm bracelet and a long heart necklace. I applied some foundation to put on blusher, eye liner, a thin layer of eye shadow and lip gloss. Once I perfected my make-up, the other three has finished wearing their clothes and about to apply some make-up. After a few minutes waiting, Sadia finished her make-up first followed by Kimberley then Zhiye. "Let's go and eat then cruise the mall before going to the concert!" I announced. Screams of excitement were elapsed in the air. We took our bags and bounced downstairs to find waffles waiting for us. "Dig in girls! It's especially made for today!" Mom greeted. We took our time to eat our breakfast and was about to leave the house when Sadia's phone ringed. I peeked to see 'Babyy ♡' on the screen. She picked up the phone after wearing her shoe. "Hey baby!" She sweetly said. I ignored her and wear my heels. The whole car ride was filled with Sadia's voice talking to David. She put it on loudspeakers so Kimberley and Zhiye could listen too. I do not want to eavesdrop. I already warned him. I looked outside the window and listened to my songs for the rest of the journey.