Undeserving Angels

Remember Me?

Chapter 2: Undeserving Angels

Word Count: 818

A/N: The title is so because the two didn't really deserve what happened to them, but... life happens. Also, it is written in different POV's, I'm sure you can tell who's who, right?

Don't be afraid to ask. I answer, all the time.

 

borderline

 

I could feel brightness and warmth on my eyelids. I knew that if I opened them, I would be blinded by the light. Just like how you feel every morning when the morning sun hits light on your face, you find it hard to open your eyes, afraid that the light would blind you.

 

Carefully, I lifted my eyelids open, blinking them slowly, trying to adapt to the light in the room. Then suddenly, I remembered somewhere in my heart, darkness. It flashed through my mind, the memories of last night.

 

I quickly sat up. Changmin and Seulong were in front of me, looking at me carefully.

 

"Lie down again." Seulong said, pushing me back. I felt my back hit the bed.

 

I looked around searching for Gain. She isn't here. Instead, I saw a sleeping Jinwoon on the couch.

 

"He's been here since you were here." Changmin said. I smiled.

 

"Gain?" I asked them.

 

"She's still asleep. The Brown Eyed Girls-noonas are with her, so don't worry." Changmin answered.

 

I breathed a sigh of relief, happy that Gain is safe. Someone knocked on the door.

 

"Come in." Seulong called out.

 

The door creaked and Narsha revealed herself.

 

"Oh, he's awake." She muttered. I knew she was referring to me.

 

"Gain?" I asked.

 

"She's in her room. Sleeping soundly. She'll be fine." Narsha smiled. "Did you call the doctor yet to tell him that he's awake?" She continued. She probably directed this to Changmin and Seulong.

 

"Yeah. I pressed the call button already." Seulong said.

 

"Okay then." Narsha replied.

 

"I'm going to get some coffee. Would you guys like some?" Changmin asked them.

 

"No, but get one for Jinwoon for when he wakes up." Seulong said.

 

"I'll come with you." Narsha vouched.

 

Soon, only Seulong, Jinwoon and I were left in the room.

 

"You fine?" Seulong asked me.

 

"Yeah, but my body hurts." I answered.

 

He laughed a bit. "It should but it's not anything major. Just a few broken bones, wounds and bruises. You'll be fine in no time."

 

I smiled. "Good to know. And Gain?"

 

"Well, she didn't really have much physical injuries, so stop worrying now, okay?" Seulong said, sitting down beside Jinwoon.

 

I sighed. I just felt helpless. I wish that could do something for Gain. It really was unfortunate. A few more knocks came on the door.

 

"Come in." Seulong called out.

 

The door creaked and revealed Taecyeon, Junsu and Chansung together with Changmin and Narsha.

 

"We passed by them on the way back." Narsha said, placing a can of coffee on the table next to Jinwoon.

 

I feel really happy right now. My 2PM brothers are here, too.

 

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon asked me.

 

"Never been better." I joked.

 

Taecyeon laughed. "Yes, you're okay." Junsu and Chansung laughed, too. Narsha was too busy drinking her coffee.

 

Jinwoon yawned loudly. He must have woken up from the laughter.

 

"Oh, hyung, you're awake!" Jinwoon said, stretching his arms and legs.

 

I smiled at him. "Yeah."

 

"Kwon, I'm going to go check on Gain, okay?" Narsha said, throwing her can of coffee in the trash.

 

"Yeah. Tell me how she is when you're back." I told her.

 

She smiled. "Of course." She turned around and grabbed the door knob. "Jinwoon, that  can of coffee is for you."

 

I could see Jinwoon stare at the coffee as Narsha-noona went outside. He quicky grabbed the can when Narsha was already outside.

 

I could feel my inner self smiling so hard.

 

 

borderline

 

Narsha walked to Gain's room. Jea and Miryo were inside, drinking coffee and reading the news paper.

 

"Narsha, look!" Miryo said, handing the paper to her.

 

Brown Eyed Girl's Gain and 2AM's Jokwon, together in airplane crash

 

"I was afraid this might happen." Jea said, for once being leader-like.

 

Narsha walked to the side of Gain's bed and felt her face. It wasn't that warm but she was alive.  She fixed her hair neatly behind her ears.

 

"You have to wake up…" Narsha whispered.

 

Jea and Miryo looked at her. It was undeniable that Narsha and Gain shared a great bond between them. It was always them together, they were like sisters, only from another mother.

 

Tears fell from Narsha's eyes. It slid down her cheeks and fell on Gain's pale, beautiful face.  The face of angel lay asleep on bed she was undeserving of.

 

 

borderline

 

"Kwon?" I called out. A figure of light appeared infront of me. I was sure it was Kwon. "Kwon! Is that you?"

 

I was sure but I wasn't. He had wings and he was enveloped in a perfect, warm light.

 

"Am I dead?" I asked, not knowing who would answer.

 

The bright light engulfed the figure infront of me. The light was blinding. I didn't know what to do but my body told me to follow the light, and I did even though I didn't know where it would eventually lead me.