Problem solving

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you, new subbies! This author loves each and every one of YOU! \O/ ♥

 

 

 

 

You walked out of the bathroom, wiping your nose with the toilet paper you gathered from the restroom silently scolding your nose, "Stupid nose.. stupid snot.. running like Niagara Falls.." You heard steps echoing the halls and you turned your head seeing the group of girls from earlier. You attempted to run back into the bathroom but Nina caught your wrist just on time. You were about to slap her for self defense but something that she said alarmed you.

 

"We're sorry! We will never bother you again!" Nina's minions and herself bowed then quickly scurried off with faces as red as a monkey's .

"That was... really weird.." You scratched your head as you wiped your running nose. "Was that a joke..?" You furrowed your brows together. You walked around the corner and met a mischievous boy with one of his foot propped against the bricked wall.  

"Still silly." Daehyun chuckled as he kicked himself off the wall where he was resting on. "Missed me?" 

Your eyes widen. Keep composed. Don't freak. You shook your head and felt your nose running again. 

"Have you been crying?" Daehyun cupped your cheeks.

The girls are going to beat me. Your heart raced and your cheeks grew hot feeling his hands cup your face. "Daehyun.. don't.." You tried pulling yourself away, which worked but he grabbed onto your waist, twisting your bodies so you would be against the wall. He closed the gap that settled between you two and slid his hands to your shoulders to hold you in place. 

"Stop. Enough!" Daehyun shut his eyes, resting his forehead against yours. You could hear the stress in his voice.

"Daehyun-" 

"Why didn't you tell me?" He opened his eyes, his eyes penetrating deep into yours. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

You bit your lower lip. So, he found out...

"I saw everything. Just a moment ago." Daehyun sighed, causing you to feel his breath hit your lips. "You broke up with me because of them?" Your body stiffened. "Well, just to let you know... they won't be bullying you anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter