Moving somewhere else

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY FOR THE LOVELIES SUBBIES! :'DD /Does a happy dance/ & I am so solleh I haven't been updating lately >o< I'll try my very best to try and get online to update these chappies. :') 

Here's a question to think about for the day: Has EXO successfully outgayed SHINee yet? /Pokerface/ .__.

 

 

Weeks passed and Daehyun was recovering fairly well with the help of you by his side. Not that you really had a choice. Sometimes, or most of the times, Daehyun would call you late at night and early morning just to have you come over and get him fixed and cleansed. You were annoyed at this but if you didn't do as he said, he would attack you once he's fully healed and that scared you. 

"Hurryy! I'm hungry! I know you can hear my stomach growling!" You were on the urge of punching Daehyun in the face for acting like such a baby. It was almost too much for you to handle. 

"Yah! I fed you food already you idiot!" You scolded and instead of a flying fist to his, his face was greeted by a flying pillow. 

"Ouf!" The pillow muffled his words that let you relax for only a minutes, but it was good enough for you. "That hurt you know!" 

You stuck your tongue out, "You well deserved it, annoying brat." You mumbled before exiting the room and slumping onto the couch next to Himchan. "Himchan-ah..." You cooed lovingly as you were batting your eyelashes.

"No." He answered coldly, already expecting what you wanted from him. "You already know he only wants your help so leave me out of this." Himchan stood up and left you with your jaw dropped. 

"He just left me." You frowned and grabbed a nearby pillow, hugging it to your chest. After awhile you felt the spot beside you sink down. You look over and you face palm yourself. "Daehyun go awaaayy!!" As much as you wanted him to leave he didn't and wouldn't anyways. Daehyun frowned.

"Yaaah, love me!" 

"Be quiet. I do love you." You muttered and threw the pillow at his face again.

"YAH!" Daehyun yelled and it startled you. You grew a bit scared and shot up, running to hide behind the other couches that were far away from his reach.

"GET A ROOOOM!!" Youngjae stated while walking through your quarreling and sat down. 

 

 

Soon the whole group was together, seated on the couches and they all exchanged looks to each other. "Guys, we need to move out." Jongup started, breaking the silence. The boys squirmed in their seats and sighed.

"Yeah, we need to head out because they figured where we are now. And fast." Yongguk sighed heavily, irritatingly rubbing his temples.

You bit your lower lip and frowned. This is all my fault.. I lead them here.. You couldn't help but feel more and more guilt come upon your shoulders as they talked. They couldn't find a new place to stay because everyone, or basically the whole town knows how bad they are except for.. one house in town.

"Guys!" You interrupted their conversation, "I know a place!" You bit your lip to hold back a mischievous grin. I'm sure she'd let them stay.

 

 

"Ta-Dah!" Your arms spread and made jazz hands. The boys looked at you in confusion. 

"Is this house vacant? Are we going to live here?" Yongguk asked as his eyes scanned the outside of the house. "Well, it's not bad but it seems like someone's in there."

You felt your heart thumping hard, ready to get yelled at if you do, most likely you will. You pulled out the key to the door and Daehyun grabbed onto your wrist before you could get the key into the keyhole.

"Don't tell me..." Daehyun's gaze was hard and long looking at you. "This is your place." 

You gulped nervously, ignoring his words you lead them all inside and greeted your mom with a surprise, "Mom! I brought home some friends!" 

Your mom turned around with a batch of cookies freshly baked. A large smile slowly fading down, "Y-You brought home..." You smiled meekly and took the batch of cookies from her and gave it to the boys. 

"Yeah... Let's talk." You glanced back at the hungry boys and quickly went to a quiet area to talk privately to your mother. "Is it okay if they stay here? They don't have anywhere to go and—"

"You expect me to say yes to keeping delinquents here at our home? We will not be living in a safe environment when we have boys like them here!" She snapped, her face turning red. Your mother knew the boys were at least under the age of eighteen and they had tattoos, and what would your father think of this most of all!

"Mom please! They need somewhere to stay all because of my fault! I'm sorry but they need a place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter