Off with her head!

Secret Boyfriend Yet to be Revealed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

:D 3/17/2013 - 12:40AM ~ Dang. I don't know if i'm tired or not.

 

You went to your locker and opened it, noticing a stack of paper were over lapping one another and you smiled faintly. "Has Daehyun been sending these to me?" You chuckled and read one, but you could tell it definitely was not him. You could tell by the handwriting and choice of words.

 

Stop trying to seduce Daehyun and give up !

 

"What the heck." You mumbled and opened the next note and frowned.

 

LEAVE THE SCHOOL NO ONE WANTS YOU

 

"Okay. I don't even know what I did wrong to start off with." You slammed your locker shut and realized your locker was vandalized with words written across like 'ugly' and '.' OOhh how much you wanted to punch the people who dared leave messages like that on your locker.

 

 

You had heavy bags under your eyes from the harsh chores your mother has been giving you, and to top things off, Daehyun's also getting you in trouble. He was being touchy and your mother would always keep an eye out for you two along with your father. 

"Hannaaaa..." You croaked tiredly, extending an arm out to her. She walked over to your seat because of the seating chart. You were sitting on the opposite side of the room from each other.

"Holy!" Hanna was startled by thinking you were sadako (Japanese Grudge) was sitting in your seat. "What's wrong?!" 

You groaned and clutched tightly into her shirt, "Quick... take out your emergency kit and fix me up." Hanna immediately and magically grabbed her emergency kit, putting make up on you. She made sure to hide your eye bags.

"You seem to.. be having troubles?" You nodded as your kept your eyes closed, too tired to keep them open. 

"I don't think I told you but.. BAP is now staying over at my house and my parents have been punishing me too hard..." You frowned as Hanna began working on your frizzy hair. 

"What?! BAP is staying your house?! Then you get to see Jongup everyday!!!" You hushed her with your hand covering . 

"I do not need to repeat myself." You wiped your hand on her shirt and nodded. "And unfortunately, I will have to."

Hanna giggled and looked at you mischievously, "Has Daehyun been keeping you up all night? Is that why you're so tired?" Hanna nudged your arm but you shivered and slapped her in return to keep away from you. 

"ert! For heaven's sake, Hanna! Get your head out of the gutter!" you gasped dramatically and covered your mouth, "Noo! Don't tell me Jongup got to you!" You cried and clung onto her arm, shaking her violently.

"Yaah!! He doesn't with me!" You sighed in relief and let her go. 

"Thank goodness.. Having everyone to me.. I can't handle it." You fisted your hair, "Now that I think about it, you were erted to begin with."

Hanna giggled, "You will like in bed." You shot a glare at Hanna and growled as warning to keep away.

 

 

The bell rang and everyone was seated in their original spots waiting for the teacher's arrival for the announcements to come on. During the time of waiting, balls of wrinkled paper were thrown at your head and desk. You frowned as you opened one and read it, the rest you shoved into your bag. The class went by slow, maybe because you were super exhausted. Or you kept hearing murmurs in the back of the room during class, and it was annoying the heck out of you. For the love of god! You haven't done anything wrong and everyone is bashing on you like you were a mass murderer or something! 

"Mrs. Kim!" You stood up from your chair, "May I go to the restroom, please?" You needed an excuse to get out of that room right now and you couldn't bare any more sufferings. You have no clue why they were even mad at you or throwing daggers at you with their eyes. You just knew the whole school was out there to get you.

"Alright, be back soon." You excused yourself from the room quick and quietly, having all the eyes in the classroom stare you down like a dirty mark ruined the school's pride. That's not possible. You're the top scorer of the entire school. This made you absolutely clueless and you hated it. It was nothing compared to a math problem where you could figure this out easily, instead it was like a mind game that you hated so much and only Daehyun could figure out.

"Yah!" You jumped at the sound of the high pitched voice. You threw a hand over your chest. You turned around and sighed as it was just one of your female peers but something was a bit off with her. 

"Yeah..?" You asked cautiously as she darted towards you till she was a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter