Kim Jong Hyun - (008)

How Could You Forget?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A yawn left your parted lips as you slowly turned the page of your book.

You woke up 2 hours early so that you could read your book in peace without the boys interrupting you.

What a big mistake on your part.

Another yawn left your mouth as your shut your book loudly and slumped back into your bed.

Your (e/c) orbs fluttered shut and you began to go back to sleep.

What seemed like 5 minutes later, but in reality was an hour, you were woken up once more.

You starred tiredly at their excited faces and you pulled the covers over your head and tried to go back to sleep.

There was harsh pulling on your blanket, but you held a death grip on it.

"[Name]-ah! It's time to wake up!"

"No, it isn't..."

"It's only 7am!"

"But I don't want to get up."

The blanket was pulled entirely off your body and your hand traveled up and down your bed, searching for it.

You opened one eye and frowned.

You sat up and dragged your body to the bathroom.

You came out about an hour later, due to yourself almost falling asleep in the shower.

You were wide awake now though.

Your feet guided you into the kitchen where you ate your breakfast in silence.

The boys seemed to be missing...

You finished everything and walked into your room and picked up your book.

As soon as you flipped back to your page, it was ripped out of your hands by Key.

"Time to choose who you want to spend the day with!"

The members lined up and held out a drawing for you to see.

"This is how we decided on how you get to pick! You choose the drawing that you like. That's why we weren't there for breakfast. Sorry about that."

You shook your head at their apology and smiled.

You looked at each drawing and started to think.

One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter