Kim Key - (021)

How Could You Forget?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys were actually all here and didn't have busy schedules to attend to, for at least for this week.

You smiled at the times that you all shared while they had some free time.

Watching movies, cooking, games, anything.

The guys felt bad for leaving you alone so they tried to make up for it with spending as much time with you as possible.

You were sleeping soundly on your bed when you felt some hitting your sides.

You mumbled out a quiet goodbye to the person and curled up into a ball and brought your blanket to cover your head.

The blanket was pulled off of you and you sat up due to the discomfort of the lack of heat.

"What is it Key?"

"You're cleaning today[1]!"

You hummed out something and stood up and went to your bathroom to get ready.

You out your (h/c) locks into low pony tails and yawned slightly, making small tears appear in your (e/c) orbs.

You walked to your living room to see a lot of trash everywhere.

You went and grabbed your broom and started to sweep.

"No, you're not doing that."

You stopped at looked up at Key.

"...Then what should I do?"

"The dishes."

You sighed out and put the broom against the wall and walked to the kitchen.

You put on gloves and grabbed some soap and started scrubbing.

Key took out a wooden spoon and started waving it around while singing for you to hurry up.

You couldn't help, but smile to yourself.

He may not be helping you out directly, but he was a t least there to support you.

You finished drying off the last dish and then went to sweep.

"Nuh-uh~, you have to wash the clothes!"

You nodded your head and went to do wash the clothes, after putting in the detergent, you looked at Key.

"Now?"

He tapped on his chin, thinking and then pointed to windows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter