Lee Taemin-(019)

How Could You Forget?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all of that, you just choose to accept it.

Kisses or not, they were still apart of your life.

Either you had something with them in the past or not, it was forgotten now.

The good part was that you could make new memories.

You were in your kitchen cooking some breakfast for all of them.

They were surprisingly all there this morning and weren't running off with their schedules.

You finished up everything and set everything down on the table.

The boys hurriedly ate everything and you sat there, nervously, afraid that if you reached out to get something, it would be torn off.

After eating, they took all the dishes and brought them to your kitchen.

You raised an eyebrow at them.

What was up with them?

They all returned and brought you to the living room and made you sit down.

You looked up at all of their eager faces and nodded your head for them to speak.

Jonghyun rocked back and forth on his heels, impatiently, telling them to explain.

"Well...since out manager gave us a day off...we thought that it would be nice to spend some time with you...at the amusement park!"

You smiled brightly at them and laughed.

"Okay, okay! So should we leave now?"

They all nodded their heads and rushed out the door and into their cars.

After much complaining on who should sit next to you, you just sat between Taemin and Onew.

You got there in about an hour or so. You were wide awake due to them singing along to the radio for the whole ride.

You got out of the car and stretched lightly, but they just dragged you towards the ticket stand as soon as everybody was out of the car.

After paying and such, all of them were pulling you.

They all wanted to spend some time with you, but they all had different ideas.

You laughed nervously as Taemin and Minho pulled at one side and Jonghyun and Key were pulling on the other.

Onew went to get something to drink and to also stay away from the fight.

"Oh![1]"

The boys turned their attention to the squeal and saw SNSD there.

You smiled at them awkwardly as the boys all let go of you.

The girls crowded around you, having worried looks on their faces.

"[Name]-ah! Are you okay!? We're sorry we couldn't visit you!"

"You look okay...but from the looks of it, SHINee seems to be treating you like a toy than a person."

"Stop being so straight forward Jessica!"

"I'm just saying the truth."

"Yah! [Name], do you want some candy to feel better!?"

You had a nervous look on your face, but kept on smiling.

"I think we're making [Name] claustrophobic."

They all broke away and you waved at them and bowed.

"Uh, do I know you?"

They girls looked like you were ghost and looked at each other and then SHINee.

"What happened?"

"She lost her memory when she was hit by a car."

The girls all crowed around you once again and hugged you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter