Chapter 1

The Red Ball

tumblr_inline_micj3zfOR31qz4rgp.png

 

You looked at him as if he were crazy. Well… you can’t help it. The weirdo had a red ball stuck to his nose and he was slightly rocking his head from side to side; eyes closed and a gentle smile plastered on his face. Your nose scrunched up in curiousity. Really.. what the heck is he doing?

Yes, you were at a photo shoot with him but it wasn’t his turn at the moment. He was just sitting in the chair across from you, dressed up in his photo shoot outfit, flinging his head around. After a while, you couldn’t take it anymore. You just had to find out what this kid was up to.

You got up from your chair and softly stomped over to him. You plopped down onto the chair next to him and poked his cheek. His eyes opened, and was slightly shocked to see you there. “Ah, jagiya! What’s up? Do you need anything?” His charming smile was back, but it wasn’t very charming with the tomato red ball on his nose.

You said nothing and poked the ball on his face, giving him a questioning look. He looked at you, his finger slowly reaching up to poke the ball. “What? This?”

You eagerly nodded, waiting for his answer.

“Oh. I was wondering how clowns feel…” His finger was still on the ball, looking as cute as can be.

Silence fell upon you two as what he said registered itself in your mind.

That was it?! You thought as you brought a hand up to your mouth, trying to hold in your laughter.

He frowned. “Whaat? Can’t I be curious?” A pout then settled itself onto his lips. You smiled at his overly adorableness. Patting him on the back –not wanting to mess his hair up-, you shook your head. “No, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

A wide smile spread itself across his lips and he took the ball off from his nose. You watched in curiosity as he plopped the ball onto your nose and walked in front of the camera for his photo shoot.

Your fingers went up to touch the ball, squeezing it a little.

“Oh, it is interesting…” You whispered quietly to yourself and smiled as you watched him pose oh-so-wonderfully in front of the camera.