Chapter 2

I'm Changjo's 12 Year Old Sister...Yay?

 


MINJUNG'S POV:

 I woke up and quietly went outside checking if Teen Top was home yet. It was 6 AM. They were all layer out on the floor and couch sleeping peacefully. Yup they're going to get a big headache later. I went upstairs and quietly opened Changjo's bedroom door. The girl had probably left, seeing that she wasn't in his room. I closed the door and proceeded to brush my teeth. I changed into my uniform,

ignore the model please :) and your shoes are black high top Converses

and then went downstairs to prepare breakfast. The food that I had yesterday was all gone so I assumed Teen Top ate it. The note from yesterday was also written on. It said "고마워 동생!! 사랑해요 (Thanks Dongsaeng!! We love you.)" A smile came across my face. The note was placed in my binder. I took out kimchi, leftover rice, bulgogi, and some other ingredients. Today's breakfast was going to be kimchi fried rice with bulgogi and kimchi jjigae. As I was cutting the kimchi I heard, "Morning Tomato~" the voice was husky but also happy. There was a sleepy L.Joe standing behind me. "Morning oppa. I see you're having a hangover huh? Aish you guys never learn. You're idols you need to be healthy." He put an arm over my shoulder and said, "Aww my little Tomato is worried. It's ok . Arasseo? We know what we're doing but can you please hurry cooking. The food smells so good!" he smiled cheekily and used aegyo. "Aigoo you guys." The food was done and I placed it on the table.

As if on cue, all of Teen Top besides Changjo were running inside the kitchen and took their seats, picking up the chopsticks. "Morning Tomato!" they all cheered. They were so adorable, like little kids. 

"Wahhhhh. Matda! My dongsaeng has the best cooking ever!" That really warmed my heart after Ricky said that. They continued eating and I went upstairs to check on Changjo again. He was holding his head and groaning from pain. "Morning oppa." He just gave me a small glare. I gulped upon seeing it. "Uhh... b-breakfast is downstairs. You can eat it then drink medicine. Um.. Can you p-put a shirt on?"  I stuttered seeing that he was only in his shorts. Ok.. it's a LITTLE attractive but it's awkward!! I'M AN INNOCENT CREATURE LIVING IN A ERTED WORLD OK.  "Whatever ugly." he muttered. Changjo then went inside his room and went downstairs with his shirt on.

I gave my room one last check to see if I was missing anything for school. I then went downstairs and quickly prepared my lunch box, then putting it in my backpack. As I was about to walk to school, I heard, "MinJung-ah, you didn't eat breakfast yet?" Niel asked. "Ani. I'm not really hungry oppa." I replied. "You have to eat something though." Chunji added. "I have some pocky in my backpack it's ok." After they were done discussing, I walked to the door. Before I closed the door I heard Chunji yell, "TOMATO, BE CAREFUL. DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE TO A CAR. GO STRAIGHT TO SCHOOL. AND DON'T GET RAP-" "YAH!!" They all yelled. I giggled and walked straight to school.

CHANGJO'S POV:

Ugh my head hurts and now the little brat is standing right in front of me. I gave her a glare. Ha, she gulped. "Uhh... b-breakfast is downstairs. You can eat it then drink medicine. Um.. can you p-put a shirt on?" I looked down seeing my abs. Hehehe I look good, she should be grateful. I muttered "Whatever ugly." How could I be related to that thing? It was cold anyways so I wore my shirt. The hyungs were already downstairs eating. Even though I don't like my sister, I have to admit the food is really good. Minjung was just preparing her lunch and I was just listening to the hyungs talk while eating. The brat was leaving when I heard Niel hyung ask "MinJung-ah, you didn't breakfast yet?" She just said no. Chunji added some things and I just continued eating. I didn't care. My breakfast was peaceful until Chunji hyung yelled "TOMATO, BE CAREFUL. DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS NEVER FOLLOW ANYONE TO A CAR. GO STRAIGHT TO SCHOOL. AND DON'T GET RAP-" "YAH!!" the others yelled. MinJung is just trying to pull an innocent act. "What? I'm taking care of my dongsaeng. She's beautiful like me and do you see how short those skirts are? Those schools should really look back at their uniforms." Chunji hyung defended and ate his rice like a diva. Aish. So much yelling. 

MINJUNG'S POV:

 I came to school and sat in my seat. "Annyeong MinJung!" I looked up to see Bryant sunbaenim. He was born in California therefore he has a American name. He's studying abroad in Korea. I slightly blushed and replied, "Annyeong sunbaenim." Bryant smiled. "That's oppa for you. Remember we're best friends!" "Neh, oppa." The teacher came in then everyone went back to their seats and greeted her. She then started the lesson. Literature and English was over so Bryant and I went to Algebra. He and I basically have every class together. "Gaja!" Bryant smiled holding out his arm to hook with mine. I gladly accepted it. A few girls known as the queenkas were giving me glares. The reason was because I was basically best friends with an ulzzang. Yes, Bryant is an ulzzang. Their glares were almost like lasers burning into me, I put my head down to avoid them. Bryant noticed and gave them a glare. They turned away frightened. He comforted me and we continued to class. After math was History and Science. It was finally lunch time. Yay!! "Food!!!" I slightly yelled while jumping around. Bryant chuckled. "Aigoo you're such a shikshin MinJung-ah." "You are too!" He raised his hands in defeat. Lunch was over. NOOOO!!!!!!! But now it was p.e. I was good but just lazy. "Oppa. I'm so tired!" I said while panting. We had just finished running the mile today. Bryant and I were always the first 2 to get to the finish line. Our time was 6:11. We had the same time because we always ran together. "But at least... this time was.. better than last time!" He panted. Yoon sunsaeng-nim came and patted our backs. "You guys did great! MinJung-ah, you are the first to be a girl and be the best in my class. Bryant, well done! You guys should join the couple race at the end of the year." Yoon sunsaeng-nim smiled. He then left and yelled at the other students to hurry up. "Soo.. what do you say?" Bryant asked. "What do you mean?" "We should join! We're the best runners, we're opposite gender, and we're best friends! Why not run the coupe race! I hear it'll help our school and we can even get free passes to Lotte World!!!" "Ok" We both smiled and watched the other students run. It was time for music class. Today, we were going to practice piano. "Annyeonghaseyo Kim sunsaeng-nim." Everyone bowed. She proceeded to teach basic notes again then let everyon continue the piano piece they were working on. School was over and everyone proceeded to go home. "Aish" I heard someon mutter. Bryant oppa was muttering to himself and looking at his fingers. "Oppa, gwaenchana?" "Deh, just a little confused about homework and piano." "How about you come over to my house. I can help you. My other oppas are going to be busy anyways." His face lightened up. "JINJJA!?!?! THANK YOU!!! I thought I was going to fail my quiz tomorrow with no help but now I have a tutor." He hugged me and then we walked home together.

I'M BACK!!!! I know I never update T-T sorry! And I introduced a new character :D

Bryant Lee

-12 years old

-born June 17

-an ulzzang

-a shikshin

-kind, smart, talented at dancing, rapping, and singing. Tall (167 cm)

-fluent in English

I couldn't find an ulzzang so why not use predebut Sehun for my ulzzang :)