Chapter 1

I'm Changjo's 12 Year Old Sister...Yay?

MINJUNG'S POV:

  *Sigh. I finally finished homework. It's about 9 PM. Changjo, when are you going to go home! Teen Top was probably out drinking again. They never take care of their health. I hope they stop their habit soon. Oppas! I heard a door open downstairs. Finally they're home. Oh, it's just Changjo, with another girl. This meant only one thing. They're going to do "it" tonight. Eww. Changjo noticed me peeking outside of my room when he was kissing the girl he brought home. He glared at me, telling me to go inside my room again. I immediately ran inside closing the door very quietly. His glares always scared me so much. There were footsteps going upstairs. Oppa, why are you like this?

Teen Top was probably still at the bar. The reason that they could safely go to a bar as idols was because the bar was reserved for idols. You might be thinking, aren't Changjo, Ricky, and some other idols underage? Well they are, but they are allowed to go in but they can't order alcoholic drinks though. Unless they sneak money to the bartender. Girl "workers" sign a contract that they will not expose the bar to people who aren't idols. And he reason people don't know about the bar is because it was underground. I learned this when I was taking care of drunk Teen Top one time. Minsoo oppa told me all about it. They told me to never tell anyone else. Of course I obeyed.

I took out my laptop and started writing e-mails to my parents. Even though they moved away, they told me to keep in touch and e-mail them every night. I admit I do cry a bit every night. I proceeded typing:

 Hi umma and appa :) Changjo oppa and I are doing well. We hope you two are doing well too. With business and health! Teen Top also said hello. Umma, appa, today I got an A+ on my English test. I remember our whole family always going out to eat ice cream every time me or Changjo got a good grade on our assignments. Even though that was a few years ago, I still remember it like yesterday. I don't hope for anything but for you guys to be successful and healthy. Changjo oppa has also has received an award along with Teen Top! It's great. Please try to visit when you can. Changjo oppa and I really miss you. And umma, I promise to take care of Jonghyun well. I love you! <3

Love,

Minjung

A few tears fell down as I sent it. My e-mails usually had lies. I'm lying to my own parents who trusted me. Even though they tell me to send  emails I only get replies sometimes. I heard a few moans from Changjo's room. His room was just across from mine. I sighed and cringed from knowing what they were doing. I'm responsible for all of Changjo's life and he turned out a delinquent.  I watched a few kpop videos then  put away my laptop. I quietly left my room to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I made sure to make no sound because if he hears a sound from me then I would get a big scolding and possibly get hit. I think I deserve it for disturbing him. I  finished brushing my teeth and went back to my room. I then remembered that Teen Top was still at the bar. I took out my phone and called Chunji oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?*hiccup" Ricky answered Chunji's phone. He was pretty drunk. The music at the bar was loud. I could hear a couple girls giggling.

"Ricky oppa?" I asked.

"Oh hey Minjung! Hehe"

"You've been drinking haven't you. Aish oppa. It's not good for you."

"Little dongsaeng. I'm *hiccup* fine I-" he was cut off when Chunji yelled "YAH WHO SAID YOU COULD TOUCH MOTHER'S PROPERTY. GIVE ME MA PHONE!" I giggled a bit hearing that.

"Yeoboseyo? Dongsaeng?" Chunii answered the phone.

"Ne oppa. You guys are at the bar right? Drinking isn't good for you. Aish, just come home soon ok. I prepared hangover medication on the table in the living room since you guys won't be able to go upstairs SINCE YOU'RE DRUNK. I also prepared food in the kitchen  if you guys are hungry. Changjo is already at home. Come home safely ok?"

"Aaww. Gomawo dongsaeng. It's ok, I'm responsible see I'm talking fine. We will be sure to come home in an hour. Sleep first, you have school tomorrow. Goodnight! Annyeong!" He then hung up.

I went outside and prepared a note for them about food and medication, just in case if they forgot. I prepared 5 pills and 5 water bottles. I didn't need one for Changjo since he was always at his room during a hangover. So pills were already at his bed stand whenever he needed them. I then went to bed after preparing for school tomorrow. Mianhae umma. I'm not taking care of Changjo right.

 

Yup! That's the first chapter. Sorry if it's boring D: I promise I will try to improve :) Annyeong! <3

<----- I know you're probably having this expression right now. I'm a bad author BUT HERE ARE GIFS :D all credits to owners :)

When someone asks your favorite band--

“Well.. you probably don’t know them..”

When you hear the word "Korean"

image

When someone tells me that Asians are ugly:

image

image

image

image

image