Chapter 3

I'm Changjo's 12 Year Old Sister...Yay?

OMG IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED IM SOOOO SORRY D: but here's a chapter for you :) I was thinking of changing to a story with no POV I'll do this chapter with no POV and them comment if you want pov's or regular story like :) enjoy!


     The two 12 year olds finally reached the house. MinJung and Bryant put their bags down near the couch. "Oppa, you can practice piano or watch tv. I'll get snacks first." Minjung smiled. Bryant nodded and went to watch tv. After about 5 minutes, she came out with cherry tomatoes (ZELO!!!), chips, vitamin water, and ice cream. Bryant looked at her with a confused expression and asked, "Ok, I understand you love tomatoes but seriously? Cherry tomatoes with all of these foods? Why am I friends with this weirdo?" "Because you love food." Minjung gave him a cheeky smile, "NOW HURRY AND EAT SO WE CAN PRACTICE." They two middle schoolers then started to pig out.

  Minjung and Bryant cleaned up and took out their homework. They both finished their other subjects so the two decided to practice music. Minjung stated " Oppa, you have to actually pay attention we have a quiz and we have to sing a duet on the piano tomorrow. Take this seriously." " Yes mother." Bryant replied. 

 MinJung went over some chords and notes with Bryant  with no frustration at all. She thoroughly gave clear instructions without yelling. Right when they finished, Teen Top came in. "MINJUNG WE'RE HO- oh hello there," they all said with embarrassed faces. Bryant was stunned to see idols right in front of him. He gave Minjung a 'WHYDIDNTYOUTELLMEYOURERELATEDTOIDOLS' look. Minjung just stood there stunned not knowing that they were going to be home early. She was afraid she was going to be yelled at for inviting someone with no permission.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bryant imnida. I'm Minjung's best friend." Bryant bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Teen Top imnida. We're Minjung's oppas. Changjo is her biological brother." Teen Top said.

There was a slight awkward silence. Chunji cleared his throat and said with a devious smile, "Well Minjung, I see you have a friend over. Don't mind us and just continue your school work. You won't even know we're here." Soon they all left and headed "upstairs" leaving Bryant and Minjung to practice their song. 

"So... What song do you want to do?" Bryant asked, pushing aside the fact that he just saw idols. "Let's try Everything's Pretty by Sunhwa and Youngjae." Minjung replied. She arranged a duet piano piece of a few songs to practice. Minjung gracefully pressed the keys and was joined by Bryant. The two voices melted together in a beautiful sound. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Meanwhile the elders were standing at the top of the staircase ease dropping and watching the two kids interact. The two were singing and smiling while Ricky and Chunji were on the staircase fangirling at the cute scene. They silently jumped around in joy and while holding each others hands. It was quite in interesting sight. It looked like they were about to melt from joy. When Bryant and Minjung leaned their head on each others, Ricky and Chunji were close to bursting. They immediately took pictures. Niel, L.Joe, and C.A.P rolled their eyes at ChunRick but also smiled seeing Minjung so happy with her friend. Oddly, Changjo was standing there watching too. He just kept a poker face. Inside he was pretty angry though. Changjo didn't like the fact that Minjung invited someone over without his permission. The rest of Teen Top were fine about it. Changjo thought about punishments for Minjung when Bryant went home. 

Bryant and Minjung finished their song and practiced the next one. "Let's do Nagging by IU and Seulong and then Love Day by Yoseob and Eunji." Minjung suggested. He nodded. Ricky and Chunji looked at each other as if they just won the jackpot. They found those 2 songs the cutest duets ever. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 When the two finished singing, Chunji and Ricky laying on the floor panting since they were jumping around so much.

"Yah, are they dead?" Niel whispered to L.Joe.

"I don't think so." L.Joe replied.

  DOWNSTAIRS

"So tired," Bryant cooed, "Oh I have to go home now. Bye Minjung-ah." As if on cue, Teen Top raced downstairs and said goodbye to Bryant. He bowed to them, waved goodbye to Minjung and left. When Minjung closed the door and turned around, she saw 2 smiling faces right infront of her asking about Bryant and their relationship.

"When did you guys meet?" "Are their any jealous people?" "How are his grades?" Was he a deliquent before?" "Is he rich?" "Are you dating?" "When are you going to get married and have children?" Chunji and Ricky bombarded her with questions. The last two questions earned them a slap in the head by C.A.P.

Minjung stood there bewildered and slightly embarrassed. "Ummm I'll go make dinner now. Annyeong!" she replied and dashed to the kitchen. After half an hour, Minjung set the table and they all ate. Chunji and Ricky kept on talking about Bryant and their future relationship and on and on. C.A.P, L.Joe, and Changjo were getting irritated but Changjo was irritated the most. Niel decided to let loose and join Chunji and Ricky in their survey with Minjung. After dinner, Changjo wanted to talk to Minjung so Ricky and Chunji ended up washing the dishes.

Changjo harshly dragged Minjung into his room and started to yell, "Why the hell did you bring someone over? Did I give you permission to bring someone over?! No, I didn't. He could've ruined this house." Minjung stuttered "B-But oppa, Bryant is a very nice person, he wouldn-" Changjo pushed her head roughly. "Did you just talk back to me? You're not even supposed to talk to me. You know your punishment. Do it." And with that, he pushed her out of the door and watched her begin her punishment. Minjung sadly knelt down facing the wall and put her hands up. "Stay like that for an hour. Don't worry I'll time it." He left her phone next to her with a timer on it then went in his room and shut the door.

The rest witnessed what happened and felt so bad for their little maknae. They always thought what Changjo did was unreasonable but couldn't say anything since everytime they argued Changjo would say that they weren't Minjung's biological siblings. L.Joe patted Minjung's and they all said " Hwaiting!" before they all went inside their rooms leaving Minjung outside the hall.


 OMG LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?! LIKE 5 YEARS?!!? I'm like super sorry :( School and oppas that distract from writing. I currently really like Seventeen :) I suggest you guys check them out. Glad that I'm only a noona to possibly 2 members :)

But now here is Teen Top to apologize for my laziness.

WORK IT CAP~

CHUNJI STAHP

Making air better since 1993.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

RICKY YOU CUTE LITTLE CHILD

i'll just leave this here...... BYEEEE